Chapter 5: Pancakes

You Belong With Me, Why Can't You See?

Yoseob

i was up and awake all night long. i was playing some random game on my cell phone when i heard a door click open. i went down my bed and silently open the door of my room. i poked my head out and peeked, since my room was in the conrner, i couldn't get a really good view.

there she stood, using her coat.

where is sooyeon going? i saw the clock strike midnight. its really late, if she wanted to take a walk she could've called me. or at least let me or any of the other boys know.

since she apparently doesn't want company, i snatched my thick jacket from my wardrobe and decided to trail her. after tracking behind her, i noticed her sneaking into the back door of a club. naughty girl much?

i waited about a couple of minutes before going into the front door. then, i saw junhyung sitting on the VIP section, and sitting on the bar stationg quite far away was sooyeon. sooyeon was looking at the ground, crouching. her left hand was in her hair and the other dangling, holding her phone. she seemed to be in some excruciating pain. i walked towards her, stealing glances at junhyung, who was hanging with some of the flirts in our school.

suddenly, i saw sooyeon almost falling down just in the corner of my eye. i rushed to her side and supported het, just in time for her fall.

 

"sooyeon? sooyeon?" i called out. "mmhh?" she barely mouthed. "what happened to her?" i asked the bartender, only to know she chugged a whole glass of alcoholic drink. i smirk. i lifted her up into my hug while putting some cash to pay for the stupid drink she chugged.

"keep the change," i told the bartender as i start walking out the door. as i go to the door, i press my lips against her forehead. "i'll take you home, fool." i whispered next to her ear. i could feel her stirring in my arms and i just pulled her closer to my chest.

 

sooyeon

i woke up when my cell phone alarm beeped. i stood upright and turned it off, looking at the time. ah, its just 6. i stood up and felt a pang of pain shoot up my spine. i stumbled to the bathroom door inside the room. "where am i agian?" i croaked due to my dry throat. "its my room. and you're welcome for last night. you're really welcome," a familiar voice cooed out and answered my question.

i turned around and saw yoseob's face. then i remembered what happened last night. i managed to push my lips into a curve.

"thank you, for everything. for carrying me back in the rain, for giving me shelter last night, and for taking me back after the club incident," i croaked again. he didn't answer, he just leaned on the door smiling at me.

"he's better than junhyung. definitely." my fangirl mind yelled in my brain.

"umh. thank you for letting me stay but i'll just live at my best friend's place starting from tonight onwards. kamsahamnida," i said, bowing to yoseob, and to the other 5 boys who just came by the door.

"no one wants to let you stay any longer anyways," junhyung coldly said and shrugged. i saw doojoon nudge him and made him wriggle between doojoon and hyunseung, who stood to junhyung's right. "lets go to school together at least?" doojoon asked.

i nodded and offered to fix breakfast for them as a sign of gratitude. i took a quick shower and quickly made pancakes for al the 6 of them. out of all the 6 of the boys, the one who came out first was junhyung.

he sat on the dining table and started eating.

 

junhyung

i quickly rush to the bathroom and bathe after meeting sooyeon. i took some quick bath and went out in my uniform. ther she was, in the kitchen. she was sitting on one of the 12 chairs of the dining table, eating her pancake.

she's so pretty. her plump lips looked so soft and kissable, the way she the maple syrup that was on her lips. i was tempted to just kiss her. her hair was still damp, maybe she just washed it this morning. she wasn't wearing any makeup today, and she was more gorgeous that way.

i snapped out of my little daydream and walked to sit beside her and silently ate my food.

she maybe gorgeous.

but don't ask her to cook.

i choked on the burnt pancake and drank a whole glass. hyunseung just came in and sat across me. "what's wrong?" he asked, starting to chew on her food before i warned him.

"this is tasty," hyunseung said, delighted. sooyeon smiled at him. i think hyunseung lost his taste buds? "yah! hyunseung! are you crazy? the pancake taste awful, its burnt" i yelled at him, looking at sooyeon.

sooyeon just gave a little laugh. "well, i made 7 pancakes and burnt one. and i thought you won't mind," she said, rather innocently. i just sighed and looked at her angrily. she just pulled her chair closer to me.

i stood frozen. i could smell her sweet scent. she smelled like fresh roses in the morning. "yah! look at this," she said, elbowing me.

and there it was.

a picture of me and suzy and fei in the club.

oh.

my.

gosh.

i snatched the cell phone from her but was not quick enough. "yah junhyung eat your food, you're going to be the last one," gikwang called out, taking a last bite in his pancake. i quickly gobble up the burnt pancake and threw the plate in the dishwasher.

"kaja," i heard yoseob say.

sooyeon was walking next to dongwoon, giving me an evil smirk.

oh so she's blackmailing me? we'll see what i'll do to her.

sooyeon

"oppadeul, kamsahaeyo," i said, politely bowing to all of them. all of them waved me goodbye as i head for my next class, music. its my very first time joining this class. i was breaking cold sweat, literally.

when i entered the class, i saw an empty seat in the corner of the room and decided to sit there. the teaches, Ms.Nam, came in and started introducing herself. its our first class with her after all.

"so class, since the school just opened this new music class to speically enhance your composing skill, all of you must not be so familiar to each other right? so the first task is to compose a du--"

"SORRY WE'RE LATE!" two voices yelled out together. junhyung and yoseob darted into the room, panting.

"first class and you're both late? sit there next to the girl there then," ms.nam ordered them, pointing at me. i puffed air in my cheek. "so as i was saying, the first task is to compose a duet with a partned of your choice, so find a partner and start writing~ the project is due next week. so chop chop! into work~" ms.nam completed.

seriously? a partner? i don't know anyone in this class but yoseob and junhyung. and they're probably doing it together. i'm toast. i crossed my arms and leaned back on my chair.

all of a sudden, i felt a thug on both my arms and saw junhyung and yoseob pulling my arm. junhyung pulling my left and yoseob my right.

"eh?" all three of us said.

"partner up with me will you?" yoseob said and gave me an angelic smile. "sur--" i was about to say when junhyung covered my mouth with his hand.

"nope nope she's partnering up with me," junhyung said. i fidgeted under his touch but he didn't remove his hand from my mouth. "bu- but," yoseob whispered, teary-eyed. i honestly pitied him. he wore a really sad expression over his face.

"stop the fake tears." junhyung meanly said, dragging my seat nearer to his. yoseob then sighed and pouted. 'you see me through everytime," yoseob said. 'fine, i give up," he added, walking to the other end of the room.

junhyung held on my wrists tightly that its getting sore. "let me go," i whispered. he held it tighter. "delete the picture," he said, boring his stare into me. "f-f- fine, j- just let me g-go," i stuttered, nervous of his stare.

he finally lets go. "tch, you like me right? you're always nervous and blushing when i talk to you," he said, leaning forward. my face was only inches away from his. "a- am i? i d-don't thi-think so?" i choked out.

"hm? is that true now?" he said with a smirk. "i won't e- ever fall for yo--" i said, my words cut off by his lips, landing on my cheek.

"junhyung," i croaked.

========================================================================

dear readers,

sorry if it was random, or weird.

ask me if you don't get it :)

and as usual,

subscribe, comment, add me as friend.

motivate me to update more *^^* \

kamsahaeyo~

xoxo,

rainbowscones