MONSTERS

Flawless

~~~~~~~~

Even the man with a bow tie gasped.
"Heheh, what a joker huh?" Said the man, a fake laugh breaking off from his cold smile.
"What would you know about a joke? You barely know anything about being a human. " Said Charlene.
"Maybe that's because I'm not human. As you aren't either. As none of the people here is." The man said.
"I don't know what you're talking about, but the radio should have an alert for a mental patient escaping from capture...and help." Charlene said, her disgust coloring her face with a shade of chalk white.
Charlene's breaths came shaky, but at least they came.
"You do know you would have been killed for speaking in that manner if it weren't for the fact that you're my daughter, don't you?" Asked Charlene's FATHER dangerously.
"I believe it is not against the law to speak the utter truth. I was taught that since young, oh, maybe I would've learned to be such a good liar like you if you were actually THERE during my childhood!" Charlene screamed.
"No need to raise the volume young miss." Said the man in a bow tie.
"Yeah Charlene, calm down." Said Hebe.
"No need to make such havoc." Said Selina.
Jiro though, stood aside and didn't pipe into the argument to stop it as he would have usually.
Danson put a pale hand up. "Cherron, maybe you should leave this."
"Young Master, she MUST understand...who she is...what she is...and what is needed to be done." Said Cherron, Charlene's father.
Everyone's gaze once again fell upon Danson Tang. HE was higher up in their hierarchy than even the TEACHER. No wonder he was never summoned like the rest of them.
"The truth shall be told to her by her friends, the ones that she will actually listen to. You? I believe you don't have the kind of power to hold down her strong personality." Said Danson Tang, his cold voice commanding.
"Alright, young master." Said Cherron, but he and the bow tie man just stood there, not moving.
"You are dismissed." Said Danson after a second.
Cherron and the bow tie man bowed their heads as they slunk out the door, the light remained on.
"Now what is all this they are talking about? What must I know? Why were you so frightful when he came in? Why do you call him 'the teacher'? I don't understand! What is this all about?" Charlene asked awkwardly, she wasn't used to being so clueless.
They all came over and sat around Charlene in a circle.
Nobody called Danson over, but Danson didn't even seem like he cared. It was obvious, his different status has isolated him.
"Well...I was walking to class one day when I got attacked...I woke up in here. I looked to my side and saw Selina and Hebe. We just kind of looked at each other. All us were so confused, and upset. Where were we? Then, one by one, we got summoned, coming back to know that we're different from anybody else. It was then that the gifts started hitting us. I started answering people's thoughts...but I can only read their minds if they're making eye-contact with me, and only one at a time. Selina started to calm all of our confusion. Hebe's form started to change. We awoke one morning to find an orange tabby cat beside us. Later on that day, they brought in Arron and Ella. I attempted conversation,and ACCIDENTALLY, read their thoughts. And that's how I learned more about them. They were too summoned later on, and came back to warm a little more towards us. We became friends. Then, Arron started to heal our wounds-where our hearts used to be- by just looking at our wounds. Ella's movements became more fluid and we soon found out she can slip through cracks...and move through even the smallest of slits. It was after we actually got to know each other that we started discussing the meeting we had with the teacher in the room. And we do mean 'THE ROOM'. Well...what really happened was..." Jiro got cut off as Ella instead, took over explaining.
"Your FATHER had given each of us the same speech. We'll never forget the seriousness in his voice, nor the way his face looked as he said it all. ' Look, here's the basic truth-we're different from anybody else in this world. We're better. We are heartless, we have unnatural abilities, we crave death...WE, are none other than the UNLOVING ONES. For now, it may seem like a funny name. But learn our history, and you would understand. Know who we are, and you wouldn't laugh. Know what we do, and you wouldn't find this a joke. First of all, our ancestors, had gone through much suffer and pain to make sure we have an easier time taking over, so we can reign while they rest. They made sure we have no troubles. They made sure we would not LOVE so that will not become our weakness...they made sure we were to win. Now, for our duties, it's fairly simple...we kill. We kill the useless human beings that have won over us millenniums ago, when they outnumbered us...they made us a legend. They have forgotten that our ancestors have sworn to come back, to get revenge, to win back the throne they deserve. All we have to do is kill them all...one by one. There are, however, certain people we must kill first. The ones that inspire others, the ones that save others, and ones that actually LEARN. You must understand though, there are few that actually have this rare ability. Many are fake. We deserve all this...they only won because of the numbers. WE WILL WIN...for our ancestors. As for your fate...this IS your fate. It is not a job nor a duty, but instead it is what we MUST do. We belong in this world. We ARE this world. As for why you were chosen...simple...your parents were none other than our kind. They had you...you were born with the ability to not use your heart. You were born with talents beyond compared...with that, you must sacrifice the friends you have made, the relationships you had created...but you should know this is an honor. Forever more shall you forget those you have met...the measly mortals, THIS is now your life...THIS is now your friends...your family. THEY-THE MORTALS are your enemies. We had to however, make your heart stop beating as you were young...around this age, because, when people grow old...their powers decrease. Their strength and reflexes also slowly decrease. You will die...we are not immortal...but we are powerful. After your hearts stopped beating...you had not died, that is because you are of our kind. No heart required. We had Jiro beaten up. We had Arron shot, Ella pushed off a cliff...Hebe poisoned and Selina cut. It all concludes to one thing...you would have lived a normal HUMAN life if we did not make your hearts stop beating. but we must also find out who else are one of us...unfortunately, many of our kind don't leave names and places...so we must find them ourselves. There are four things to look for to find out if someone is one of us: #1. They constantly perform inhuman photographic memory. #2. They smile and traces of green venom is seen on the bottom of the two sharp teeth where fangs of an animal would be. #3. They can run and do exhausting exercises but never tired. This is because they don't need their heart to function...so their heart doesn't speed up...nor do their breathing. #4. Their eyes hold blue fire that only you may see. I am your teacher, and if you have questions or are confused...don't be afraid to come talk to me.' He said that and then forced an ice cold smile." Ella said. Everybody in the room shivered.
"Each time someone went in...there's an addition of skulls on his table. His gaze is threatening and...dangerous. He's not simple." Said Arron.
Charlene's jaw was dropped.
"But-but...this-this can't be possible. Logic-"
"Logic is not exactly our biggest problem right now...we're going to have to do what he does soon...we're going to have to kill too." Said Selina.
"They can't make us." Charlene said bravely.
"Actually...they can. Look at your wrist." Those were the first words out of Danson Tang's mouth that actually sounded like he was talking to them.
Everybody else too looked at their wrist. And on it was a small, black raven.
"They have already poisoned you. If you don't kill in a certain time span, your normal senses and feelings will be blocked. In that case, you will not have control over yourself, you will kill whatever human comes in your path...you will not even have a choice as in to whom you kill. It could be a 99 year old grandmother, or maybe even a two month baby. That will last approximately two days...you would have killed plenty of people by then." Explain Danson, his gaze at the ground.
Everybody was shocked. This could not be more brutal.
"There must be a way." whispered Charlene.
"You can't do anything unless you're stronger...and the only to do that is to kill. We feed upon death. We don't eat humans...but it's the killing part that pleases us." Said Danson.
"Well, it only GROSSES me out." Charlene said.
"Not when you're faced with a warm-blooded human." Danson said, his voice soft and dangerous.
"I'll live." Charlene said.
"Of course you will, it will be the other party that dies." Danson said. "And no, you will not wake up to find out this is a nightmare. Face the truth Charlene Choi, if you can, try to fight it."
"Young masters...It is the time for the traditional Ritual." Said The bow tie man suddenly from the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any grammer mistakes :P

-BLUE_STAR