Chapter 15

The Bet

Gongchan woke up after a long night rest only to find the space next to him is empty. He sat up and stretch. He looks around only to find that he is alone in the room.He got up,took his towel and headed for the bathroom to shower. After he is nicely dressed,he head out from the room only to hear noises coming from the living room.It is the TV. There,sat Baro,alone,watching the TV without blinking.

 

"Good morning,Hyung." Gongchan greeted and slumberly sit beside his hyung on the sofa.

 

Baro look at him for a sec,before turning back towards the screen. He didn't even smile or greeted back cheerfully as always. Gongchan felt weird. Is it because of the fact that they're grounded? Or could it be something about the kiss...?

 

"Hyung..if this is about us getting grounded and not go out for any variety show..I'm sorry.." Gongchan apologised.

 

Baro look at Gongchan weirdly before chuckling. "It's not entirely your fault. it's mine too~ And thanks for defending me last night."

 

"Oh?Then why aren't hyung as cheerful as always..?" Gongchan asked,worried.

 

"Oh." Baro said,as he reach out for the remote control to switch off the television. "It's because I wondered how on earth did you end up on Jinyoung hyung's bed..."

 

Gongchan gulped and suddenly all the events that took place yesterday make him feel fidgety all of the sudden. "Oh..haha..umm..I couldn't sleep."

 

Baro put his legs up on the sofa,turned his body towards the maknae and tilted his head to the right. "My bed is just next to yours...why..." Baro trailed off.

 

"Well you were sleeping so soundly and you were also smiling so I wouldn't want to disturb your dream..God knows what you were dreaming.." Gongchan explained,pouting along the way.

 

Baro sat up straight and cleared his throat. If Gongchan knows what he had dreamt last night,the maknae woudn't be here,sitting infront of him.

 

"So in conclusion,you went to Jinyoung hyung's..."

 

Gongchan shrug and answered hesitantly. "You...could put it that way.."

 

"He..didn't do anything to you..did he?" Baro asked. He knows the leader always have something up his sleeve. The leader is a sly fox.There's no denying about that.

 

Gongchan froze for a second and a pinch of pink starts to appear on his cheeks. "A..aniya.." he croaked.

 

Sensing the sudden change,Baro knew Jinyoung had done something.

 

"Did he..in any case...Kissed you?" Baro asked,looking at Gongchan suspiciously.

 

Gongchan quickly look down,not wanting the rapper to see his bit red face. Baro took that as a yes and he growled in frustration.

 

"Damn you,hyung!" Baro hissed under his breathe.

 

"Channie." Baro started off,stern, making Gongchan look at him.

 

"You need to get this fact straight." Baro moved towards the maknae.

 

 

"Your lips. Are Mine. Only."

 

 

Gongchan's eyes widen due to Baro's sudden dominance. Baro look so serious that made Gongchan speechless and unmoved.

 

"So." Baro then peck Gongchan's lips.

 

 

"If" Again,he repeats.

 

 

"Anybody wants to kiss you.." Baro did the same,but lingered a little bit longer.

 

 

"Say to them that this.." Baro rub a finger on the maknae's now plump lips.

 

 

"Is mine."

 

 

 

He then got up and straightened his shirt. "Arasso?" he looked at the shocked maknae for confirmation.

 

Gongchan blinked and nods slowly. He is too shocked to even realise that he had been kissed by Baro. Again. He felt those butterflies in his stomach again and his heartbeat beating too fast. He can feel the heat on his cheeks and surely his cheeks are probably red.

"I'm hungry.Is there any food in the kitchen??" Baro asked,rubbing his stomach as he heads for the kitchen.

Gongchan quickly get out of his trance and followed the rapper towards the kitchen. He then sit on the kitchen counter,his mind still in a daze.

"Aha! Ice-cream~" Baro cheered. He open the lid and using his index finger,scoop out a bit  and slowly it into his mouth.

"mmmm~" Baro moaned.

Gongchan,sitting there,seen it all. " You want some,Channie?" Baro offered,scooping it again with his finger.

Gongchan just shake his head lightly but Baro wasn't taking it. "Oh come on,Channie~" Baro pleaded.

 

Finally,Gongchan gave in and took Baro's wrist and bring it to his mouth. He on Baro's finger slowly... Baro has always done this but today,Gongchan feels rather different but he can't somehow put a finger on it. Baro watched intentively as Gongchan on his index finger ever so..slowly. His breathe hitched and Baro tries to maintain himself from pouncing onto the maknae. He slide out his finger with a 'pop' sound ad close the ice-cream lid and put it away. Baro turns away from the maknae and tries to breathe normally.

 

"Hyung...~?" The maknae called out sweetly.

Baro breathes in and turn around but his mind suddenly loose focus as he face to face with the maknae,looking all innocent, and ice-cream stain at the side of his lips.

"Yeah...?"

"Ummm..." Gongchan starts,he then looks down and starts playing with his fingers. "Why did you kiss me?"

Baro felt as if his heart skipped a beat. How can a person ask that question with such pure innocence?

Baro smiled lazily and put both his hands beside Gongchan on the kitchen counter. He made eye-level with Gongchan and leans in,just inches away from Gongchan's face.

"Because you're kissable." He simply answers before the ice-cream on Gongchan's lips.

Baro locked eyes with Gongchan and then look down at his lips.He then moved back up and locked eyes again. Baro searched for any sign in Gongchan's eyes. Scared,lust or love? But it's only blank. But there's a tiny spark that Baro notices. Their nose and forehead are practically touching now. Their breathes are becoming heavy.

 

Baro,couldn't hold it in any longer,pull Gongchan into a kiss,body to body,chest to chest and lips to lips. It started off sweet and gentle,but it gets more aggresive as time goes by. Baro's hand starts to comb the maknae's hair and pull him in for a deeper kiss. Gongchan let out a soft moan that made Baro's spine tingles in sensation. Baro is definitely dominating the kiss and he is liking it. Baro pulls away to catch his breathe,leaving the maknae weak,breathless with his abused lips.

The whole dorm was quiet except for the heavy pantings coming from the two guys. Not wanting it to become an awkward aftermath kissing silence, Baro grabbed Gongchan's hand and lead them to the living room.

"Let's watch a movie,ne?" Baro said,switching on the tv and flick to a movie channel.

Gongchan just nod and lie down on Baro's lap. Baro began Gongchan's hair soflty as they watch the movie. After a while,Baro speak out,he can't keep it inside anymore.

 

 

"Channie,everytime I kissed you,I don't know what exactly you're thinking. You are so good at hiding your emotions that it frustrates me so much... Tell me Channie..do you like it or not...?"

 

Baro sigh in relief as he let it all out. He waits for the maknae to reply.

 

"Channie...?"

 

 Baro look down only to see the maknae sound asleep. Baro chuckled lightly as he realised he has been talking to no one.

 

"Saranghae,Chansik."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're home~" Sandeul sang but nobody greeted back.

The three members went inside their dorm but it was dark.Only the light coming from the TV. CNU switch on the lights only to see the maknae and the rapper,cuddled up together,on the sofa,sleeping.

 

"Woah...somebody has been doing his job well to woo the maknae." CNU said.

"This cannot be happening!" Sandeul freaked out.

"Chanie! Channie! lIreona!" Sandeul tried to yank the maknae away.

Gongchan groaned and rub his eyes. Baro moved slightly but is still asleep. "Oh?Deullie hyung? You're home?" Gongchan asked,his voice still hoarsed.

"Come on,I bought you some spicy rice cakes. You can share it with me~ Just get off Baro~" Sandeul pull Gongchan away and lead him to the kitchen.

"Baro..Go and sleep inside." CNU ordered,patting Baro's to wake him up.

Baro sat up,blinked,amd walk inside the room like a zombie. CNU the starts cleaning up the living room. As Sandeul ad Gongchan is doing their feeding frenzy,Jinyoung came from behind and hug Gongchan. Jinyoung,expects Gongchan to hug back. But instead of hugging back,Gongchan free himself from Jinyoung and continued feeding Sandeul. Jinyoung feeling rejected,stand there like a fool. Sadeul,confused,just shrugged it away since Gongchan is paying attention to him.

 

 

 

Why is Gongchan acting this way?