Chapter 16

The Bet

 

 

For the following days,the same routine. CNU,Jinyoung and Sandeul went out for schedules,Baro and Gongchan stays at home. Every once in awhile,Baro will steal a quick kiss from Gongchan. And as usual,Gongchan will stay pokerface. And everytime the hyungs are back,Gongchan will only entertain Sandeul and CNU and will only answer a single word if Jinyoung asked anything. Jinyoung,still confused is trying to find out why but with Gongchan's pokerface and reluctance,it is hard. Finally,frustrated,Jinyoung went and talk with Baro.

 

"Yah,what did you do to the maknae?" Jinyoung asked,arms crossed.

 

"Mwo?Eopseoyo." Baro simply answer as he browse through the web on his laptop.

 

"oh come on squirrel,everyone noticed that Channie is avoiding for some reason."

 

"Maybe he is just scared you're gonna kiss him again."

 

Jinyoung ears turns red. "How did you know??"

 

Baro look up from his laptop and look at Jinyoung. " I know cause I'm smart."

 

"Do you think he freaked out because I kissed him?" Jinyong asked,worried as he sat down beside Baro.

 

"Mollayo..Maybe it's because he listens to me."

 

"oh? what do you mean?" Jinyoung asked,not getting what Baro is saying.

 

"I meant,I told him that his lips is only for me.No one else can kiss him.." Baro smirks in satisfaction.

 

Jinyoung's eyes widen. "YOU MEAN YOU KISS HIM EVERYTIME?!!" Jinyoung bellowed,making the whole dorm shook a little.

 

Baro just shrug and continue with his work. "You're selfish!" Jinyoung grab a pillow nearby and hit Baro.

 

Baro just laugh. "Well,if I can win by doing that,I'll do it everytime." Baro winked at the leader.

 

Jinyoung stormed off to search for the maknae.The maknae is in the kitchen,apparently searching for some food like a puppy. Gongchan pouts as he couldn't find any food.

 

"C-channie...You're hungry..?"

 

Gongchan turn around and stare at Jinyoung for a while before nodding. "umm..Let's go out..I'll treat you.."

 

Gongchan's face lit up and he rush inside the room to grab his cap. "Kkaja hyung~"

 

Jinyoung walk with Gongchan side by side and Jinyoung have the urge to hold the maknae's hand. But at the same time,he doesn't want to freak out the maknae. Gongchan,seeing the leader all fidgety tries to ignore it and continue walking. Once they arrive,Gongchan sit down and scan through the menu. After ordering and while waiting,Jinyoung thinks it's time.

 

"Channie...umm...I wanna say sorry if you know..the kiss made you..umm..ignored me." Jinyoung spoke up.

Gongchan,who is playing with the chopsticks,look at his hyung and blinked.  "Aniya..Gwenchana...no need to apologise..And I didn't ignore you,hyung..My mind is just filled with lots of things right now that sometimes,I don't realise what I'm doing.." The maknae answered.

 

Jinyoung felt relieved after letting it all out. But why is Channie thinking too much?Is something bothering him? "What's bothering you?" Jinyoung asked.

Gongchan suddenly sit up straight and shake his head a little too quick. "Nothing."

Jinyoung can sense that the maknae is hiding something. "Channie..."

 

"Food is served~" Gongchan announced happily. As he is about to dig in,Jinyoung steal Gongchan's utensils.

"Hyung~" Gongchan whined.

"Tell me first what's bothering you."

"Eopseoyo!Chincha!" Gongchan tried to persuade the leader.

"I'm not believing it ,Channie.." Jinyoung warned.

Gongchan puff out his cheeks and crossed his arms. Oh?Gonna throw a tantrum like a kid huh? Jinyoung thought. Jinyong then shrug and start eating his food. He purposely eats it slowly to make the maknae jealous.

"Mmmm~"

Gongchan gulped but quickly look away.

 

"If you're not telling me,no food." Jinyoung teased.

"Let's make a proposal,hyung." Gongchan suddenly announced.

Jinyoung think about it at first before agreeing.

"I won't tell you what's bothering me..but I...will tell you one of my secret.."

"Only one??" Jinyoung asked,not satisfied.

"Fine...two. and that's it."

Jinyoung thought about it. Gongchan has always kept a straight face that made the members frustrated,so maybe this is a good opportunity to get into the maknae's mind.

"Okay." Jinyoung agreed as he scoop some food into his mouth.

 

 

 

"I...Really like it when Baro hyung and you,hyung, kiss me.."

 

 

Jinyoung felt like he couldn't belive his ears. He gulped down his food and stare at the maknae.

 

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

"Yah squirrel,Today is your last day!" Sandeul,the platypus exclaimed.

 

"Last day of what?" Baro asked,uninterested.

 

"TO WOO THE MAKNAE,PABO."

 

Baro sit up instantly as he realises it. "Where's Channie?"

 

"Went out with Jinyoung. Guess Jinyoung is ing you." CNU simply said.

 

'Damn you,hyung! not again!' Baro cursed.

 

"And tomorrow is my turn~~ I have it all planned out! I'm sure Channie will love me~" Sandeul said in a singing voice,twirling about the dorm,so happy that it seems he is floating.

 

"Dream on,Deullie." CNU said.

 

"Yes,My dream will come true!" Sandeul cheered.

 

"Oh please..You got some tough competition to beat. Just look at Baro and Jinyoung. And of course,the handsome muah~" CNU exaggerate.

 

Sandeul just roll his eyes and continued twirling arounf the dorm. "Channie oh Channie,I love you,Channie."

Sandeul then stop twirling and stand straight,his face,serious.

 

"LISTEN TO MY HEARTBEAT,IT'S BEATING FOR YOU!" Sandeul suddenly start singing and dancing to 2PM's heartbeat.

 

CNU and Baro look at each other and before face-palming.

 

"Here we go again..." CNU sigh.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"So...what's your second secret...?" Jinyoung asked,very curious.

 

"Well.." Gongchan started off. Jinyoung has given Gongchan his food and is waiting for his seond secret.

Gongchan scoop some and began munching,purposely munching it ever so slowly to make Jinyoung wait in agony.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You two are not my first kiss.."

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

 

Like it like it like it...? xD

 

anyways,look at this!

 

 

GONGCHAN IS SO PRETTY AS A GIRL. *O*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

as always,subscribe and comment~^^