FIRST DAY

Flawless

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hebe walked into her second period class with a smile on her face...she had fed. 
Hebe shuddered, but the temptation for death was now a lot weaker. She felt better, and DID make sure that the person she killed was an evil bully before killing him. 
She had to get used to that feeling some time. She couldn't just stay guilty forever, after all, it is like a food chain. And her KIND just happened to be on the top of this food chain. 
"Nice of you to join us young lady." Said the teacher from the corner of the room. "You're 5 minutes late." 
"I'm sorry! I'm new...I guess I got lost..." Hebe said, biting her lower lip. 
"There is no excuse for not being punctual. I expect a one page summery on all we learn today at the end of class. And I'm Kyle Kingston, you will call me Professor Kingston, understand?" 
"Yes sir."Hebe said quietly, looking around the room for someone she actually knew.
She knew of nobody. They all just glanced back at her.
Then she saw it, or him-behind a huge cluster of giggly girls.
Danson Tang.
Hebe's smile grew wider. She had at least one class with Danson Tang. And soon enough, she would spend the rest of her life with him. :D 
"Now, take a seat, Ms. Tien." Said Prof Kingston. 
"Sure, ummm...where?" 
"Next to Ms. Tang." 
Hebe swore if her heart was there, it would've skipped a beat when he said "Tang." But unfortunately, he pointed at a "MS. TANG." 
"Stephy Tang." Said the girl with snow white skin beside her. Stephy nodded her head. 
"I'm Hebe Tien." Said Hebe, smiling...but all she could think of was "Why couldn't it be a 'MR. TANG'?" 
The science was all a bore, the only thing that kept Hebe's attention in this class was Danson. Imagine, her and Danson on a small beach...they were all alone...with a picnic basket...they were stranded. Hehe-
"Ms. Tien? Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah?" Asked Prof Kingston. That was exactly as Hebe heard it, she understood none of the complex terms he had been discussing about for the whole period. 
"Prof Kingston, I believe your answer and explanation for question 5 is wrong, considering the amount, description and calculations are quite off. You might want to double check the answer you have." Said Danson curtly, his arm lazily set up at a 90 degree angle on the desk. That counted as a hand up. 
Hebe breathed a sigh of relief as Prof Kingston turned away from her to the board. Saved by the Danson. The cute...adorable...kind...mysterious...hot...man...Danson. 
Prof Kingston's face turned a beet red as he saw that he indeed made made those mistakes. How pathetic, a student corrected him. 
"Well, Thank you Mr. Tang." Said Prof Kingston uncomfortably. 
Danson bowed his head, which made all the girls around him sigh at how cool he seemed. 
Hebe was one of them. And she also had something else to love him for, he had saved her from the big, bad TEACHER. 
But before Hebe could pass Danson some cute, and charming note thanking him that will make him fall in love with her-the bell rang. Everybody filed out, Danson among the first. 
Hebe quickly ran out before Prof Kingston thawed from the frozen figure statue he formed when he was embarrassed and remembered her essay. She had listened in class for...about 50 seconds, and that was when Danson was talking. 
She headed to her next class still in a daze. Danson-the cold Danson- had helped her. HER.

~

Selina grew annoyed. He had the nerve to make her wait for half of her lunch period. After first period, Selina had found a mysterious note marked for her stuck onto her locker door with tape. It was signed "Unloving." 
Selina tapped her foot as she sighed. Her normally calm expression dissappeared as she thought about who this person may be. 
"Selina right?" Asked a voice from behind her.
"Where were you? I waited half an hour here!" Selina snapped, turning around quickly, her dark hair blew in the wind. She would've been a lot prettier if it weren't for the fact that she was practically breathing fire. 
"Ummm...I'm sorry, but I don't think I arranged a meeting with you...I'm in your Business-second period?" He said, still smiling despite Selina's tone a second before. 
Selina looked at the ground and blushed a crimson red. 
"Oh, I-I'm sorry." She muttered, her knees practically knocking, and palms sweating. She had never felt like this...even with HIM. 
"Hey, It's okay." He said, smiling. "I'm Mike He, by the way." 
Selina breathed slowly...she couldn't kill him. "Selina." In no way was temptation going to win. Selina was lucky her wisdom was able to keep her...sober. Well, sane at least. 
"Hello Selina..." Drawled another voice from behind her. She knew who it was...her stupid mate. Somehow, she already hated her mate-before she even met him! Did it have something to do with the fact that HE interrupted her LOVELY conversation with Mike He? 
"Well, I'll leave you guys alone, see ya Selina!" Mike said hurriedly, bowing his head and ducking out of there. 
Selina turned to face her mate. "Nice to FINALLY meet you, after thirty minutes of the exact time we were supposed to meet. Fashionably late, as they call it." Selina said sarcastically. 
The guy laughed. 
"And now you have the NERVE to laugh at ME stupidly waiting here? You-"
"Hey, chill."
"No, I'm not CHILL, I'm furious! You don't even respect me!" 
"I'm older than you." 
"So?" 
"Sheesh, alright. I'll be serious. I'll tell you the exact reason, my little brother wound up in the hospital, I had to go check on him." Said the man, the light in his eyes suddenly got dimmer. 
"Oh." Selina said dully. How did she know how to react? She was wise, not a genius. 
"Oh yeah, by the way, I'm Jay Chou, I came here from the U.S. That's why I had to meet you at school, plane got delayed. Then, this morning...some stuff happened." He said, finishing the sentence quickly. 
"Yeah, sure. Selina Ren." 
"Are we supposed to like, date or something?" Jay asked in a blunt manner. He never really kept anything in. 
"I don't know. I never dated before."
They looked at each other weirdly. 
"Well, in all the movies...we're supposed to hold hands. And make out." Said Jay awkwardly. 
"Ummm...I don't FEEL like making out...So what do we do now?" Asked Selina. 
Jay bravely grabbed Selina's hand and shrugged his shoulders. "Aren't we supposed to like, slow walk on a beach or something?"Asked Jay, peering at Selina. "But I guess the school parking lot will have to do..." Said Jay after a moment's consideration. 
"Yeah, sure." 
They walked and walked...and walked...and walked...and walked. 
"How do people think this is fun? We walked around this damn parking lot 15 times!"Jay nagged. 
"It's an awkward position to walk with our hands like this." Said Selina, and they both let go at the same time. There were bruises on both hands. 
"Hehe, guess we held on too hard." Said Jay. 
"Well, ummm, Ja-, I mean, boyfriend...ummm...HONEY, I gotta go to my next class. See ya around." Said Selina, the first time she choked on words. Selina was someone that knew what she was going to say before she opened ...not this time. 
"Yeah, sure...ummmm...baby...yeah, same here." said Jay in a weirded out tone. Then they both ran in opposite ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

People just pop up in my story, don't they? LOL