Chapter 22

The Bet

“Ugh that was embarrassing...” Gongchan covers his face as they walk back towards their dorm. CNU laughs as he takes a peek at his dongsaeng. “What’s so embarrassing? That we kissed infront of a girl?” Gongchan let out a small whine as recap what happened just moments ago.

 

 

Gongchan look at his hyung as he doesn’t know what to do. CNU glares discreetly at the little girl before turning back at Gongchan. “Should we just kiss?” CNU suggest, half whispering. Gongchan’s eyes widen, making him look like a lost puppy and CNU feels like putting him inside his pocket and never show Gongchan to anybody else ever again. “What’s with that look? Like you never kissed me before.” CNU teased, slowly a soft shade of pink colours the younger’s cheek. “Hyung~” Gongchan whined softly, shoving CNU slightly, the latter laughs softly.

“I’m waiting~” The little girl taps her feet impatiently, her arms crossed over her chest. “I said I want to see CNU oppa kissing his girlfriend. Not give me a lover dovey show.” She continued.

CNU turns towards the liltle girl and smile sweetly, making the little girl blush softly. “Well we can’t rush things, right? It wouldn’t be romantic. If you were in my girlfriend’s position, would you want your kiss to be rushed?” The little girl giggles softly before shaking her head.

Gongchan suddenly feels annoyed by the little girl. He turns towards the girl, eyes boring into the little girl’s soul. Gongchan flips his long wig over his shoulder and put his hands on his waist.

“Look here, missy. Why do you want to see us kiss anyways? Aren’t you a little bit too yo-“ Gongchan said ily but is cut off when he feels fingers wrapping around his right wrist before he is being twirled around, suddenly feeling another person’s lips on his.

The kiss didn’t last long, only about five seconds. It wasn’t a passionate kiss or anything, it was a chaste kiss, a peck. But it didn’t stop from making the younger one blush tomato red, the feel of CNU’s lips against his still lingers. Somehow, everytime CNU initiates the kiss, it will always ends up making the maknae stutter or be in a daze. And right now, it’s both.

“Now shoo.” CNU said briefly towards the little girl as the maknae is still in a daze. The little girl smiled, happy that she got what she wanted and waved goodbye. “Say hi to Gongchan oppa for me!”

 

 

 

Gongchan groans and slap his hyung’s shoulder. “Yah! I’m your hyung.” CNU joked. “Why did hyung do that? It was so embarrassing!” Gongchan complains for the nth time that night, as they arrive at their dorm building. “You’re embarrassed to be kissed by me?”

“N-no!” Gongchan’s cheek starts to redden once more and the older does notice it.

“So why?” CNU asks as he press the elevator’s button. He then lean against the wall, facing the maknae.

“B-because I was about to be dramatic and y towards the girl but I ended up looking like a fool, standing there with a blank face!” Gongchan huffs before pouting, his fringe falling over his face.

CNU could only laugh at how adorable the maknae is acting. “You’re embarrassed because of that?!” He purposely exaggerate his tone to make it as if Gongchan was talking rubbish, earning a glare from the younger. “I just don’t want it to become a bigger problem.”

The elevator opens and both boys enter, Gongchan pressing the third floor. “Why did you want to act y anyways?” CNU ask.

Gongchan frowns, his forehead creased as he try to think for an answer. “I don’t know...Doesn’t all girls become y and jealous when their boyfriend’s attention is not on them?”

CNU raised an eyebrow, looking at the maknae. He step closer towards the maknae and smirks playfully. “I don’t know. I’m not into girls;” Upon hearing that, Gongchan turn his head towards his hyung only to find the distance between them is pretty close. “But one thing I do know that someone was jealous.”

Gongchan realised what he had just said blinks furiously. “I... I wasn’t jealous!” He denies, shaking his head and not looking at CNU’s direction. He backs away from his hyung, but his back hits the elevator’s side. Now he is stuck, as CNU’s close the gap between them.

“You were. And you did indirectly say that I’m your boyfriend.” CNU whispers into Gongchan’s ear, sending shivers down the maknae’s spine.

Right then the door open and Gongchan took the chance to push his hyung away and dash out, leaving the older one laughing.

Gongchan fans his face, suddenly feeling hot. That is when he realised he is still wearing the long wig. He takes off the wig and toss it towards the bin and walks towards the dorm, CNU not far behind.  He punch in the password and when he was about to unlock the door, he felt a hand on his shoulder and turns him around.

“Channie, I did enjoy our ‘date’ today.” CNU smiles as he pushes his specs back up against his nose bridge.

Gongchan returns the smile and nods. “I did too, hyung. It was a good thing that nobody actually recognised us.”

“Except for the little girl that you got jealous of.” CNU teased and the maknae stick out his tongue. They both then laughs and CNU takes a look at his watch.

“It’s almost midnight,” He sighs. “And then you’ll be in the arms of another.” He mumbles and the maknae hummed a soft hmm? looking at his hyung in confusion.

The both of them ended up not talking and stands infront of their dorm awkwardly.

“Can I kiss you again?” CNU voice out, looking at his maknae.

Gongchan’s palm starts to sweat as he fidgets around before nodding softly. CNU smiles as he leans forward, slowly closing the gap between their faces. Gongchan’s eyes automatically shuts, and he hold his breath, feeling nervous. They can both feel each other’s lips brushing against one another, tuning out everything around them. Just as CNU about to fully kiss his lips, the door to their dorm flungs open and a high pitch screech echoes through the building.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING MOLESTING THE MAKNAE?!” Baro screams as he pulls the maknae away from his hyung.

“WHAT? WHAT DID HE DO?” A naggy duck Sandeul comes and pulls the maknae into a hug before scanning him from top to bottom. “Did he hurt you, baby? Did he?”

CNU growls in frustration and he feels like punching the chipmunk and duck right then and there. “Firstly, I am your hyung, so show me some respect. And secondly, I was just about to kiss my date and you two cockheads ruined it.”

“LIES!” Both animals said in unison. (But truthfully all CNU heard was a squeak coming out from Baro and a “Quack!” from Sandeul)

The clock suddenly chimes, indicating that it’s midnight. And right on queue, Jinyoung appears out of nowhere and pulls Gongchan into a backhug.

“HE’S NOW MINE!!” Jinyoung exclaims followed by silence, three pair of eyes glaring, Baro sending an SOS signal saying “What the fudge? Do you want the maknae to know about the bet?”-look and one confused puppy.

Jinyoung clears his throat and loosen the grip around the maknae. “I mean...he’s now my responsibility to put him to sleep. It’s midnight and he’s still awake.”

He then pushes Gongchan into the room and turning to face the other three. “Don’t you dare try to take him away from me!” He hissed before closing the door.

 


 

I'm back! And finally really back. Please forgive me. ;~;

Please accept Pretty B1A4 (Those legs tho) as my apology. ><

/hides in a cave forever/