Chapter 18

The Bet

 

"Channie,wake up~" Sandeul shake the younger one soflty who is sleeping on his lap.

 

"Later..." Gongchan whines and continues his slumber.

 

"It's noon already..." Sandeul reasoned out.

 

Gongchan got up relunctantly and stretch before he face his hyung. "Are you better now?" He ask,placing a palm on Sandeul's forehead. 

 

Litlle did he know that.that small gesture makes the lead singer blush and he feels hot all around.

 

"Omomomomomo! You're burning up!" Gongchan freaked out, he quickly got up to his feet and pull up his hyung as well.

 

"What are you doing,maknae?"

 

"Let's get you out of this clothes and put you under the cold shower!"

 

"M-mwo?!" Sandeul exclaimed. Did he hear the maknae right?

 

"Kkaja hyung!" The maknae then drag his hyung into the bathroom, turn on the shower and turn to face his hyung.

 

"Now strip." He ordered.

 

"M-mwo?!!" Sandeul exclamined for the nth time that day.

 

"You heard me,hyung. Strip."

 

"B-but.." Sandeul stutters.

 

"Come on hyung! We're both guys!"Gongchan said,getting impatient.

 

As Gongchan could see that Sandeul is uncomfortable, he sighs. "Fine. The boxes stays."

 

And with that, Sandeul strips slowly, as Gongchan watches. He notices something big bulging but quickly dismisses it.

 

"Aish hyung! So slow! Do you want me to do it for you?" The maknae continued nagging.

 

"A-aniya!!" Sandeul stutters and jumped out of his pants and into the shower. "Omomomomo! Cold cold cold!!"

 

"Aish..." Gongchan rolls his eyes at his hyung's stupidity.

 

"Hyung! stay!" Gongchan commanded as he blocks the entrance of the shower area. He slowly leads his hyung into the shower room again. "Stay." he said sternly. He then stripped out of his pyjamas and entered the shower with his hyung. "I'm gonna bathe you,arasso?"

 

Battling his eyes from straying downwards,Sandeul gulps and nods. He the feel the soft warm hands of the maknae on his back. "I'm gonna scrub you now.." Sandeul feels Gongchan lathering him from the shoulders,downwards,following his spine, and all the way to his toes,obviously,skipping his backside. Sandeul bit lower lip suppressing his moans. He doesn't want the maknae to know that he is already . He tries to shake off his dirty thoughts about him being in the shower with the one that he loves.  How can he think about all this when he is running a fever!

 

"Hyung!"

 

"What?what?" Sandeul gets back to his reality.

 

"I said turn around.I need to scrub you."

 

"I can scrub myself..." Sandeul said. Hell no he wants Gongchan to see his buldge!

 

"Aish,stop making excuses and turn!" With one strong grip,Gongchan swiftly turn Sandeul,making them face to face. "You are sick and still you want to be stubborn,huh hyung?" Gongchan continues to nag. He began  to scrub Sandeul's chest,down to his abdomen.

 

"woah." Gongchan said as he looks downwards. Sandeul gulped nervously. This is it. Gongchan has noticed it. Now what?

 

"Y-yeah..." Sandeul said. What should he say? "It's not what you think it is..."

 

"I can't believe it hyung!" Gongchan said as he looks down then back up at his hyung.

 

"Ahaha.." Sandeul laughs nervously. "It's..umm.."

 

"I can't believe you stole Baro hyung's Boxers!" Gongchan said. "That's why his boxers has been missing! And to think that he blames me!"

 

"What?!" Sandeul look at Gongchan. Boxers? So that's what he was seeing? Sandeul mentally facepalmed. Of course! Gongchan the dense maknae.

 

After rinsing off his hyung,Gongchan step out of the shower and dry himself. "Hyung,come out. we're done."

 

"Uhh...You go first. I still wanna stay in the shower..."

 

"What?"

 

"You heard me..." Sandeul said softly.

 

Gongchan just shrug and walk out of the bathroom. "Your new set of clothes are the counter top." and he close the bathroom door.

 

Sandeul let out his longest breathe and began to attend his business...

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Sandeul walk in their shared room while drying his hair with a towel.

 

"Channie...?" Sandeul ask as he could not find him anywhere.

 

Suddenly he felt somebody pushing him down onto the nearest bed,which is his. His heart beats faster than normal as he panics if an overly obssesive fan had come and kidnap Gongchan and now is trying to kidnap him too.

 

"Don't move." He heard the person said in a low voice. Wait,a male?! Sandeul panicks and began to fidget around,trying to escape.

 

"Aish hyung!" He heard the guy said and he felt the guy move away from him. The guy then turn Sandeul around. "When I said don't move,you did the opposite!" Gongchan whines,he is now on top of Sandeul.

 

"I..I thought you were kidnapped! and an intruder was trying to kidnap me next." Sandeul said as he stares back at the maknae's cat-like eyes.

 

"Pabo hyung..." Gongchan said as he flick his hyug's head playfully. He then pinned down the older one tighter that now they are chest to chest and face to face.

 

"W-what are you doing?" Sandeul ask due to the closeness.

 

"I saw what happened to you when I was scrubbing you just now.."

 

"Saw what...?"

 

"Don't act clueless.." Gongchan said seductively dangerous.

 

Gongchan leans in and slowly blow his hyung's earlobe. Sandeul stays quiet,excited yet confused about Gongchan's sudden behaviour.

 

"What are you trying to do...?" Sandeul asked nervously.

 

"Why aren't you pushing me away?" Gongchan asked back.

 

"Why are you doing this to me?"

 

"Why are you asking me?"

 

"Why are you bullying a sick person?"

 

" Tch, I heard that a sick person is the horniest person alive." Gongchan look straight at Sandeul,his eyes teasing the older one,their faces a few inches from each other.

 

"Where did you get that info from....?" Sandeul ask,not breaking away from Gongchan's intense gaze.

 

"Why are you chaning the subject?" Gongchan teased as he purposely pressed himself more onto Sandeul.

 

Sandeul accidentally let out a soft gasp and Gongchan smirks. He the close the gap between them and Sandeul shut his eyes.

 

 

 

"We're hoooooooooooooommmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!" Baro barged in through the dorm.

 

Gongchan let out a low laugh and get up to his feet and stretched as if nothing happened.

 

"Channie? Channie??" Jinyoung called out.

 

Sandeul is still on the bed,lying stifflly,staring at Gongchan. Gongchan put his index finger on his lips and winked. " Shhh,hyung." Then, he wlaked out from the bedroom,closing the door behind him.

 

"Channie..?" Sandeul heard the leader called out.

 

"Yeah?" He heard Gongchan replied. "Don't make so much noise hyung. Sandeul hyung is still sick and he is sleeping inside..."

 

That was the last thing Sandeul heard before the drowsiness overtaken him...

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Hey guys! After almost FOUR MONTHS of not updating,I'm finally updating again! Sorry for making you guys wait for sooooo long! Accept both me and my co-author's apology? pleeeeassse?

 

 

Anyways....

 

 

 

 

Comment and subscribe!
 

 

Love y'all! ^^

 

 

It's not proof read so tell me if there's any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors~