Chapter 25

The Bet

  “You know, since this bet of ours start, I sometimes wonder if the maknae knows about this or not.”  Baro speaks up, as he scrolls down his phone, sitting on the sofa.

  CNU, who is reading a book, glance up before nodding. He closes his book and puts it on the table before leaning back against his seat. He chews on his lower lip and he starts to recall the events that had taken place for the past few weeks (or was it a month?).

  “I mean, one second he could be all innocent and farts rainbows and rides unicorns but the next minute he can be all y and seductive.” Baro continues and he massages his temple. Jinyoung laughs at how Baro describes the maknae before sitting down on the floor, putting down a bowl of chips on the table. The other three help themselves, munching on the crispy chips.

  “It’s a good thing now the maknae is busy with his radio programmes or we wouldn’t have the time to discuss like this. We would always wait for him to go to sleep before we could do anything.” CNU stated as he grabs a handful of chips.

 

“But I do miss him.” Sanduel says.

 

“Everybody misses him. And he is mine, mind you.”Jinyoung rolls his eyes, his possessive aura kicks in.

 

“Woah woah woah. He’s not yours ok. Channie have not even picked his choice yet.” CNU glares at the leader.

 

“How exactly will he choose one of us?” Baro tilts his head as he brush off crumbs from his shirt, making Sandeul groan for dirtying the sofa.

 

“What if he doesn’t even choose one of us? What if he likes the species that bleeds once a month?” Sandeul gasps.

 

“Those species are called female, girls, ladies, Sandeul.” Baro face palms but Sandeul ignores him.

 

“That’s impossible. I mean he kisses us.” CNU says it and each of their minds starts replaying their kissing scenes with the maknae.

 

“And also very dominant.” Sandeul breathes out, making the others turn their heads towards him. “What?” Sandeul continues.

 

“He’s only dominant when he is with you.” Jinyoung stated and Sandeul smirks. “Who knows he likes to dominate. He might choose me.”

 

Suddenly Baro burst out laughing, clutching on his stomach and the others turn to him with an annoyed face.

 

  “I’m sorry,” Baro starts off before calming himself down. “It’s just that I remembered feeling like Gongchan would actually choose Jinyoung hyung in the end but after remembering your broken nose incident, I think not!” Baro burst out laughing again, CNU and Sandeul followed suit and Jinyoung throws a few chips towards the rapper.

“I am confident that he will choose me.” Jinyoung smirks.

“Guys guys please stop it;” CNU cuts in before any of them could continue. “Obviously he would choose the most handsome guy here. Me.”

  All hell breaks loose and the four boys starts attacking each other, Sandeul picking on Baro’s nose making him look like a pig, Jinyoung pulling on CNU’s (luscious) hair and calling each other ugly. They were too engrossed on killing each other that they didn’t hear the front door opening and closing. The maknae is back and he was about to greet them but he quickly shut his mouth when he heard the commotion going on in the living room. Gongchan sneaks behind a wall and listens to them.

  “Gongchan is going to choose me! Not some ugly baboon!” CNU shouts as he has Jinyoung in a headlock under his arms. Jinyoung replies by flailing his hand like a dying fish. “Ahhh!” CNU screams in pain when he felt a pain shoot through his body. Apparently Sandeul had bit CNU on his calves. Gongchan had to cover his mouth to not let his laugh escaped.

  ‘Ahh...Hyungs are so funny. So they’re fighting because of me? It’s finally time for me to choose?’ Gongchan thought to himself. ‘Who should I choose? CNU hyung? Jinyoung hyung? Sandeul hyung? Baro hyung?’ Gongchan then had an idea and slowly his smile curved into an evil smirk. ‘Why not I play around just a little while….’ Gongchan comes out from his hiding place and walks into the living room, smiling widely.

  “Good evening hyungs~ what are you all doing?” Gongchan pretends to blink innocently as if he had just arrived home. The four boys quickly untangle themselves from each other and rush towards the lovely maknae.

“Gongchan~”

“Channie~”

“Chansik!”

“Chanchan!”

  The maknae almost smirked but quickly cover it with his sweet smile. “Does hyungs miss me?” Gongchan acts all cute; he knows his hyungs’ weaknesses.

“I missed you the most!” Jinyoung literally pushes the others away and hugs (cling) the maknae.

  ‘Let me play around with Jinyoung hyung first…’ Gongchan chuckles quietly at his cheeky plan. “Awwww hyung I missed you the most too!” Gongchan wrap his arms around the leader and snuggles close.

“Really?!” Not only Jinyoung who is surprised but the others too.

‘My plan is working… hehehe’. Gongchan nods and smiles again before turning to the other hyungs. "Of course I miss you all too!"

  Baro breaks into a smile before pulling the maknae and ruffling his hair. "Aish this maknae! Such a tease!" Gongchan laughs but purposely pulls away from Baro and goes back to Jinyoung's embrace. Gongchan swears he saw Baro's eyes twitch in annoyance and Jinyoung smiling like he had just won a lottery.

"So how was your day today, baby?" Sandeul asks as all of them sits down on the sofa.

Three pair of eyes look at Sandeul like he had just cursed. "What? Chansik is the maknae. Of course he is the baby." Sandeul tries to cover up and Gongchan just laugh. 'Oh I know what you're doing, Deullie hyung.'

"It was quite fun, babe." Gongchan teased, making Sandeul choked on his own saliva while the other three froze. What is going on with the maknae?

"W-what did you call me?" Sandeul stuttered.

Gongchan leans in, close enough towards Sandeul's face and smirks seductively.

"What wrong, babe...?" Gongchan whispers, sending shivers down Sandeul's spine before pulling back and showing his innocent smile once again.

  It's not that the other three didn't see and heard what the maknae had said, but they are just too surprised to react. Feeling satisfied with his plan, Gongchan stands up and stretches, teasingly bending down to so called touch his toes while actually he was showing off his beautiful plump asset towards his hyungs. All four of them tilt their head slightly to the right and stare at the (glorious) . Never once did they blinked.

  'This is for always teasing me these past few weeks.' Gongchan thought before standing back up and turning towards his hyung who are now pretending that they were'nt staring at the maknae's .

"Didn't any of you hyungs turn on the radio to listen to my segment?" Gongchan asks, slightly pouting.

Each of them look at the maknae apologetically. "We were kinda busy..." CNU speaks up.

"Well too bad. Cause apparently today Shindong hyung asked me about my ideal type." Gongchan lied. Again, he knows each of their weaknesses.

Baro perks up and look at the maknae,curious. "Really? What did you say?"

"I didn't say who it was nor did I mentioned a name;" Gongchan says as he heads towards their shared room. 

"But I did described him." And with that, Gongchan bids goodbye before closing the door to get some rest.

The others nod and slump back against the sofa.

A minute ticked by...

Two...

Three...

"Wait..." Baro speaks up. The others turn to him, curious.

"Did Chansik just said, I quote, 'But I did described him'?"

"Yeah. So?" Jinyoung said.

"HIM. He said him. It's a guy! He likes a guy!"

 

 


[a/n: Hey hey! Sorry I didn't update for a few days(or was it weeks?) and for a short update(is it short?). I was busy with assignments and tests. :( So anyways, this story was supposed to end  after all of the characters have done their part of the bets but I was being a sore loser because I am already attached to this story too much so I extended it a little bit. Heh. And for you all to get a sneak peak at the youngest's true colours, of course! I just love playing around with my characters and make all of you curious.I'm evil,I know. ;) #toosmalltoread So tell me, do you want this to end and know who the maknae chooses (cause I already know!muahaha) or do you want me to drag it just a little more? If so, till what chapter?]

So I hope you like reading this story and don't forget to subscribe and comment what you think about it! And please do correct me if I'm wrong in any part of the story!

And upvote if you think this is awesome! :D

Thank you♥

off to watch  Fifa world cup