Luck

Flawless

A figure in a black suit walked forward towards her. She shrunk back in the corner, trying desperately hard not to breathe, he would hear her. 
He reached out towards her, clasping her thin arm with his strong hold. 
She gasped. Dread ran through her head, why DID she come here again? 
Oh yeah, her curiosity got the best of her. 
She thought back to her friends and the teacher’s at the school were they already looking for her? Were they worried? Her best friend, Jack, must be flipping out. Even she doesn’t know how long she’s been hiding in here. 
“No,” She gasped. 
Coal black eyes glittered in the darkness, directly in front of her. 
The creepy eyes came nearer and nearer. Her face was brought directly in front of his face. She smelled his foul breath; saw his pearl white teeth beyond his blood-red lips. 
“Scared?” He breathed. 
She whimpered, despite the fact that she wanted to stand strong. This was too creepy. 
She’s left in a pitch black room with a scary man who had bad breath, but pearly white teeth. This isn’t exactly a position many people would like to end up in. 
She’s seen these kinds of stories in movies. 
A young girl trapped in some abandoned warehouse with an insane man.
The girl usually gets and beaten without mercy. Next, the insane man would bring out a shiny saw and attack the girl, cutting first off her left arm and laugh as the girl screams in agony. 
There’s blood everywhere on the cold, stone ground and everything is tainted scarlet. 
The girl is out of breath, she’s been screaming for so long. She’s in so much pain. She’s so scared. 
The insane man laughs evilly and goes in for her other arm. 
She’s screaming all over again. She’s losing her voice, her painful yells become screechy and forced. 
The insane man’s yes glitter in pleasure, he was happy. He was glad to see someone else in pain. 
The saw cuts through the girl’s right leg. She can’t even scream anymore, her tears fall and fall. Shouldn’t she have died by now, losing so much blood? No, she’s suffering. 
The insane murderer cuts off her last limb, cutting slowly, making the pain last. At least he didn’t have salt, or he would’ve surely sprinkled in on top of her wounds. 
She couldn’t roll around, she couldn’t move. All her limbs were cut off. 
‘Only your head left.’ The evil, insane man would growl, and then chop off her head. He would follow by chopping her into more pieces and then scattering her pieces throughout the streets and beaches. 
STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!! She forced herself to not think of the worst consequences. She wasn’t dead yet, so she shouldn’t believe that she would end up like that girl in the movie. 
The man with the black suit, holding her arm, was still waiting for an answer to his simple question. 
WAS she scared? Yes, absolutely, she was scared beyond word. 
But in no way was she going to say that. In fact, she didn’t think she could find her voice to say anything. 
The black suited man must have taken her nervous gulp as a ‘yes’ because he let go of her arm and stepped back to look at her. 
And like that, they stood, facing each other in the pitch black. 
For nearly an hour, nobody really moved. 
Why didn’t she run to the door? 
Maybe because somewhere in the back of her head, she knew she wouldn’t be able to outrun him. 
She dropped down to the ground crying, using her hands to furiously wipe away her tears from her pale white cheeks. 
The black suited man was confused. 
“Why are you crying?” He asked with his voice a lot quieter than when he was asking her if she was scared before. 
“My friends and my mom…they’ll all be so sad when they find me dead…” She sobbed, “All because I’m so reckless and STUPID.” 
She continued to cry. He continued to watch. 
A crumbling sound filled both their ears. It was getting louder and louder. 
She didn’t get a chance to think as the corners and walls start caving in. 
“What’s-”
She didn’t finish her sentence as she saw a part of the roof, which was solid brick, fell on the man’s head. He was instantly knocked out. 
She half crawled, half sprinted to the door, which was already a hole because the pressure of the crumbling building had broken the door. 
She was only just outside in the huge thunderstorm when the whole building-which was practically a tool shed-, collapsed with the man under it all. 
She was lucky she was a fast runner. 
And that the man had been too distracted looking at her to notice the roof falling on him. 
She saw whole masses of white ants in the pile of the mess that was once a shed. 
She owed her life to the white ants.
A last tear dropped from her eye.