Chapter 1 : I Wish You Knew

You Belong With Me, Why Can't You See?

Yong Junhyung

"morning ladies," i greeted the girls waiting for me in front of the school gate. i looked back and waited for my friends to catch up with me. the girls screamed even louder as my friends come next to me (the beast member that is.)

i smirked at all the girls, just like my friends. i then hauled my closest friend amongst the 5, yoseob. "which girl are you after right now?" i said, eyeing the girls. he then gave out a chuckle. "yah, you do know i don't date just any girl. i'm not you. randomly picking a girl to date everyday and dump them next morning," he said.

"what about you huh?" yoseob said as i push him into the school entrance. "me? i don't know. i get tired of randomly dating them." i coolly said, getting laughters from the other guys behind me. after we reached the second floor, the boys left to go to their classes and stuffs. my first period was free though.

i was looking at my phone, browsing random stuff when i suddenly bump onto someone. "ouch! watch it!" the girl's voice cooed out. she was sitting on the floor. i guess she fell?

"sorry, i guess. are you okay?" i said with charm, expecting her to be one of those girls who often swoon over me. i watch her weightlessly lift herself up and brushed her uniform

she was gorgeous.

her auburn hair was tied into a messy bun, her eyes were a light shade of chocolate. she had a rather white complexion, she bent down and started picking her books. her eyelashes were long, hiding the soft baby blue shade that coloured her eyelids. she then stood up straight and placed the fallen books back into her bag.

"what on earth are you looking at?" she yelled at me when she noticed me scanning her head-to-toe.

i fell silent.

"ert," she said, walking away from me.

Sooyeon

"ert," i said, walking away.

i was yelling on the inside. ITS JUNHYUNG BABY! WHO ELSE GETS TO BUMP HIM LIKE THIS! LUCKY IT WAS A FREE PERIOD.

 

suddenly, he pulled me closer. my heart seemed to not just skip a beat, but dozens of it.

"what?" i asked him, trying to not look into his eyes."i- its nothing," he said, giving out and awkward laughter.

i regained my cool and pulled my hands away from his grip.

"say, you want what you cannot have right? and i'm probably the last girl on earth to ever swoon over you," i coolly said with a smirk plastered over my face.

i honestly hoped that he felt it the way i said it.

"i, i-- whatever. psht." he said, flipping his hair and going the other direction i was going.

my heart seemed to just dropped. i could've said something better, or at least try to smile? i just ruined my only way to know him. screw myself. "yah!" i yelled out bravely.

he stopped in his path and turned around. "what?" "i- umm. i'm sorry okay!" i told him, clutching my sling bag. i then bowed, "mianhae," i said before darting off to the library.

what on earth just happened?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear readers,

sorry for the lame chapter, or crappy chapter, or whatever.

please comment, subscribe and add me as friend

i hope you liked the chapter! :)

keep reading and looking forward to the next part okay babies<3 xx

xoxo,

rainbowscones