Chapter 20 : I Believe In Love

You Belong With Me, Why Can't You See?

Sooyeon

"I will miss you. You know, whenever you feel like coming back to Seoul, I'll pay for your tickets and you can come back, ara?" my uncle said as he gave me a big hug. I pat him in his back and finally let go.

"Alright now, stop doing that or she won't leave," my aunt snapped as she stood by the door. "Are you sure you're fine leaving alone?" my aunt retorted. I nodded as I gave the taxi driver my luggage.

"If you guys, or Junhyung or Yoseob or Heena or anyone in any case will come, it might give me a reason to turn back. I don't want to. Please take care of your health, I will take care of myself and halmeoni while I'm in the States. Thank you for everything," I bowed at the two of them and ran to the taxi.

I opened the door, sit in and slam the door shut. I waved at them from the window as the taxi drove away from the house. I will miss Seoul, a lot. I look at the my phone's wallpaper.

It was a picture of Yoseob, smiling at the camera with his hand forming two peace signs. I run my fingers on my telephone screen, gently caressing it as if it was a treasure.

Yoseob, if I would start trusting in love, it would be you.

You will be why.

I took out my pocket tissue and dab my eyes off the tears. I rested my head on the window as I watch out of the window. The golden leaves fluttering down, the people passing by, the building standing tall.

I kept looking outside on my 30-minute trip to the airport. "Here you go miss, Incheon International Airport," the taxi driver called me as he pulled up on the airport. "Kamsahamnida, keep the change," I cooed, handing him the money.

The driver helped me with the luggage and left. I dragged my baggage into the airport. My flight would leave in 2 hour. I checked-in my baggage and walked around the duty-free shop.

All around me there were happy families, walking together hand-in-hand. There were couples as well, warm in each other's arms. Who's hand am I holding? Who's arm's am I in?

Whose love do I have?

I pouted and decided to go and eat something, just in case the food served in the plane doesn't taste good, I'll be good till I reach the States. I walked into a fast-food restaurant, ordered and sat.

I was sitting alone, tray in front of me. It felt lonely. As a kid, I'd usually have my family around me. Seeing the conditions now, tht's impossible.

But recently, I should be having at least Heena, Yoseob, Junhyung, or any of the other BEAST members here with me. But none. No one's here.

But anyways, long story short, I finish eating, walked around like a hobo, then walked back into the waiting room. I sat there next to an old lady.

"Hello young miss. Are you going to the States alone?" she asked. I politely nodded, "Ne." The old lady smiled back at me. "Do you have a boyfriend?" she asked. My eyes widen at her question. "Well, I used to," I honestly answered.

"Because there was a boy frantically looking for a girl just now. He told me that he was looking for his girlfriend, and from his descriptions, she should've looked something like you," the old lady explained, before getting called by what seems like her son and left without another word.

A boy?

Could it be Yoseob?

"Found you!" a voice yelled from behind me. I turned around, hoping it was Yoseob. But it wasn't. The boy came running to the girl who was sitting down, tears rolling uncontrollably from her eyes. The boy pulled the girl into his hug and kissed her forehead.

How I wish that was me.

"To the passangers of Flight OOOOOO of B2ST Airline heading for America, please board the airplane now," the tannoy screeched. It's time I leave. I check my cell phone once more and saw one text message.

From : Yong Junhyung♥

Be happy. However you told me to forget, I won't. I will be waiting, until the day you come back. Take care until then.

I smiled at the text as tears started rolling down again. I didn't bother replying so I just shove my phone back into my pocket. I took my passport and airplane ticket from my bag and stood up, my hand clutching onto my coat. "Here goes nothing," I said as I take in a deep breath.

I walked, taking baby steps. I took out my phone to turn it off before I leave the waiting room. I noticed that there was another message.

From : Unknown Number

Look up and twirl around. I know you've been waiting. What comes next might be cheesy, but I'll make it better than whatever you see on those dramas.

What on earth?

But I did what the text said, I tilted my head and turned around. Nothing. Damn, I've been fooled. Pabo Sooyeon. I take a few steps forward, entering the waiting room again, looking left and right. Nothing.

I turned around again and walked towards the exit again. "JUNG SOOYEON. I DEMAND YOU TO TURN AROUND NOW!" a voice startled me and paused my steps.

I know this voice. It didn't even take me a splitsecond to register this voice in my head. I stood still, not wanting to turn around. I kept walking towards the exit, not turning back. I walked away, faster and faster.

Just as I was about to leave the waiting room, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me away from the line. The pair of arms turned me around and pushed my bag.

I crouched a little to pick up the fallen bag, and to actually hide my face from the guy as well. "Is this how you plan to say goodbye?" he asked, his tone angry.

I ignored him and lifted my bag. I then stood straight up and turned around, only to be flipped around by his strong arms again. I then heard my flight number being called again.

"Let me go," I demanded to Yoseob. How did he know anyway? "Junhyung told me. I swear, if I'll meet you again when you come back, you will be doomed," he joked. I giggled a little, and that's all, back to my poker face.

"Promise me you'll come back," Yoseob whispered to my ear. I felt heat creeping up my cheeks.

"Promise me first you'll forget me,"

"I can't do that Sooyeon. Not this once, not ev--"

I kissed him in his cheek and his words trail along into just a bare mumble. I kissed him once more on the same spot and felt his arms slither along my waist.

"Yes you can. You're strong enough aren't you?" I told him and rest my head on his chest. He my hair, like he always does. I was fighting back all the tears, real hard.

"Not if you're not here, not when I know that neither me or Junhyung will be there for you in the States," he mumbled to my ear again, his hot breath lingering around my ear.

I gave him one last kiss on his cheek. "For a note, I may have loved Junhyung, but not anymore," I tiptod and whisper to him one last time, before leaving him standing there dumbfounded.

It was already the last call for my flight. The line was empty now, only one person was left lining up behid me. I slung my bag on my shoulders and handed the stewardess my passport. "Here you go miss, have a safe flight," the stewardess greeted. I looked back at Yoseob who was still glued to that spot, dumbfounded.

"One second," I told the stewardess and left my passport with her. I ran towards Yoseob. I then stopped in front of him and just crushed my lips against his, kissing him full of love. I then moved back a little, parting the kiss.

"I love you," I whispered, our lips still so close that my words cause it to brush slightly against each other.

"Meeting you was the best coincidence. Dating you was the best misunderstanding. Loving you was the best mistake. Having you is the best anyone could ever get," I whispered again, our lips again brushing numerous times.

"I believe in love,"

"and that's because of you," I whispered to him one last time before capturing his lips once more. He kissed me back, full of love. I parted the kiss and hastily ran back to the stewardess who was like doing the 'awww~' kind of thing with everyone else in the room.

"MEETING YOU WAS A COINCIDENCE! YOU WERE THE BEST COINCIDENCE THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED IN MY LIFE! HURRY AND COME BACK TO SEOUL, BECAUSE I'LL BE WAITING! JUNG SOOYEON, SARANGHAE~" Yoseob yelled really loud and clear.

I was already at the mouth of the exit. I waved at him and wiped my tears away. I blew him a kiss and ran to board my plane.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear readers ,

cheesy, I know.
But hey, these things do happen in real life.
happened to me once ^////////^

anyways,
look forward to the next chapter and maybe, maybe a sequel!

comments as usual are loved by me,
and subscribers as well!

xoxo,
rainbowscones