Chapter 20

The Bet

After Jinyoung left Sandeul in the living room, he went to knock on Gongchan's door. "Come in," the maknae chirpped. 

 

"Hey Gong-" Jinyoung said but was cut off by Gongchan kissing him. 

 

"Oops, accident," he winked before heading to his bed and plopped down on it. "Omo, why are you red, hyung?" he teased.

 

The red head leader blushed, "N-nothing. I just wanted to say good night," he said quickly and left. Gongchan smirked to himself before switching off the lights and tucking himself under the blanket. 

 

"Hmm.. I wonder who shall it be tomorrow.." Gongchan thought before letting sleep overtake him. 


 

 

 

 The next day, after taking a shower, Gongchan sat at the table and began eating his cereal. He was waiting for any one of his hyungs to come up to him so he would know who's turn it was. 

 

"Hey,Channie! You're awake! Good! I was just about to go check on you," the spectacled member said before taking a seat opposite him. 

 

So its your turn today? Gongchan thought evilly but concealed it with a smile. "Yes hyung, I'm awake. Wae?"

 

"Nah, I was just wondering if you would like to accompany me get some groceries?" 

 

"Cool! That would be awesome hyung. I'll just go get my things, alright?" CNU smiled and nodded.

 

 


 

 

"Hyung~" Gongchan whined as CNU pushed the cart full of monthly groceries.

 

"Ne?" CNU answers as his eyes scan the list of things to buy.

 

"Baegopayo~" he taps his tummy while doing an aegyo. 

 

"Oh, uhh... Do you wanna eat?" he asks.

 

"Ani~ I want hyung to cook for me! Because only hyung cooks the best pasta!" he says excitedly.

 

The spectacled member laughed. "Arasso, w'll go get the ingredients, neh?" Gongchan nodded. 

 

 

 

 

"Hyug I want this!" Gongchan says pointing to a packet of peppero. "Oh and this!" he said pointing to a packet of chocolates.

 

"Yah! You're gonna cause a dent in my wallet!" he joked. 

 

"Oh... Mianhe hyung~" Gongchan said looking down. 

 

"A-ani! Not like that, you can have it," 

 

"Reallly hyung?!"

 

"Really,"

 

"Yay! You're the best!" Gongchan smiled and hugged his hyung. "Saranghae hyung," he whispered seductively.

 

"M-mwo?" CNU could not believe his ears. Gongchan looked at him, faking an innocent look.

 

"What happened hyung?" he asks sweetly. CNU shook his head and continued pushing the cart while Gongchan locked their arms together. 

 

 


 

 

   That night, when everyone was already in bed, Gongchan lay in bed playing with the game he had in his phone. Just then, the dancer came in and sat on his bed looking straight at Gongchan. 

 

"Hyung! You're not asleep yet?" he asks.

 

The older one shook his head. "I can't sleep,"

 

"Oh.. Hey! Wanna play the game you guys bought me the other day?" the maknae suggested. 

 

"Arasso!" he agreed and the duo went out to the living room where the main TV was. 

 

 

 

"Yah! You cheated!" Gongchan accused and pouted making his hyung laugh. He ruffled the younger one's hair and leaned on the sofa. "I want a rematch!" 

 

"Ok, ok! But what will happen if I win again?" CNU smirks. 

 

Gongchan thought about it for a while. "I'll let you do anything to me!" 

 

The smirk on CNU's face grew even more. "Anything?"

 

Innocently, the younger one nodded. 

 

"Arasso! Rematch it is!" CNU smirk, already planning his victory 'prize'.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey! Unfair! How is it that you can win when you did not put much effort!" the maknae whined. CNU chuckled. 

 

"I'm a pro, what can I say?" he boasted. 

 

"Alright, alright. Since hyung won, what does hyung wants?" he asks and the smirk on CNU's face returned. 

 

"I want to... Tickle you!" he said and attacked the younger one with tickled blows sending him into fits of laughter. 

 

"H-Hyung! Hyung, stop!" Gongchan laughed trying to escape the blows. He fell onto the sofa and CNU fell ontop of him. Gongchan continued laughing but stopped when he saw the look in CNU's eyes. CNU smirked. He leaned in and ily studied the younger one's face.

 

"Close your eyes, Channie," he whispered and the maknae abided. 

 

CNU could feel Gongchan breath became even more uneven and he chuckled before placing his lips softly on the maknae's. Slowly but gradually, the kiss grew even more intense. CNU's tounge found his way into Gongchan's mouth and their tounges battled for dominance. The older one way now ontop of his dongsaeng, his arms on Gongchan's side so his weight will not crush Gongchan. The maknae on the other hand, had his hand tangled in his hyung's hair, making it a y mess. 

 

"Mmm~" Gongchan moaned thru the kiss and shuffled. He wanted to be on top but CNU held him in place, disallowing him to do that. CNU hand's slithered underneath Gongchan's shirt and lifted it up exposing his milky white stomach. The warmth of CNU's hand made him shiver as the kiss intensifies. "Hyung~" Gongchan moaned again as CNU's lips left his. "Why did you stop?"

 

CNU smirked cockily as he hovered over the maknae. "So, you were enjoying it?" 

 

"A-ani!" Gongchan stuttered.

 

"So you weren't?" he teased again.

 

"A-ani!" Gongchan continued to stutter. 

 

"Which one is it?" he asks in the most iest manner ever as he carassed the younger one's cheeks. 

 

"Umm... Umm..." 

 

"Nevermind, don''t need to answer that," he whispers as his lips connected with Gongchan's again. 

 

Just then, the lights switched on and CNU rolled both of them onto the floor, instantly breaking any connection there was. "Hyung? Gongchan?" asked a very sleepy Baro.

 

"Ne?" CNU spoke as Gongchan was too red faced to do so. 

 

"Why are you two on the floor?" he asks a little bit lost. 

 

"Were playing the game, can't you see?" he winked at Gongchan making him blush even more. 

 

"But its on pause...?"

 

"Our little boy had breathing difficulties,"

 

"Omo! Is he okay?!" 

 

"Ne, I'm fine," Gongchan finally spoke up, his face red as a tomato. "I-I'm going to bed now," he sayd quickly and rushes to his room. 

 

"What did you do to him, hyung?" Baro asks suspicously. 

 

CNU casually winked and walked pass Baro to his room. 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahaha! This chapter is all my co-author's masterpiece so give her some love! xD

It's getting exciting isn't it? *winks winks*

 

 

 

Subscribe and comment~^^