Chapter 7

The Bet

 

"Ok Deullie. You go first." Baro told Sandeul.

"Hmmm....I choose...truth." He replies.

Baro look at Sandeul and smirk evily.

"Well then Deullie...Do....you love someone here,right now?" Baro asks.

All the other members excluding Gongchan, snickered,waiting for Sandeul's response.

"OOOOHHH~~" The maknae teased,oblivious that it's him.

"Well....," Sandeul started off. "I do."

"Who?" CNU asked,smirking.

"Ani~ You said one truth only." The lead singer chuckled.

His answer earn groans all around.

"Fine..let's continue." Baro said,spinning the bottle once more.

The bottle spun and stopped at the maknae,Gongchan. All eyes went to him.

"Uhh...I choose...Dare." The maknae decided.

Sandeul cleared his throat,excited to give Gongchan the dare.

"I, dare you,Gong Chansik,to...kiss the person you love here." Sandeul smirked.

Gongchan frowns and the others began to have doubt about giving that dare to Gongchan. What if Gongchan thinks it's weird? What if Gongchan feels uncomfortable.

"But hyung~ I already told you I love all of you equally!" Gongchan whined.

"You have to choose only one then." Jinyoung said.

Gongchan pouted and whined again.

"How about this,you kiss all of us." Baro finally said,frustrated. Secretly Baro wants Gongchan to only kiss him. But then, a kiss is better than nothing right?

Gongchan think about it and finally nod.

"Okay."

"Can we like decide where you must kiss us?That will be more exciting!" Sandeul suggested.

The others agreed quickly and seeing his hyungs reaction,Gongchan just shrugged.

"The oldest first!" CNU who is obviously excited half shouted.

The other hyungs glared but Gongchan shifted towards the oldest. "Where hyung...?" Gongchan asked.

CNU really wants Gongchan to kiss him on the lips but putting aside his dirty thoughts to not freak the maknae out,he just pointed to his neck. The maknae smiled and leans in and slowly kiss his hyung's neck.Leaving small kisses. CNU,feeling the heat,try to supress his moans.. Just by that action,CNU's ears turns crimson red. Gongchan laughed at CNU's reaction making him blush.

"Done~" Gongchan smiled,satisfied and shifted next to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung's eyes shine brightly,can't hardly wait any longer. Being the sweet guy,he pointed to his forehead. Gongchan stands on his knees,gently put both of his hands on Jinyoung's shoulder and leans in,kissing Jinyoung on the forehead. Jinyoung closes his eyes,absorbing everything,bit by bit. Gongchan then pull away and pinch Jinyoung's nose.

"Cute." Gongchan simply said before chuckling lightly,leaving Jinyoung light-headed.

"who's next?" Gongchan asked.

"me! me! me!" Sandeul said,raising up his hands like a little kid.

"Ok hyung. Where..?" Gongchan asked innocently.

Sandeul scratch his non-itchy head. "Uhhh..mollayo!" he whined.

He really don't know where must Gongchan kiss him. Gongchan then smiled assuringly and pull Sandeul hand and kiss it. Sandeul was stunned but he can feel butterflies in his stomach. Gongchan then look up and make eye contact with Sandeul. Sandeul look away shyly like a teenage girl who is in love.

Baro then cleared his throat,obviously jealous. Gongchan let go of Sandeul's hand and went to Baro. Sandeul pouted.

"And finally,Baro Hyung~" Gongchan said.

Baro smirked. "Anywhere Channie...?"

Gongchan just nod.

"Arasso...kiss me....here." Baro pointed at his lips.

Jinyoung gasped and Sandeul's mouth is hanging. CNU is just speechless. Gongchan seemed hesistant.

"Just a quick peck will do,Gongchan." Baro continued.

Gongchan his lips and leans in slowly. Gongchan kept his eye contact with Baro all the way. Their noses are practically touching now. Sandeul covered his face,not wanting to watch in agony. Jinyoung secretly wish Gongchan stopped. CNU just stared in disbelief. Gongchan brush his lips lightly and purposely linger there. He chuckled and quickly place his lips on Baro's and pulled away. Sandeul let out a small squeak before completely covering his face with his hands. CNU cleaned his specs and blinked while Jinyoung looked down. Baro's surprised face instantly replaced with a smirk. Gongchan had just kissed him! on the freaking lips!

"Now it's my turn to spin the bottle!" Gongchan said excitedly,as if nothing had just happened.

He began to spin it and it landed on the leader,Jinyoung. Jinyoung look up and sigh.

"Truth." he simply said.

"Really hyung..?truth? fine. Tell me who Sandeul hyung loves here."

The leader froze. "Remember hyung,you can't lie." Gongchan reminded him.

Jinyoung look at Sandeul for help but Sandeul is as clueless as he is.

"Come on hyung~ Is it you? Is it Baro hyung..?Shinwoo hyung,maybe? or...could it be...me?" Gongchan asked innocently.

"Wait..you don't care if..your hyung is....you know..." Baro asked cautiously.

"Well..it would be overwhelming for me to accept it cause I'm not that special anyways..." The maknae chuckled. "But if hyung loves me,what can I do?Nothing is impossible." He continued.

The others was speechless. They couldn't believe their maknae is so mature. More mature than any of them. Gongchan looked at them with puzzled look.

"Hey hey...answer me Jinnie hyung~!" Gongchan whined,shaking Jinyoung's arm.

Jinyoung look at Sandeul and sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's you,maknae."

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So....

Meanings Of Kisses

 

Kiss on the neck - I want you.

Kiss on the Forehead - We're cute together. 

Kiss on the hand - I adore you.

Kiss on the lips - I love you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hehehe~ x)

 

 

 

Subscribe and comment~