Chapter 1

The Bet

It is a busy afternoon in one particular salon. B1A4, is having  a makeover for their comeback. Their stylist noona have decided to dye The leader,Jinyoung's hair red,The Rapper,Baro's hair shaved at the side and styled,The maknae Gongchan's hair blonde,The lead singer,Sandeul,Trimmed and lastly,the triple threat,CNU,well...the Noona just...combed it.(OTL)

Since CNU's and Sandeul's are the easiest,they finished fast and is playing around,catching one another. Soon,Baro joined in and Jinyoung's makeover lasted for two hours so he went to the nearest couch to catch some Zzzs... Gongchan,blonde,have to wait for another three hours.

Gongchan sighed and pout. He wanted to join in the fun too. He looked from the mirror how fun his hyungs are joking with each other. Soon,his eyes becomes heavy and he started to drift off to his dreamland of fighting zombies and stuff.

"Channie~" A voice called out.

"Channie~"

Gongchan felt someone poking his sides.Gongchan slowly open his eyes and look to his right.

"Oh,Deullie hyung...How long have I been asleep?" Gongchand asked,blinking then yawn with his mouth wide open.

"Heehee..For about one and a half hour. You still have another half an hour to go~" Sandeul replied,smiling.

Gongchan looked around and realised that the salon is empty.

"Oh?where are the others,Hyung?" Gongchan asked,tilting his head slightly.

"The staffs are having their break. The members went to a nearby store. I didn't want to leave you all alone,so I stayed back." Sandeul said.

"Awww~ Deullie hyung loves me too much~!" Gongchan teased,poking Sandeul's cheek.

Sandeul blushed but covered it by faking a cough.

"Hyung,Gwenchana?" Gongchan asked,concern overshadowing his pretty face.

He placed his on Sandeul's cheek. Without thinking,Sandeul takes Gongchan's hand and pulled him close. Their faces inched closer and closer until they could feel their breaths on each other's faces.

"H-hyung..." Gongchan stuttered,butterflies flying around his tummy.

"Shh..." Their lips touched lightly.

Suddenly,the door opened with a bang.

"He-YAH! Sandeul! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jinyoung bellowed.

They quickly pulled away and Gongchan could not help but feel disappointed.

"No-nothing,Hyung." Sandeul muttered.

Thinking fast,Gongchan pulled out an opened packet of peppero that he kept in his pocket and said,

"we were playing the peppero game,Hyung~wanna join?"

Gongchan pretended to chew. Sandeul got the hint and pretended to chew too.

"Ahh..cool~Can I have one?" Jinyoung asked,buying the trick.

Gongchan handed him a stick. Jinyoung eagerly wants to play with Gongchan and Gongchan played along. Secretly,Sandeul wanted to push his hyung away and kidnap Gongchan all to himself.

"Alright,everyone please leave,I need to complete Chansik's hair." Hairdresser Noona said.

Sandeul reluctantly left followed by Jinyoung,who also looked reluctant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First chapter up~

subscribe and comment,lovelies~ ^^