Chapter 7 : YS

You Belong With Me, Why Can't You See?

Junhyung

after i saw sooyeon ran out of composing class just like that, i hurriedly packed up and ran around the back way. i panted and peeked into her english class. she's not there. at all. phew, i still have time to make amends. i casually leaned towards the door post

"junhyung oppa," someone flirtatiously called me, clinging onto my right arm. "eh?" i said, turning towards the girl. "its me oppa, suzy. you know, we went clubbing last night, remember?" she questioned, puprosely batting her eyelashes at me as she got a grip on my shoulders. i rolled my eyes. what kind of a cheap girl is she?

"oppa~" she called out and caressed my face. i was focused on the moving crowds. "a-ah its sooy--" i gasped before finding suzy's lips pressed on mine. i instantly pushed her away. "bwoh? what was that for?"

"for not listening," she smiled innocently.

all the fangirls behind her started yelling and booing at her. tch. whatever. i walked away from the girl and caught up with yoseob, sooyeon, and some other girl. "sooyeon-ah! yoseob-ah!" i called out, waving. yoseob waved back at me, the other girl gaped and sooyeon was just looking at me. omo, soooo cute!

wait, no. cancel that.

i checked my schedule. free period. hmm, i'll change that to english. its okay to actually attend like extra classes right? "aih junhyung, why are you here?" yoseob asked, confused as to why i actually entered his english class. "here for extra classes," i winked. "c- can you sit with me oppa?" the other girl i presumed to be sooyeon's friend asked.

i could hug her right now. smart girl.

"yah heena, go sit with that byuntae jerkface over there. i'm definitely sitting with yoseob," sooyeon growled at the girl, pushing her towards the seat next to where i was sitting. "NO WAY!" both me and heena scoffed. sooyeon sat in the inner seat and yoseob happily sat beside her with a pink cheek. wait, pink cheek? he's blushing is he?

i jerked forward. "yoseob let's exchange seats," i asked as the teacher comes in. "aniyo! i want to sit next to sooyeon you byuntae jerkface," he whispered, his eyes still focused on sooyeon. i pushed his head lightly. "ck," i said.

"class... let's start the lesson," the teacher said.

sooyeon

--- 2 weeks later ---

"yah oppa! are you actually telling me that my kimbap doesn't taste good?" heena screeched to doojoon. "mine's better right?" i said as i shoved my kimbap into doojoon's mouth. "umff... um.. amff.. umff...," he coughed. all the 7 of us laughed. i then saw junhyung sitting rather far away from us, listening to music.

i stood up from my seat between doojoon and yoseob. "where are you going?" yoseob worryingly asked, "are you sick again?" he asked. i shook my head and brought a lunch box filled with the kimbap i made towards junhyung.

as i got closer, i sighed. after 2 weeks of sort of avoiding him (except during composing class and any other class related to that byuntae) , i guess i have to apologize. its just because he reinds me too much of him. and i don't want to be reminded of him. well, its not the jerkface's fault for reminding me of him. i sighed another breath and started walking towards him again. i then sat next to him.

i jerked his earphone out. "yah byuntae jerkface, eat some of my kimbap. i made this just for you, so better eat it." i sai, opening the lunchbox and putting it on his lap. "so you forgiveme already? for whatever i DIDN'T do wrong?" he said, and then stuffed his mouth with my kimbap. "emm... let me tell you something okay. its just that you remind of err... s- someone. someone i don't want to remember. so that;s why i kindof avoided you. but i- i pr-promise i won't do that anymore," i told him with my head down and shoulder slumped.

"hey, its alright you know. now don't slouch like that, or this jerkface byuntae will place a smacker on your cheek again~ its a sunday picnic! you gotta cheer up!" junhyung whispered to me and my hair.

i smiled. "hey byuntae jerkface?" i called. "mmh?" he muttered, looking at heena and the other boys. i braved myself and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "gomawoyo," i whispered softly before standing up and rejoin with the boys and heena.

yoseob

i saw that. junhyung, you're going down. i saw that kiss sooyeon planted on you cheek. junhyung, you're so dead. i send junhyung death glares when he joined us again. sigh, junhyung, after these 2 weeks of telling you how much i loved sooyeon, you come here and betrayed me ckck.

i could feel the jealousy burning up inside me, all of it probably centering at the blue box inside my pocket.

NO I AM NOT PROPOSING MARRIAGE TO HER! JUST DATING OKAY!

"sooyeon," i whispered to her when all the other boys went to play soccer with heena nearby and left me and sooyeon to tidy up the picnic. "ne oppa?" she answered, putting all the lunchboxes into the picnic basket. she slightly smiled.

as usual, she was gorgeous. everything about her seemed to glimmer in my eyes. i then hugged her slim waist and led her behind a tree. "what is it oppa?" she innocently questioned. i heaved out a huge sigh. i hesitantly pulled out the blue box in my pocket.

"sooyeon-ah. i know we just me for 2 weeks. but you know that love at first sight is really hard to deny. especially when i have fallen hard for you. - would y- you b- be m-my--" i said as my words trail of into a whisper. i opened the blue box and showed her a necklace.

the pendant wrote "YS", yoseob, sooyeon. or maybe it can mean YoSeob or YeonSoo? wait that doesn't make sense.

i look at her.

she looks at me.

both our faces were pink under the tree shade. "i-- umm-- uhh-- sooyeon will you -umm -erhhmm be m-my--" i stuttered and couldn't bring myself to complete it. sooyeon choke out a little giggle and took my hand in hers."ehh-- you know yang yoseob..." she said. my eyes widen at her answer.

sooyeon

"i-- umm-- uhh-- sooyeon will you -umm -erhhmm be m-my--" he stuttered. i laughed a little. he looked really cute. i glance at the silver pendant in side the blue box. i like yoseob oppa. i do, really.

but i like junhyung oppa as well.

and i still can't bring myself to trust love, after what happened between me and-- and him.

after minho's death, and after all those people pinning the blame of his death to me. they said our love was why he died.

i don't want to hurt yoseob like i did to minho.

i looked at yoseob's shy face. maybe i'd take the risk to love again?

but will i hurt junhyung oppa?

psht what am i saying? that byuntae jerkface won't even like me.

"ehh-- you know yang yoseob..." i said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear readers,

i love cliffhangers.

oh and those who ask.

the "him" (sooyeon's ex) is minho oppa. well since i just wanted to tense the presence of a third person, i created the him.

but its totally unrelated.

sorry for the tension of "him" haha^^

well since i'm not going to develop about minho futher, i'll ecxplain here

so this him is minho (SHINee, that's who i had in mind) and he's the reason why sooyeon didn't want to love. since let's say she broke up with him and well he killed himself. so that's why everyone blamed their love as to why he did suicide.

but that's all.

and ooooooooooooooh^^ who's excited for the answer?

so, comment and tell me what sooyeon's answer might be?

and subscribe please^^ keke~

kamsahaeyo:)

xoxo,

rainbowscones