Chapter 4 : Stalking

You Belong With Me, Why Can't You See?

Sooyeon

"so my faher beat me up and shooed me out of the house. and yoseob found me, and so i'm here," i said, finishing off my story. the boys just watched me with surprise. "what? its alright really," i said as i watch doojoon put the first-aid kit back into the cupboard. "how did you know i was running away from home?" i asked, eyeing junhyung.

"there were clothes in your bag. and books. and like what, $10? that's not even enough to treat us to eat for helping you treat that wound," he shrugged off. i pouted. how could he be so rude to a girl?

"no poutingg~" yoseob said, putting a finger on my lips. i looked at him and cough out a chuckle.

"so tell me. where are you going to sleep then?" hyunseung asked.

i shrugged and shook my head.

"stay here then"

all of us looked at doojoon. "seriously?" junhyung scoffed. i saw yoseob sending deathly glared towards him. "NO," i firmly answered, all of them looked at me. "are you out of your mind? do you want to sleep in the streets?" gikwang said, shaking my shoulders.

"y-- yah! s- stop sha- aking me." i said, stuttering.

"sleep in the streets then," junhyung meanly said, standing from the couch and walking to his room. "YAH ERT! WHAT DID YOU SAY? I AM STAYING! HEAR THAT? HAPPY????" i yelled, frustated. apparently junhyung is so not what i thought he is. i sighed and looked at doojoon, smilng.

"can i stay?"

Junhyung

it was midnight. i was still playing my laptop, browsing random songs, composing random music.

-bzzz--bzzz-

i snatched my phone from on top of my bed. it was a text from Suzy, one of the fangirls at school. "clubbing?" i said, reading the text. i won't ever miss clubbing. especially with hot girls like Suzy. "i'm coming." i texted back.

i grabbed my black coat and walked out of my room. i took my wallet on the way to the door and took a short glance back before leaving.

the house was still in the dark. i put on my coat and walked away.

Sooyeon

it was midnight. i woke up with my throat sore and decided to take a drink. when i was taking a drink, i caught junhyung leaving out the door. i was rather curious at where he's going off to. suddenly, i thought off stalking him. maybe he has a girlfriend? i'd liek to unearth this ert's secret.

tch. yes, ert. beore all this i though he was perfect, but turns out he's no better than some jerk.

after he left the door for 2 minutes, i grabbed my long thick coat and put on my shoes. i opened the door and took one last glance of the house, thinking whether i should follow him or not. but whatever, i decided to stalk him anyways.

as i was stalking him, all the thoughts of being shooed away from home left. it was like some sort of negative tranquility settled. suddenly, i caught him entering a club, to which i capture with my cell phone camera. i star at the entrance of the club. obviously, they won't let me in here with this ragged clothing, so i sneakied in the back door.

as soon as i was in, loud music could be heard blasting from the speakers. i sat on a corner of the bar, readying my cell phone camera. "may i serve you anything to drink miss?" the bartender asked. "juice will be fine," i reflectively replied.

then, i was on into a surprising sight.

there he was, junhyung. sitting on the VIP's corner with some girls i know from school, Suzy, Min, Jia and Fei. Junhyung's arms were snaking around suzy's and fei's waist. he looks high on drinks. i honestly the capture button of my cell phone.

i smell rumours. hot ones. i smirked.

"your drink miss," the bartender called.

i was capturing every single movement of junhyung, every hug, every shot he took. after about 2minutes or so, junhyung was just talking with the girls. i still had my cell phone on ready on my right hand though, as my left hand took the glass next to me. i chugged the drink down.

wait, does juice taste bitter?

or smell like alcohol?

all of a sudden, i could feel a burning sensation down my throat. there was a sudden burst of pain in my head.

i looked at the huge tall glass on the table next to me. "are you alright miss?" the bartender ask. "i- i'm okay" i choked out.

everything was spinning around me.

"sooyeon? sooyeon?" a voice called out. "mmhh?" i murmured. "what happened to her?" again the soothing voice of a guy asked the bartender. "she chugged down the huge glass of alcoholic drink. i guess she doesn't tolerate alcohol well," te bartender replied.

i suddenly felt lifted in the air. a pair of warm lips touched my forehead. "i'll take you back, fool," he said again.

i just nod and snuggle into his embrace even more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear readers,

its a random, confusing chapter.

but basically its the same night, sooyeon stayed with the boys. and sooyeon woke up seeing junhyung leave the house. she followed him and end up in the club. she then unpurposely chugged down a whole lot of alcoholic drinks. and well, she had zero tolerance for alcohol and sort of got drunk. then, some mysterious guy appeared and well, that much you can read in the story*^^*

is the guy junhyung? or is it yoseob? or is it any of the other b2st members? or another character?

comment and tell me what you think^^

subscribe and add me as a friend as well o_o

oh and i have an amazing poster by --forever.

too bad i have no time to post it now! but i will on the next chapter! promise~

xoxo, rainbowscones