Chapter 23

The Bet

“Channie~ wake up!” Jinyoung greets as he draws the curtain open, letting the sun rays sip through the blinds. Gongchan stirs in his bed, not even making an effort to open his eyes. Jinyoung walks up to his bed, climbing up the ladder before slapping the maknae’s softly. “Breakfast is ready~” Gongchan slowly open his eyes, adjusting to his surroundings. Jinyoung smiles, liking at how cute his maknae look every morning, looking like a lost sleepy puppy.

“It’s already morning?” Gongchan voice out sleepily and he quickly clears his throat, sitting up, stretching up his arms. “Yeap, and we havea radio show today so come on get up faster!” Jinyoung ruffles his hair before leaning in, kissing the maknae’s cheek. Gongchan blinks furiously before touching his cheek and looking at his hyung. Jinyoung just laugh before winking, and then climbs back down.

“You should stop acting all innocent maknae. I won’t fall for those puppy eyes again.” Jinyoung says as he exits the room. Gongchan could only stare in disbelief before shaking his head. He stretches, fully aware not to hit his head against the ceiling again like last time. He smiles as the aroma coming from the kitchen hits his nostrils.

“Chansik.” A groggy voice calls out and Gongchan almost hit his head against the ceiling. He clutch his shirt dramatically before turning towards the voice. It’s Baro, on his bed, lying face down.

“Yes hyung?”

Baro looks up at the maknae, before groaning against the pillow. “You’re gonna choose him aren’t you.” He mumbles.

“What?”

“You heard me. You’re gonna choose Jinyoung hyung aren’t you. The bet was useless.”

“What bet?” Gongchan pretends to act stupid.

“Oh you know. The bet the others and I made. To who can sedu-“

“CHANSIK!” A wild Sandeul appears infront of the door. “Come on. Your pancake is turning cold.”

“Ahh…okay.” Gongchan climbs down his bed and walks out of the room,glancing one last time towards Baro.

“Right...and everybody forgets about me.” Baro groans as he climbs down his own bed.

 

 

 

“So the person who snores the loudest was CNU?” The DJ reconfirms as CNU tries to denies it, making everyone laugh. The radio show has started half an hour ago and they are already onto the segment ‘No more lies’. The segment is where the person has to put their hand on the lie detector and the DJ will ask questions that their fans had sent in. If the person lies, a punishment will take place.

“Alright CNU-shi, now you can pass the lie detector to the next person which is…” The DJ looks down at his script and read the person’s name. “Ahhh…. The maknae of B1A4. Gong Chansik!”

Upon hearing his own name, Gongchan perks up and laughs nervously. The other four is just as curious as to what the DJ will ask. CNU pass the detector to the maknae and he slides his slender fingers onto it.

“Alright Gongchan, Are you ready?”

“Yes!” Gongchan says confidently at the microphone.

“Ooh..Gongchan’s questions…are really something! The fans are really curios and I think these questions can raise the ratings!” The DJ interjects and the curious Sandeul who is beside him tries to take a peek at the piece of paper.

“Are you sure you’re really ready?” The DJ ask again, almost teasing the younger one.

“Yes I am ready.”

The DJ nods and began to scan his paper before finding a nice question to start off.

“Gongchan”

“Ne?”

“If B1A4 were to have a duo sub-unit that includes you, who would you choose?”

“Ahh….” Gongchan thinks as others groan.

“ Dear listeners did you hear the others groan? Why did you guys groan? Is it because you don’t want to be a sub unit with Gongchan? Baro-shi?”

“No no! I really want to be in a group with Gongchan but I think he won’t choose me.”

“Ahh…you never know, Baro-shi. Sandeul?”

“I want to be with Gongchan! We could be the cute duo.” Sandeul laughs and gives Gongchan a thumbs up.

“Well that’s a confident statement. How about the leader?”

“Please choose me.” Jinyoung begged, his voice cracking  making the others burst out laughing.

“Aigoo… B1A4 are really funny. Alright Gongchan, so who would you choose?”

Gongchan look at his hyungs one by one before he stares off at the wall opposite of him. Who should I choose? His mind kept replaying each one of his hung’s face. The scene from this morning came back to Gongchan and his eyes turn towards Baro who is actually looking at him.

“You’re gonna choose him aren’t you.”

“I would choose Baro hyung.” Gongchan finally said making the others llok at him in surprise, including  Baro.

“Oh give us a reason, Gongchan-shi.” The DJ said as he checks for online updates fans has posted.

“Well because Baro hyung can rap while I sing and Baro hyung looks charismatic on stage.”

“Ahh…T-thank you.” Baro smiles happily but suddenly yelp in pain because the leader had kick him in the shin below the table.

“Alright, next question is…Is it true that your hyungs like to kiss you?”

The other four made eye contact, all looking nervous. What will the maknae say?

“Yes.” Gongchan smiles as the lie detector didn’t zap his hand, indicating that he didn’t lie.

“Oooohhh~” The DJ commented. “Tell me more, I bet the fans and listeners are very curious. I know I am.” Making the others laugh.

“Well I don’t know why my hyungs like to kiss me.”

“Because he is too cute!” Jinyoung says and the others agree.

“Do you all just kiss his cheeks only or somewhere else too?” The DJ teased, the maknae’s face suddenly turns red. The others laugh nervously and just say they only kiss his cheeks. The maknae nods but then he felt a jolt of pain surge through his right hand.

“Omo omo looks like Gongchan lied because the lie detector had just electrify his hand! Do you hyungs really kiss you somewhere else apart from cheeks?”

The maknae laughs nervously before shaking his head profusely. “Maybe the detector is spoilt!” Gongchan made an excuse.

“Alright alright, let’s ask one last question shall we,” The DJ look at the maknae for approval before continuing; “Have you had your first kiss and if yes, who?”

When the question was asked, Jinyoung quickly sit up straight because he has been curious all this while. Gongchan has been teasing him saying that Jinyoung is not his first kiss and he has been frustrated since. And now finally he will get his answer to who has stolen his precious maknae’s lips.

“Yes I’ve had my first kiss. And it was with a noona.”

“Ooooohh~” The DJ whistled. “A noona! Wow B1A4’s maknae is all grown up! Are the others jealous of Gongchan?”

“More like jealous of the nameless erted pedo noona…” Jinyoung mumbles under his breath.

“All right everybody, we’ll be back with more of B1A4 after this song.”

 

 

 

After the two hours radio show, all five of them waddles back into their van after waving and smiling at their fans whom have waited for hours outside the building. Once inside and the manager has closed the door, Jinyoung cuddles himself onto Gongchan making the others fake gag.

“Channie~ I’m cold~” Jinyoung tries to make a baby voice. CNU who is sitting at the other side kicks Jinyoung’s leg, cringing at how the leader tries to act cute.

“Ahhh hyung is cold? Come here then.” Gongchan open his arms and hug the leader tightly. “Oh? Hyung but your skin isn’t cold…”

“Busteeeed…” Sandeul snickered from behind.

“Nooo…. I am cold! Really!” Jinyoung whines and move closer (how is that possible), sniffing in Gongchan’s scent.

“You don’t have to lie you know hyung. If you wanted a hug from me, you could have just say it.” Gongchan laughs as he squeezes the older more, making the latter choke on his spit cause he forgot that the innocent maknae is not that ‘innocent’.

“Chansik! Hyung wants a hug!” Sandeul shout at the top of his lung, kicking the seat infront of him just to annoy the leader.

“No no! I want a hug! I’m coooold~” Baro shove Sandeul aside and wiggles his shoulder dramatically towards the maknae.

Jinyoung turns around glaring at the both of them. “Since you two are behind, why won’t you two just hug each other and don’t me and my boyfie?”

Both Baro and Sandeul look at each other, before cringing in disgust. “Ewwwwww…I want Gongchan,” Sandeul pouts.

“Maybe later, hyung.” Gongchan nods but Jinyoung goes back into hugging the maknae.

“No he’s mine!”

“Ugh such a possessive irritating human being.  How come he can us but when it is our turn he won’t let us.” CNU mutters under his breath before putting on his headphone.

As the van starts to move, CNU fell asleep and Baro and Sandeul is engaged in a video game. Jinyoung  takes the opportunity and gets comfortable lying against Gongchan’s chest. He looks up and glance at the younger one.

“You like my face?” Gongchan whispers, looking down and wiggles his eyebrow.

“I like your lips better;” Jinyoung reach up and brush his fingers along Gongchan’s chapped lips due to the air condition, he glance to the front, making sure their manager is caught up with something before looking back at those luscious lips. “But what a pity that stupid noona stole it away first.”

Gongchan chuckles softly before rubbing Jinyoung’s back, drawing circles with his fingers aimlessly. “But all she did was peck my lips, hyung. It wasn’t like how hyung and the others do it…” Gongcchan smiles cheekily and Jinyoung almost lose control of himself right there.

“So do you want me to do it again?” Jinyoung ask softly, as he unconsciously his own lips, prepping it for the kiss.

“What if manager hyung sees us?”

“I promise you he won’t from this angle…” Jinyoung moves closer, bolder this time. His hand is already around the younger’s neck, pulling him down. “And I’m gonna make you love my kisses more than any of those people who had kissed you. And leave you wanting more…”

Gongchan has already have his eyes closed and Jinyoung take that chance to quickly press his lips against the maknae. He was about to part the makane’s lips when a voice break through the silence.

“Oh yeah Jinyoung you’re gonna be on running man’s next episode!” Manager hyung turns around and blinks furiously.

In a flash, Gongchan pretended to be asleep, snoring a bit too loudly and Jinyoung pretends to stretch and sits up. ‘Of all people that have to why must is be the manager.’ Jinyoung huffs,.

“Busteeeed~”  Sandeul scoffed and Jinyoung wish how he could turn the lead singer into a pig.

 

 


[a/n: How have all you all been? come talk to me. :D Let me take this chance to say thank you for subscribing and reading my story eventhough it's not that good (it's awesome). And I feel like this chapter is draggy. Don't you think so? And yeaaah I' m feeling kinda lonely now (boohoo) so....I'm curious though from which country are you all from?]

 

As usual, subscribe,comment and upvote. ^^

/Throws hearts to all over the world/