Chapter 9

The Bet

For the next few minutes, the dorm was silent except for the noise coming from the video games and the constant grunts annd "Aish~!" coming from the two boys. 

"Yah! Hey! I was supposed to win that round!" complained CNU. 

"Nu-uh! You allowed the zombies to get to you, hyung!" Gongchan retorted, sticking a tounge out at his hyung. When he saw is hyung sulk a bit he went to him and lifted his chin. "Next round, hyung?" he asks with a wink. 

"Arasso!" CNU was determined to not give up. Gongchan smiled a huge smile and went to sit at the other side of the couch, pressing play as he did so. He did not, however, realize that from the corners of his eye, CNU was eyeing him. Aish... Maknae... What have you done to me and my hormones?

A few minutes into the game, CNU has lost interest but Gongchan was still engrossed. CNU smirked and sneaked up behind Gongchan. He grabbed the controller away from Gongchan and ran away. 

"Yah! Hyung!" Gongchan screamed and ran after CNU who has made his way to the room. Once inside the room, Gongchan found CNU hiding behind the curtains. "Hyung!" he ran to CNU and attacked him with a hug. Both laughed heartily and fell on the floor. "Hyung," Gongchan started to say in between laughs. "Wheres," laugh. "My," laugh. "Controller?" he continued laughing as he lay down on Shinwoo's stomach. 

CNU the maknaes head softly. "Its outside. I left it there then ran into the room," 

Suddenly, without warning, Gongchan sat up and gently place his arms on CNU's shoulder. "Hyung?"

"Y-yes?" CNU replies, stuttering along the way. He could not help but be mesmerized by the maknae big brown orbs.

"The other night, when Baro hyung told me to peck his lips,I saw your reaction."

"You did?"

"Yes I did. And, I know you wanted me to kiss you instead," then, Gongchan slowly pushed CNU down so he was now lying down. He lowered his face until it was barely inches away. They could feel their breaths by now and it was uneven. 

"Channie..." 

"Shh... Hyung just shut up," Just as his lips touched CNU's, the front door slammed open. 

"We're home~!" Jinyoung announced in a sing song manner making Gongchan sit up abruptly. CNU scoffed and stood up. 

"Ne~! We're just making the bed!" CNU lied. As he started to make his way to the door, Gongchan pulled CNU's hand and turned him around. 

"Do you love me, hyung?" he asks suddenly. 

"Uhh..."

"There you are!" Sandeul barged into room making CNU pull his hands away. Sandeul noticed the change in the aura but shrug it away. "We bought food!"

"Food?!" the maknae smiled hugely and sprinted out the room. Sandeul followed suit. CNU, on the other hand, sat down on his bed and scratched his non-itchy head. 

What was that all about? 

 

 

HEY~! Sorry for the short chapter. Wanted to leave the story in a -y way. ^ ^

Thank you for the comments and i hope this one entertained you just as much as the others did :)

-ybutt-