Chapter 11

The Bet

"NO! DON'T YOU GO THERE!" Jinyoung yelled at the screen. He was hiding his face behind a square shaped pillow.

Sandeul and the others were pretty much doing the same thing except for the maknae,Gongchan. He was sitting near the TV screen,munching on chips,The lights were switched off and the curtains were drawn to make the movie more interesting.

 

"O..oppa~ I'm scared.." the main character,a dumb stubborn woman cried.

"Pabo!You asked for it!" Gongchan scolded the actress.

Gongchan continued being absorbed into the movie. He made comments from time to time if he thought the characters was dumb or just plain stupid. The movie ended with all the main characters dying a terrible death.

"Pabo." Gongchan turned to see all his hyungs are gone. He began to panic. "Hyung~" He called out. No answer.

"Hyung..don't play tricks with me..You know I hate it..." he said out loud.

He went inside the bedroom. Empty. and then he saw a trail of red liquid coming from the store room..he slowly opens the door and a heavy object fell onto him. He quickly push the object aside and got onto his feet. It is a body. His mind quickly think about his hyungs...

"H-hyung...?" Gongchan flip over the body to find it's Baro.

His lips were dry and blood coming out from it. "Hyung?? Hyung!!!"

Gongchan shakes Baro furiously but he is lifeless. Since Gongchan is bad in science,he does not know how to check his hyung's pulse. (xD)

He stand up,his eyes are blur with his tears,waiting to fall anytime soon.

"JINYOUNG HYUNG! DEULLIE HYUNG! SHINWOO HYUNG!" He shouted,asking for help.

He then heard the water in the bathroom being . "H-hyung...?" he asked,sniffling.

He cautiously walk towards the bathroom before he hears a whimper coming from the kitchen. He slowly back away and hurried towards the kitchen.Upon there,his eyes widen as he see a bleeding Jinyoung,sprawled on the floor. "Hyung.." He said,slumping his body next to his hyung. His tears sters to fall.

"C-ch..channie.." Jinyoung speak out,trying to bear with the bleeding.

"R-run...the killer...is in the bathroom..." Jinyoung said,before fainting.

Right then,he heard CNU shouting and died down. and the water inside the bathroom stooped. Gongchan stand up,trying to find a place to hide. at the same time,his mind is telling that Sandeul is still alive,somewhere.

'I need to save him' he thought.

"Sandeul hyung!!!" He shouted. he then felt somebody is behind him. He slowly turns around and is face to face with a guy wearing a white mask and is holding a knife.

Gongchan fell to the floor and cried.He couldn't dare to look up. 'This is it' he thought. 'I'm gonna die'. Afetr a long agonizing second,he heard laughter. He open his eyes and look up to see his hyungs all laughing at him.

"Awww did we scared you,puppy?" Sandeul,who took off the mask,laughing.

"Look,it's a fake knife!" Shinwoo demonstrated.

Jinyoung pull the shaky Gongchan up and was about to hug him but Gongchan pushes him away. All of them stopped laughing and look at the maknae.

"You think it's funny? Seeing the people I love die??" Gongchan shouted,his eyes showed hurt.

He rushed into the room,slamming the door,making it echo through the whole dorm. The hyungs looked at one another,worried plastered on their faces. Jinyoung went and knock on the door.

"Channie...Mianhae.." he tried. There was no answer.

CNU turned the knob and suprisingly it's unlocked.

Inside,Gongchan is already fully dressed to go out,his eyes still puffy from crying.

"Arasoo DT hyung,see you at practise room." Gongchan spoke into the receiver. The hyungs exchanged glances.

"Yah! you're going to practise?" Baro asks.

The maknae remained as he was, silent.

"Fine. We'll all go." JInyoung announced. The members rushed to pack neccessities.

 

In the van,Gongchan still refused to make eye contact with the others. Sandeul,who was sitting next to him decided to make small conversations.

"Chansik,I heard there's a new killing game to came out. I pre-ordered for you one." He said.

The maknae did not answer. Instead,he took out his phone and beagn typing. Sandeul stole a glance.

 

TO: DT hyung

Hyung,Can't wait to meet you. What's so urgent that you have to meet me? :D

 

Then Gongchan hit send. Sandeul immediately took out his own phone and kakao talk the others.

SD: We got a problem. I saw Channie texted DT hyung. it seems like DT hyung is gonna confess to Channie!!! Eotteokae?

JY: What do we do? : |

SD: I'm worried.

BR: Should we distract Channie?

SW: There's no time!! We're reaching soon!

SD: How about we serenade him a song? so he will have to pick. it's either us,or DT hyung.

SW: I think that's a great idea~

BR: I second that.

JY: Good. We'll sing Only one.

-End-

 

"DT hyung~" the maknae cried out as he ran and hugged the choreographer.

All the hyungs exchanged worried glances as they made their way to place their bags. Jinyoung scoffed.

"Arasso hyung.what shall we practise?"

DT hyung looked shocked. "Oh..aniya..I wanted to tell Gongchan something..but if you want to practise,you can start first." he then grab Gongchan to the side of the room.

All of them sat down and watch as DT hyung whispered something to Gongchan.

"Omo! Chincha hyung?!" Gongchan said out loud,then covering his mouth.

DT hyung nodded and smile,holding Gongchan's hand. Gongchan then hug DT hyung tightly before skipping towards his hyungs.

"Guess what? DT hyung just co-" Then Gongchan kept quiet. He realise that he was about to talk to his hyungs. He then stand up and walk back to DT hyung.

The others were left there frustrated. What was Gongchan about to say? Confess? huh? Jinyoung then stand up and queued that it's time.

 Each of them grab a mic and Sandeul hit play. Only one intrumental began to play.... CNU starts..

 

SW:

shipeul ddae ureoyo
seulpeumdeureul aesseo chamji marayo
geudaega dashi useul su itge
naega anajulgeyo.

Cry when you want to cry.
Don’t purposely hold in your sadness
so that you can smile again
I’ll embrace you.

JY:

himi deul ddaemyeon jamshi
swieogal su itdorok
naye eokkaereul bilryeojulgeyo

When you’re tired,
I’ll lend you my shoulder
so that you can rest for a bit

SD:

I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you’ll fly high in your life

i sesangeun jakeun nuneuro

ddo geudael boryeogo hajiman
boran deusi dangdanghage
malhal su isseo You’re the only one

I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you’ll fly high in your life

Although this world tries
to look at you with a small view
I can confidently
say you’re the only one

BR:

Uh jikyeojulge nunmul heullineun geudae gyeoteseo
amu geokjeong malgo swieo ijen nae pumeseo
nungae maejhin ddeoleojiji anhneyn seulpeum
ggumsoge geojin boiji anhneun meoggureum but
neoneun utji mwo apeum ddawin deo chamji malgo
jeo haneullo nopi nalryeobeoryeo
ijen ggeuteul hyanghae gallae
jeobeogwotdeon nalgae pyeolchyeojwo Take my hand

Uh I’ll protect you and stay by your side as tears flow
Just rest without any worries in my embrace
The sadness formed in your eyes that won’t fall
In your dreams there are rough dark clouds that don’t show but
you smile. Don’t hold back your hurt anymore
Just throw it high into the sky.
I want to go towards the end now
Open up the wings that were folded away. Take my hand

 

 

They finish singing and look at Gongchan worriedly. Gongchan was wiping his tears with his sleeve. Jinyoung stepped out with open arms.

"Forgive us?" he asks.

Gongchan went annd hug the leader tightly. He wrapped his arms around Jinyoung's hips and cried.

"Don't you scare me again.."

Jinyoung hug back as tightly.

"Channie..what were you about to tell us,just now? Baro asks,curious.

"Oh. That. DT hyung has confirmed with me that on his wedding day,I'm gonna be his best man!" Gongchan announced excitedly,resting his head on Jinyoung's chest,still hugging.

The hyungs mouth formed a comical  'o' and they mentally slap themselves to think that DT hyung likes Gongchan.

"Congrats hyung" CNU said.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

hehehehe~ So how was it? :D

 

 

subscribe and comment! ^^