Chapter 6 : Love Is Deaf

You Belong With Me, Why Can't You See?

Junhyung

"junhyung," she whispered, barely audible.

"tell me again that you won't ever fall for me, tell me,"i challenged her, brushing my hands through her smooth hair. she quivered under my touch. tch, cute girl. "tell me you love me," i told her, playing around. her cheeks were tomato red. she's so adorable. and even if it is hard for me, junhyung, to actually admit this,

i think i fell in love with her. and even more, at first sight.

"ooh damn that was hard to admit. ck, so much for being a kingka junhyung? falling in love at first sight for a girl like this. tch, i failed in being a kingka. but whatever okay." i cursed in my mind.

"love," she started, looking at the air, while distancing her chair away from mine. "what did you say?" i asked her, leaning forward. her eyes seemed to be focusing on nothing, just an empty space. she smiled. not that usual stupid and sheepish smile she has, not that elated ear-to-ear smile she usually puts. it was sad. she smiled yet her eyes was filled to the brim with sorrow. she honestly looked like she was about to cry.

"s- sooyeon, mianhae. d- don't cry," i starter panicking. dude, i just admitted i like her and now she's crying because of me? how ungentle of youuu pabo yong junhyung! she looked at me.

"love," she started again with that smooth voice flowing out of her plump lips. "is deaf." she concluded. "eh?"i exclaimed. "you can't declare love by saying it," she said, biting her bottom lips. "you have to show it," she ended. "love is deaf, but not blind. people are mistaken," she said, expressionless.

sooyeon

"love is deaf, but not blind. people are mistake," i told junhyung, who was looking at me, confused. i keep biting my bottom lip, holding back my tears. i looked at junhyung.

how can you remind me so much of him?

"l- let's start working now," i said, dragging my chair nearer to the desk. i opened the cover of my pink music notebook and took out a pen from my pencil case. "hmm, i'll make the melody and you the lyrics. how about that?" junhyung asked, pulling his chair forward as well. junhyung took another pen from my pencil case and played with it, twirling it between his fingers.

he tapped the pencil on his forehead, wearing that concentrated expression on his face. his eyebrows were scrunched together and his eyes were closed. he kept biting his lip and pouted, bite his lip, then pout again. his fingers were still twirling the pen, sometimes tapping the pen on his forehead.

"omo omo no ideaaa," he chanted. i was focused on my lyrics, but steal glances of him. every glance that i took, one piece of memory with "him" came back. all those times i spent with him, all came back. "why are you looking at me? am i that handsome?" junhyung suddenly said, snapping me out of my little thoughts.

"eh? a- aniyo!" i yelled, hitting his arm. junhyung just giggled and gave that peace sign. my heart dropped. just like him, junhyung always tries to act cool outside but isn't on the inside. "eh? what's wrong?" he asked.

i shook my head. "heyyyy, tell me," he forced, tugging my arms.

"RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

lucky. saved by the bell. "i have other classes," i said, taking my books, bag and pencil case. i quickly caught up with Heena, my best friend. "heena! yah! IM HEENA!" i yelled, running after her. "oh hey sooyeon. whats' up with you and junhyung? i saw you during composing class when i skipped math this morning," she said and popped a bubble gum into .

"gum?"

"no thanks"

"sure. oh and i heard you got driven away from home? you staying at mine," she said again, chewing. oh. right. i forgot i have no home to go home to.

"can i stay at yours?" i pleaded. "sure, but you better tell me what's on between you and junhyung. i thought you said you promised not to fall for another men on this earth? hmm? what happened?" she teased, nudging me with her elbow. "stop it heena, it tickles!," i said, giggling.

"oh so you're ticklish there?" someone asked from behind us. "y- yoseob oppa!" both me and heena yelled. me, i was just calling him in the midst of getting tickled. heena, she was shocked to see one of the schoools' kingkas talking to us while she was tickling me. "you do know we have english after this and we might just be late right?" yoseob said, smiling at me.

"uhh-- since when did you have classes with me?" i asked, walking next to him, in between him and heena. heena was still well, in her little state of surprised. "since i don't know. i just got my new schedule. i mean we all just got a change of timetable since two of our teachers left for their pregnancy leave right?" yoseob reminded.

oh. okay. awkard. i stayed silent. heena was babbling to yoseob (well since she's his fan) and yoseob was patiently listening to her, flashing small, cute smiles at her. i was happy looking at heena being happy. i let my eyes wander around the crowded corridors.

and that's when i saw it.

junhyung. kissing a girl. oh great.

just when i thought i liked him, he's a player. a major one.

just when i thought i'd give love a chance, love gave me again another reason not to trust in it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear readers,

i am definitely going to edit this later. but anyways, who can the he sooyeon talked about be?

so, outline of story.

junhyung and sooyeon noticed they actually liked each other. as in at first sight.

junhyung, just because he likes sooyeon.

sooyeon, because junhyung reminds her of ths mysterious "him"

but then sooyeon saw junhyung kissing a girl.

so comment and subscribe okay my babiesss:*

xoxo,

rainbowscones