Love or Infatuation?

Flawless

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiro's breathing caught, his head suddenly felt as if it was hit with a hammer. 
"How may I help you?" Asked Mrs. Eraa politely. 
"Ummm, hey, I was told to come here from guidance." She said.
"Oh, so you're THAT GIRL." Said the teacher, almost rudely. The teacher acted as if the girl wasn't just STANDING right there.
The girl's eyes narrowed in on the bright red Jiro, then on the perfect piece of paper on his desk-his perfect quiz. The circles and X's on everybody's else's quiz was a row of perfect check marks on Jiro's quiz.
The girl smirked. 
"Do you have a note of some kind?" Asked the teacher, hoping desperately that she did not. 
She reached inside her black back pack and brought out a red admit slip. On the back of this admit slip was a series of chicken scrawl, ahem, actually, some LETTERS. No, they were words, yeah, words. The teacher lifted her glasses as she squinted at the messy writing.
"She is your student now. I have added her onto your attendance." 
It was signed Judy Berg,The school secretary.
Mrs. Eraa's first reaction was that she wanted to KILL Judy Berg. 
Jiro looked questioningly at all of his peers. They broke out in hoarse whispers, almost not even trying to conceil what they are saying. 
"Oh, THAT girl." Said one of his students. 
"Wow, why are class?" Said a girl as she looked scared. 
"Come on, how can you NOT know what happened?" Said a young, black=haired boy to his best friend. 
"Ahem." Said the teacher weakly. 
Nobody gave a damn. 
"Shut up." Sneered The girl. 
Some people gasped, some hid their faces while a few just continued talking. 
The teacher started anyways. "Well, everyone, this is our new classmate. May you talk a little about yourself?" Asked the teacher, desperately trying to hide the shaking in her voice. 
The girl ignored the teacher as she sat down in the seat behind Jiro. 
Jiro saw no smile. 
The teacher looked semi-angry as she herself, settled into her brown leather swivel chair. 
"Alright, well...onto our new unit...Biology. " Said Mr. Eraa. 
Her voice only droned on and on and on...and on. 
Jiro couldn't help but peer interestingly over at the girl behind him. And yes, it was a weird gesture, considering she's BEHIND him.

~

Ella smiled wickedly as she walked into her room. 
She was dressed in a pretty...revealing night wear along with some heavy mascara and lipstick. A strong fragrance of her own perfume drifted throughout the room. 
Ella's goal was simple tonight. Ella wanted to seduce Danson Tang. 
'Behind that cold statue must be the instincts of a guy.' Ella thought smugly, knowing for a fact that female's beauty was something that can always be seen as an advantage. 
Ella nearly tripped as she walked on the pale blue carpet leading to the kitchen, where she heard noises. 
Danson Tang was back from school. 
Ella took out a compact mirror that she never brings with her and checked her carefully made hair and detailed make up. Her short hair couldn't exactly be made 'up' anymore, but she definitely made sure it was extremely clean and smelled of fresh strawberries. 
Her makeup, on the other hand, could be applied. And Ella certainly did not hold back. 
A calming but sparkling silver eyeshadow covered her eyelids in a considerable layer. Mascara outlined her otherwise pretty petite eyes, bringing out the light brown of her pupil. Light pink blush was only applied considerably, since she didn't exactly fit the "Blushing" type of girl. Her lips though, were covered in luscious berry gloss, hoping to catch the attention of Danson Tang. 
It's weird but true, Ella Chen is trying to seduce Danson Tang. 
Who would've known Danson Tang has this kind of influence on people? 
Ella's high-heeled boots clicked and clacked but she noticed that no one came out from the kitchen. She walked confidently into the kitchen. 
Ella closed her eyes and took a deep breath. 
"Hi Danson." She said smugly, her voice confident and breathy. 
Ella waited to feel arms around her thin waist. 
No arms awaited her. 
A stunned silence only stretched longer as Ella started to realize why Danson wouldn't touch her-she didn't capture his attention. 
One sentence: He didn't think she was good enough for him. 
Her heavily made up face paled underneath all the make up. 
Her pretty lips frowned as her eyelids slowly began to open. 
Ella took a step forward and felt the warmth from the body in front of her-even if he wasn't touching her. 
"Yo, Umm...I'm not Danson." Said the person in front of her as she stepped closer into him. 
Ella opened her eyes completely. 
"You-" 
"Hey, I just brought over his books, he's out." Said Zun as he gently pushed Ella away. "Seduce him when he gets back." He said jokingly. 
"Next time, open your eyes." 
Zun smiled and walked towards the door. "Oh yeah, cut down on the eye shadow, it's making you look desperate." 
Danson didn't come back that night.

~~~~~~~~~~