Prank

Flawless

Ella ran down the stairs as she tried to hide from Wu Zun. Though she didn’t exactly admit it, she was embarrassed for trying to seduce the wrong person. 
“Yo, Ella!” Yelled Zun. 
“Leave me alone!” Ella screamed, thinking he wanted to as he had done before leaving the day before. 
“GOD, just quit running! Don’t you want to get your English assignment?” Zun asked, instantly appearing before Ella. 
“Oh.” Ella muttered, dumbfounded. Ella was too used to being schemed and manipulated that she tends to think towards the bad of other people now. 
Ella’s been hurt too deeply to be innocent anymore.
“How’d-how’d you appear in front of me so quickly?”
“That’s not something I have to tell you. Just take your assignment so I can go do something else.” Zun said, irritated, he was still annoyed at Ella. 
Ella’s eyes glittered with a mischievous glint as she thought of a plan to play Zun.
Zun looked down into Ella’s fluttering eyelashes. “Is there like, some problem with your eyes?” Zun accused. 
“I just want to tell you something…” Ella said, grinning like crazy. 
“Do I want to hear it?” Zun asked, raising an eyebrow. “I know you have a knack for saying useless things.” 
Ella took a quiet but deep breath to calm herself down. 
“There’s this particular girl in my Geography class…she has this…this little, ok, kind of BIG, crush on you.” 
“Do I look like I care?” Zun said carefully, knowing for a fact that the look on Ella’s face did not mean well. 
“And she’s been asking me if I can get you out on a date with her-just once.” Ella finished. 
“Ha, yeah, there is NO way I’m going on some stupid blind date with a girl that talks to YOU.” 
Ella pouted innocently as she looked at the ground. “Her name’s Kara.” 
Zun took a deep breath and said the word “No,” slowly. 
“Please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top?” Ella clasped her hands together to make a prayer-like position. 
“No.” 
Zun turned around and walked away. Ella followed desperately.
Around the house they went. Zun walked quickly as Ella followed quickly. 
It wasn’t until Zun made it into the washroom that the both finally had a breather. 
“Don’t think about hiding in there for too long.” Ella smirked. “You know what my talent is… come to think of it; the crack beneath this door seems quite wide in my perspective…” 
“Don’t even THINK about it, sick.” Zun replied, turning the water on and taking off his jacket. “Have fun waiting though, I’m taking a shower and you don’t know how LONG it takes for someone to look as perfect as myself. If you can, wait,” 
“FINE,” Ella growled. “But I’ll wait here for as long as it takes.” 
“Wait till you need to go to the washroom.” Zun said quietly to himself as he took a shower. 
“Wait till he gets hungry.” Ella thought to herself as she looked at the ground in front of Zun’s washroom, knowing for a fact that Zun has a HUGE appetite. 
After Zun finished his shower, he sat on the clean, marble floor as he checked his messages on his phone. 
“How the hell can someone take so long?” Ella said to herself as she punched the bathroom door. 
“Careful or I’ll make you pay for the door.” 
“I hate you Wu Zun.” 
“Good, back at you.” 
“UGHHHHH” Ella grunted, frustrated. 
“Well, I just won my 18th game of solitaire; do you happen to know how long it took me, Ella?” Zun laughed, totally teasing Ella. 
“No.” Ella yelled to Zun behind the door, but muttered “Yeah, 3 hours and 14 minutes, you bastard,” under her breath. 
“Just asking,”
Ella couldn’t take it anymore. Ella punched the bathroom door three times and yelled Zun’s name. 
“Sorry, no can do.” Zun said. 
Ella didn’t even bother using her talent. She ripped the door off its hinges stood there glaring at Zun. 
Ella took a step backwards when she realized Zun didn’t have a shirt on. 
She also realized that he looked HOT. 
“Are you done staring at my body?” Zun asked. “I was only hoping for a little privacy for when I’m in the washroom.”
“Dude, this is more interesting than even a drama,” Said Danson from the door. 
Ella whipped her head around and stared at Danson. “How long have you been there?” 
“Oh, long enough to hear your little heart-to-heart conversation.” Danson said with a hint of joking in his voice. 
Ella turned bright red; she didn’t know her little joke could spread to such humiliation. Oh, now, the JOKE is DEFINITELY going to be played out. Zun must know what it feels like to be humiliated. 
“It’s true. I found out that you lost a lot more than you think. I’ll come back later…after your little…date.” Danson said, moving backwards towards the door. 
“No-leave, Ella, I have something to do.” Zun said from the washroom, walking forward to where Danson stood. 
“No,” said Ella stubbornly as she stood her ground and crossed her arms in front of her chest. “I’m not going ANYWHERE till you promise me.” 
Danson raised his eyebrows and looked away. 
“No,” Zun repeated. 
“Then I will stay right here.”
“Leave!” Zun demanded, fury flashing in his eyes. 
“NO!” Ella yelled back. 
Zun took one look at Danson. Important news awaited him…who cares for one little date with some random girl, right?
“Fine, just leave me ALONE.” Zun said in a calm voice, though he was panicking for the news Danson had brought him. 
“Thanks Zunnie,” Ella said, grinning evilly. 
“Whatever, now leave me alone, and don’t call me that.” 
Ella left the room thinking about her plan as Danson walked back into the room.
“Now, spill,” Said Zun.