New Friend

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday rolled around and you had woken up real early, pumped and ready for school.

You were already downstairs all dressed up, D.O yawned and came down the stairs. He spotted you by the doorway, you were staring at your notebook and a thoughtful look on your face.

*Okay, Music is settled by SHINee sunbaes, and now all that's left is food. Hmm..* You thought hard on that category, sighing. 

"Hey." Someone spoke from behind and you jumped, you whirled around and sighed in relief at that person in front of you.

"You scared me." You said and D.O just smirked at you. "What were you doing just now? You were staring at your notebook really hard." He said and looked down at your notebook.

His eyes scanned down to the music category and he saw that it was filled out. His eyes rounded in surprise. 

"Who is SHINee sunbaes?" He asked and you realize he had saw the book, immediately you snapped it shut. D.O blinked at you, confusion crossed his face.

"There are our sunbaes in school. You never heard of them before?" You raised a brow at him, shocked. SHINee is a popular group in your school as they had the name of the kingkas. But one by one each of them graduate, Taemin was the only one left studying for his last year. The other sunbaes still pop by their high school, they volunteer to help out with the music class and dance class mostly.

"Nope. Do I?" He asked, confused. "So they're performing for the music category." 

You nodded and made a face at him. "Yep. No thanks to you brothers." And kept your notebook away, you grabbed onto your bagpack and slung it over your shoulder. "Anyways, I'm off first." 

"You've been up and early lately." D.O said, as he crossed his arms at you. "I know right. I'm improving so well right sensei?" You while flashing a bright smile at him, D.O nodded with an approving look.

"But, you still at tying your hair." He said as he eyed your ponytail. "What?" You were about to put on your white shoes until D.O came over to your back and your eyes widened when he touch your hair.

He took off the rubber band and grabbed onto your ponytail, he run his fingers through your hair smoothly and when he was done tying it he stepped back. You felt something a little different this time, it didn't feel like a ponytail.

"Done." He smiled at his artwork.  You lifted your hand up and touched your hair. You realize he had tied it into a bun. "Stop touching it." He removed your hands away from your hair. "You're going to ruin it." He said as he eyed at his masterpiece before nodding in approval.

You wore your white shoes and got up, you spun around and stare at him. A smile appeared on his lips. 

"Perfect. You look beautiful." He complimented and you felt your cheeks burning red. You cleared your throat rather loudly, "R-Really?" You stammered. The way D.O was staring at you and his artwork, it was so intense and you weren't used to it.

He nodded with a warm smile. "Now, go on. Oh, and good luck finding a catering." He said and turn to the direction of the kitchen. You watched him walk off and smiled. With your thumping heart you left the house immediately, but as your clumsy self your legs tangled one another and you left the house with a crash.

D.O lifted his head up at the sound and before he could rush outside to check up on you, you had yelled. "I'm OKAY!" 

You groaned and slowly got up, D.O sighed and shook his head. "Clumsy as always.." But a grin appeared on his lips as he continue to make breakfast for the brothers.

You dusted the dirt off you and thankfully you weren't bruised but there was a slight pain on your legs and hands from crashing onto the ground. 

*Oh no, D.O's work.* You reached your hand up and touch the bun in your hair. Thankfully the bun was still in shape, D.O had secure it tight enough. A few strands loosened and fall back, but you didn't mind it and continue to walk to school.

"Okay Joohae.. Stop being a clumsy . You can do this!" You pumped yourself up and tightened your grip on your bagpack. 

You had made it to school safely without tripping yourself from your neighbour's trashcan or tripping onto some insivible item in front of you. When you had arrived to school, you realize that you were super early today as the hallways were empty and not all of the classroom lights were lit on.

You stepped into the hallway and made your way down to your locker, you twirled in the combination and took the books you needed only. Just then you took out your notebook and stared at the food category.

*Where can I get a catering that's not too expensive? And a catering that serves good food too? Gosh.. Now I understand hosting a party isn't as easy as it seems.* You sighed as you slammed your locker in frustration. 

But the moment you slamemd it shut, your eyes widened at the item in front of you. A girl was walking your direction, carrying a giant item that covered up her entire view. 

*Oh shoot.* You thought as you knew what was coming next.

BAM!

The two of you fell onto the ground, "Ow.." You whimpered. "Oh my gosh!" The other girl shrieked as she saw the mess, "I'm so sorry!" She mumbled and quickly scrambled up. 

You had realize that on your body was something sticky, you blinked and stare at your uniform. "What is this?" You asked as you touch the sweet mess on you. "Are you alright?" The girl ran to your side as she examined you.

But she saw the mess on you and gasped even louder. "Omo! I'm so sorry!" She said and bowed profusely towards you. You realize that this was frosting on you and you turn to the mess in front of you. The cake had exploded into thousands of pieces in the hallway and students pass by, staring at the mess in horror.

"Here." The girl offered you her hand and you took it, she hoisted you up and bit he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter