Chapter 3 : The Girl

You Belong With Me, Why Can't You See?

Yoseob

"sooyeon?" i cooed out. i supported her body by placing my arm behind her back. i caressed her damp cheek. "sooyeon-ah. wake up." i sowly called out. she started shivering. she had no more colour in her face, she was extremely pale.

i decided to leave my umbrella and carried her in the rain. just as i was about to leave, i saw her bag. i just took it with me and used it to shelter her head from the rain.

i walked out of the park and noticed. i don't know where her house is. i don't even know her, just her name and her uniform. the rain was getting harder by the minute. i just decided to walk back to the apartment suite me and the other boys live in.

after a couple of minutes of walking, the rain went into an abrupt stop. the sky was still rather dark though, its already about 6.30pm. i watched the passed out girl in my arms. her uniform and hair was damp from the rain. her pursed lips was pale and her skin was marble cold. a hue of soft blue eyeshadow was smudged from her eyelids.

i've seen prettier girls.

but no one with this kind of charm.

Junhyung

i wonder why yoseob isn't back? he's supposed to only take a 5 minutes walk and its already been 20 minutes and he's not even back. tch, not that i'm worried. i'm just hungry. i need him to cook for all of us.

*knock knock knock*

i strolled to the door and opened it. "move away move away" yoseob muttered as he came into the little apartment suite carrying a girl. he laid the girl on the couch and settled her bag on the coffee table.

"who is she?" doojoon cooed, looking at the girl draped on the couch. "i don't know. she's from our school though, i saw her crying in the park under the slide. i approached her and she fainted. so i brought her home," yoseob said as he dried himself with a towel. hyunseung laid a warm blanket on top of the girl. gikwang and dongwoon was just watching from the dining, stopping their studying time.

i approached the girl and examined her face. then familiarity strikes. i know her. she was the beautiful girl from before. her face looked really pale now though.

i pulled a short stool and sat next to her. i lifted my right hand and brushed her cheek with the back of my hand. her skin was cold as ice. my thumb brushed along the contours of her pale lips and along the sides of her jawline. then i brushed my fingers along her eyelids, where her blue eyeshadow was smudged.

suddenly, her eyelids twitched. i instantly pulled away from her as her eyes fluttered open. "h- hey are you alright?" i stuttered, as her eyes widened to see me.

she smacked me on the face. "ERT! where am i?" she yelled. "you fainted in the park, under the rain. remember?" yoseob said, appearing from behind the couch. she sat upright and stared blankly at the coffee table, unfocused. "oh..." she whispered faintly, starting to cry again.

she tried standing up but wobbled and fell right back on the couch. i saw her socks were red. "what happened to your thighs?" i asked. she just shook her head and sobbed. doojoon then came into the main room and gave her something to change into. she silently obeyed as yoseob lead her to the restroom.

i saw the bag lying there on the coffee table. i might as wel take a look.

the bag was stuffed with books and clothes.

did she run away from home?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear readers,

third chapter! hehe*^^*

i might update another one today!

oh and i'm on the midst of starting a new story featuring Taemin*^^* (since the last one failed)

so look forward to it!

do subscribe, comment, ask, and add me as friend okay~

xoxo,

rainbowscones