Chapter 5

The Bet

 

"Kids,5 minutes for you to grab all your things and get in the van." The manager barged in suddenly.

"For what?!" CNU asked,coming out of the room,rubbing his eyes.

"Your comeback is in a week! And you have to brush up your dance! Now,go go! ppali!"

The boys rushed around the house grabbing their important stuff. Jinyoung packed an extra bottle in case the maknae gets thirsty. Baro shoved an extra towel for Gongchan. Sandeul rushed went to get Gongchan's favourite game incase Gongchan gets bored.

 

Once at the practise room....

 

"So..what do we do?" Gongchan asks since their choreographer hyung have yet to come.

"Are you thirsty,Channie? I have a drink for you." Jinyoung asked.

"You must be hungry,Channie. I have snacks~" Sandeul voiced out.

"No,Channie. I bought your favourite game. You can play it  now~" CNU butted in.

"Channie,do you want a towel? Are you sweating?" Baro asked,also wants to get Gongchan's attention.

Everyone stare at Baro with a quizzical look. "Seriously..?" Sandeul said.

"Uhh..Baro hyung...I'm not even dancing or sweating. But thanks anyways.." Gongchan said politely. "And I think I'm going to warm up."

Gongchan then stand up and strip off his sweatshirt,leaving him only in his blavk wifebeater that showed off his muscles. He did not realise four pairs of lustful eyes were looking.

 

"Hi guys~ Sorry I'm late!" Choreographer hyung (DT hyung) said as he stepped in. Gongchan looked at him and smile. "Hyung~You're late!" Gongchan pretended to be mad. DT hyung place his bag and walk up to Gongchan.

"Mianhae Maknae,I was busy with some stuff~" DT hyung ruffled the maknae's hair playfully.

Gongchan chuckled and both of them joked around. The other hyungs upon realizing what effect DT hyung has on him immediately search for ways to distract him.

"Let's get started!" Jinyoung annouced,breaking Gongchan and DT hyung apart.

 

 

A few hours of practise,everyone went to a corner to relax. But their eyes still focus on the maknae,eyeing his every move like stalkers. Gongchan,obviously oblivious to the attention he was gaining decided to practise more. Suddenly,he felt a pair of arms slide around his waist. He turned around,it is DT hyung.

"Channie,how many times must I remind you?You're doing it wrong!" DT hyung said.

The other four hyungs eyed them with daggers in their eyes. All ready to pounce and attack if DT hyung decides to fool around with their precious beloved maknae. They watch as DT hyung held onto the maknae's waist all the way.

"Yes Channie. Finally,you're getting it!" DT hyung exclaimed.

Knowing that four pairs of eyes watching him,DT hyung purposely pull Gongchan closer towards him.Gongchan,who is too focused on the dance move,didn't care. Instantly the pair of eyes widen and their fists were clenched.

"I think that's enough rest don't you think?" Jinyoung suggested through gritted teeth.

Gongchan who just joined them whined. "Awww hyung~ I want to rest!" whined the maknae as he pouted his lips.

Instantly,all hearts melt.

"Fine...we'll rest for another half an hour." Jinyoung gave in unable to resist the maknae's charm.

"Deullie hyung~,Baegopayo!" Gongchan complained,tugging on Sandeul's shirt.

"Aigoo..here's a peppero." Sandeul said lovingly as he takes out a box of peppero. "Wanna play the peppero game?" he jokingly suggested.

"Arasso!" Gongchan said gleefully. He quickly take out a stick and bit on end. He eyed Sandeul giving him the 'go on' look. Trying to hold back a happy shrill,Sandeul smiled cutely and bit on the other end. He nodded at Gongchan as an 'ok' sign. So they kepp biting until there was barely even a peppero there and their lips were barely centimetres apart. They could feel each other's breath by now. Sandeul tilted his head aside and Gongchan followed siut. They inch even closer. Their nose were touching now. Sandeul open his mouth to make the first move...

 

Gongchan smirked and took the remaining peppero into his mouth. He tilt his head back and laughed.

"I WON!" he announced happily.

The others who had been watching since just now,finally let go of their breaths they had been holding. Gongchan did a victory dance with a wide smile plastered on his face,unaware that he was the main focus now.

Sandeul remained where he was,red-faced and trying his best to just not marched up to the maknae and kiss him till the both of them are breathless.

"Pabo." He muttered.

Gongchan heard him and his smile fell.

"Hyung..?" He approaches Sandeul and sat infront of him. "Are you mad at me? Mianhae~" he pouts and did his #3 aegyo.

 

"Mianhae~" he repeats.

Once again,Sandeul fought back his urges. Instead,pokes Gongchan's nose.

"Ani,Maknae~" He says, "I'm not mad." He assures.

Gongchan smiled and poke back Sandeul's nose. "I love you." he says.

Sandeul's eyes widen,the other members too.

"Cheongmal..?" he asks,hopeful.

"Ne~ as a hyung~" Gongchan explains and Sandeul slouched and pout.

"Why wouldn't I?" Gongchan continues. "I love everybody. I love you." He points at Jinyoung.

"I love you." he points at CNU.

"and I love you." he points at Baro.

"H-how about him..?" Shinwoo points at DT hyung who was busy with his phone at the other end of the room.

"Of course I love him!" Gongchan replied cheerfully. Everyone's jealousy rises,again. "He helps us alot with dancing. Without him,our songs won't be exciting."

"But I know how to dance!" CNU argues. " I can teach you!"

"Yet you still learn from DT hyung." Gongchan reasons out.

"but..but.." CNU couldn't continue because he doesn't know what to say.

Gongchan just smiled and continue eating.

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyounghaseyo,kids~" Says the vooice coach,Lee Suki. "Time for your vocal training!" she announces.

The members groan.

"Noona~ Do we have to?" Baro whines.

"Yes! Do you want to win Music Bank?" She asks.

She did not have to wait for an answer for she knew the answer. "Now Baro,Practise your rap."

Baro sigh and picked up a mic. The instrumental version of Baby I'm Sorry blasted from the surround system and Baro took a  deep breath. "Kajima,Kajima~" he starts to rap.

He steals a glance at where the Maknae was. He's not there! Where is he? He then notice that the other members were laughing,including Suki Noona. He turned around to see the maknae trying to imitate him. Upon noticing that Baro was looking at him,Gongchan stopped and smiled innocently.

 

"Hehs." He says.

 

Baro burst out laughing and pinched Gongchan's cheeks.

"Do you have to be so cute?!" Baro exclaims.

"I am cute,hyung!" Gongchan replied,rubbing his sore cheeks.

 

 

 

 


 

 

"Come on sleepy heads...Get in quickly. I'm tired too!" Their manager ordered.

The 5 boys drag their feet and get in the van. Once inside,their manager starts the engine. Everyone rushed to sit next to the maknae who is next to the window. The maknae who is tired and wants to sleep badly,pull CNU and make him sit beside him. The others were shocked.

"Hyung,don't move.Your shoulder is the only thing comfortable apart from this seats." Gongchan said,resting his head on CNU's shoulder and drifting off to sleep.

CNU smirkedwith satisfaction as the others glares at him.

"He's just using you as a pillow." Sandeul said icily.

"Even better. I can get close to him anytime." CNU replied.

Baro peeks to see if Gongchan is really asleep.

"Well obviously right now,This cutie pie here is oblivious. He doesn't realise we are desperate for his attention." Baro whispered,frustrated.

All four of them nods. All of them are in their own thoughts when they heard a small squeak. All heads turns to CNU whose face is red. Their eyes widen when they realise the maknae's head have slide down to CNU's lap,near his crotch area.

"Yah! You did this on purpose!" Jinyoung spat out,his jealousy overflowing.

"Hey,as much as I want him badly,I won't do this kind of things!" CNU defended himself.

"Get him up." CNU continued.

Sandeul tries but the maknae whines like a baby in his sleep.

"I..I guess you'll have to stay like that for the whole ride..." Sandeul said.

"Oh,Don't you dare get a ,Hyung!" Baro glared at CNU.

 

 

 

 

 

"Channie,we're here..." Gongchan opened his eyes slowly and yawns. He got up and face CNU.. As his eyes adjusted,he asked softly; "Why is your face red,CNU hyung?"

CNU just blinked and smiled. "Because of you." and he got out of the van.

Gongchan blinked. 'whu...?' he thought.

"Channie,come on!" Jinyoung called,holding out his hand at him.

Gongchan took it and got out of the van. "Hyung..."

Jinyoung look at Gongchan. "Yeah..?"

"You guys are not going to sleep right?"

Jinyoung gave Gongchan a confused look.

"It's just that...You hyungs always compose songs and write lyrics at night without me..Because I have to go to sleep because of school...and and...I just feel left out." The maknae pouted and looks down.

"Pabo."

Gongchan looked at the leader with sad eyes. He didn't expect that.

"Pabo. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Gongchan his lips nervously.

"I..I thought I'm gonna be a hassle and disturb while you hyungs are working...and I 'm not good  in composing or writing lyrics.." Gongchan choked.

Jinyoung felt his heart break into two as he listens to Gongchan's confession. Jinyoung rub Gongchan's back in a circular motion and said;

"Chansik,For your info,You are not a hassle to us. Not one bit. Believe me. Infact,I think you would be our energy pill!"

Gongchan looked at the leader with big puppy eyes. Jinyoung smiled assuringly at the maknae.

"Come on,let's get inside. It's getting cold. You can stay up with us."

Gongchan yawns.

"Naaah...maybe next time,hyung. I'm sleepy. Can I sleep on your bed,hyung? I'm too tired to climb onto mine"

Jinyoung just nod and both of the walk inside,hands in hands...

 

 

 

 

"No. no. It's supposed to be G minor." CNU corrected Baro.

"Oh.Mianhae."

"I'm bored. It's 2am already~" Sandeul whined,rolling on the floor.

Jinyoung is busy composing music on his mac. Suddenly,they heard the bedroom door opening and came out Gongchan with a messy hair ,rubbing his eyes.

"Omo,did we woke you up,Channie?" Sandeul asked,sitting up.

All four of them stop what they were doing and face Gongchan.

"A-aniya...I just want to join in...I have enough sleep already..." He replied groggily and went lie down beside Sandeul.

Sandeul lay backdown and face Gongchan. "What do you wanna do?" he asked,brushing away Gongchan's fringe away from his face.

"Hmm...Hyungs are all busy. I'll just wait.' The maknae reply slumberly,rolling on the floor.

Baro quickly put away the guitar and Jinyoung switches off his mac.

"We're done." All of them said at the same time.

Gongchan chuckled.

"Chincha..?"

"Yeah." Sandeul replied.

"What shall we do?" Shinwoo asked.

"Hmm..spin the bottle! Truth or Dare!" The maknae exclaimed innocently.

His hyungs looked at each other and smirked,knowing that it's gonna be a fun night.....

 


 

 

 

@crazyAanime kekeke thank you!^^ Gongchan messing with them?hmm...we'll see bout that. ;D

@yoyoyoseob I've updated,Pabo. x)

@Jo_JinHyuk I see a JinChan shipper aye? xD wipe that blood off your nose!

@BanaxChan Baro and CNU...erts. yes yes..Sandeul cute? Me gusta. kekeke~ yeah I've just realised that. Thanks for pointing out! 8B I owe you. haha.

 

Chapter 5 is up! Comment on what you think about it~^^

 

So....who do you want Gongchan to end up with? :P

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Subscribe and comment~