Chapter 3

The Bet

 Gongchan follows his hyung.

"Yah,wae are you following me?Go and sit down~" Baro said,pushing Gongchan away lightly.

Gongchan laughed and Baro looks at him,confused.

"Hyung,I didn't even tell you what I 'm ordering and off you went. Hyung is always clueless.It's cute." Gongchan said,laughing more.

Baro blinked.His mind kept replaying the last word that came out from the maknae's lips. Right then and there,he wanted to pull the maknae and savoured his y lips. The thought of that didn't help his manhood which is throbbing for attention.

"Uhh...Mian Channie,but can you order it?I have a problem.I need to go to the toilet." Baro said quickly.

Gongchan's smile vanished and replace with a concern look.

"oh? wae hyung..?"

"Umm...ummm..It's an emergency."

Gongchan's eyes travelled down to his hyung's crotch and for a split second,his pupils widen and vanished. Baro couldn't hold it any longer and rushed to the toilet,his face flushed. Gongchan was left standing infront of the counter,looking dazed.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

"I wonder what's Baro is doing to the maknae." Jinyoung said,hugging a pillow.

The three boys sat in a triangle in the room.

"What do you mean by DOING to the maknae?! They went to eat. Nothing else!" Sandeul said,almost like he's trying to convince himself.

"But you know how Baro is dirty minded and stuff." Shinwoo chirped in.

"Maybe as the leader,I should call him." Jinyoung said,reaching for his phone.

"Yah! That's just an excuse for hyung to listen to his voice!" Sandeul shouted,grabbing the phone first and shoving it away.

"Oh yeah? And why can't I? You had your chance getting up close with him by playing the peppero game! And you! Chansik literally kissed you on the cheek!" Jinyoung said,trying to reason it out.

"It was an accident. And I think he loved it." CNU said,one hand on his cheek,smiling cheekily to himself.

Sandeul then chuckled loudly. "Peppero game? There wasn't even a peppero!"

Shinwoo's smile vanished and Jinyoung glared at him.

"What do you mean...?" Shinwoo asked.

"No peppero. That was Channie's idea to cover up what we were about to do. Oh,that disappointed look when Hyung interrupted our chance to kiss. I could have been his first...." Sandeul trailed off,imagining what could have actually happen if his didn't interrupt.

"YOU BASTARD!!" was all Sandeul heard before he felt a heavy object smacking him to the floor....

 


 

 

"I'm back." Baro said,sitting down on the opposite of Gongchan,taking a sip of his soda.

Gongchan looked up,his face shows concern.

"Solved your problem,already hyung?" H easked innocently.

Baro choked on his soda and cough. Gonngchan quickly went to the rapper's side and rub his back.

"Did I say something wrong,hyung?"

"A-aniya....umm..y-yeah...my problem is gone."

Gongchan smiled slightly and went back to his seat.

"Anyways hyung,let's dig in~!" the maknae said cheerfully,showing off his eye smile.

 

Afterwards~

 

"Ahhh hyung~" Gongchan whined.

"What's wrong,maknae?" Baro looked at Gongchan worriedly.

"I'm so full~" The maknae patted his stomach.

Baro laughed at Gongchan's cute antic.

"Mwo? what's so funny?" Gongchan asked,pouting.

"Aniya.." Baro said,standing up. "Let's go maknae."

Gongchan stomp his foot on the floor. "Already? andwae~"

Baro laughed and pull up the maknae. "No no! Let's go~"

Gongchan whined but Baro ignored it playfully.

"Hmm..let's go to the arcade!" Baro announced excitedly.

"Mwo? No hyung~ I got a text from Jinnie hyung that we can't stay out late or BANA's will start to recognise us! We have to go back. and it's gonna rain."

Baro rolled his eyes and mumbled; "He just want you all by himself."

Gongchan heard it but asked anyways. "What,hyung?"

Baro rubbed the back of his neck and grins sheepishly. "Eopseoyo~ I guess you're right..Let's go home."

"Don't worry hyung.Next time,we'll go to the arcade,arasso?" The maknae said ,comforting the Rapper.

"Chincha?Only the two of us?" Baro asked,hopeful.

Gongchan smiled warmly and took Baro's hand. "The two of us.Promise~" and he pinky promised Baro.

 


 

 

"We're hooooooommmmee~" Gongchan cooed.

"Channie~" Sandeul ran towards Gongchan,whining.

"Hyung,wae?" Gongchan embraced the lead singer.

"Gwenchana? Are you safe?"

The maknae chuckled. "Of course~I'm okay. I was with Baro hyung~" Sandeul frowns and Baro came in,smiling from ear to ear.

Gongchan let go of Sandeul and walk towards the bedroom. Sandeul glared at Baro.

"Did you do anything to him?!" Baro smirked at Sandeul.

"Oh. A LOT. He said he was hungry. Hungry for ME. So we started making out and the his hand reached down for me c-"

"LALALALA~~ LIAR!!!" Sandeul shouted,covering his ears and run to the living room. Baro felt satisfied that he has annoyed Sandeul.

 


 

"Hey Jinnie hyung. whatcha doing?" Gongchan walks into the room so sudden that makes Jinyoung sits up quickly till he hit the bed above.

"Oww!" Jinyoung winced in pain.

"Omo hyung! Are you okay?! Mianhae I scared you.." Gongchan rushed to Jinyoung's aid. "Where does it hurts,hyung?" Gongchan asked,feeling guilty.

"Aniya.It's okay." Jinyoung assured him.

"No! You might get a headache! and and then you will be sick and..and then you will have to reschedule everything and t-then you will be tired and t-" Gongchan's rant was silenced by Jinyoung's index finger on his lips.

"I said I'm fine.Don't worry okay?" Jinyoung spoke softly.

Gongchan pouted and hug his hyung,burrying his face on Jinyoung's chest.Jinyoung froze on the spot,hoping that the maknae doesn't realise his rapid change of heartbeat.

"I'm just worried,hyung. You get tired easily and then becomes sick. I know you are the leader and all,but that doesn't mean I can't take care of you." Gongchan said,his voice muffled.

Jinyoung was overwhelmed.This is why he loves the maknae. Eventhough he is the youngest,and does aegyos to get his way,he is still mature. More matured than the others. Jinyoung is touched that someone cares about him. Gongchan pulls back and yawns cutely.

"Mianhae,again,Jinnie hyung. Imma go to sleep now. Jaljayo,hyung~" Gongchan said,climbing up the bunk bed.

"It's raining and it's gonna get cold,Chansik.Keep yourself warm."

"Hmm.." was all the maknae replied before drifting off to sleep.

"Sweet dreams,maknae. I love you."