Chapter 8

The Bet

 

"Mwo?!" the maknae exclaimed.

An air of awkwardness filled the air as all the members stayed still. Unsure of how their beloved maknae would react. Suddenly, the maknae chuckled.

"Hyung~ Don't joke around. Just because I said that I was fine with Deullie hyung being gay it does not mean that I am fine with him liking me," 

The hyungs stayed silent. What were they supposed to say? It was the truth but the maknae did not believe them at all. Finally, Gongchan spoke up,

"You know what hyung, its ok if you do not want to tell me. I think I know who it is," 

"Chincha?" They all asked simultaenously.

Gongchan nodded.

"I think it's... Baro hyung!" he said excitedly.  

"M-MWO?!" both Sandeul and Baro exclamied.

They could not believe their ears! Did the maknae just think that they had the hots for each other?! 

"Yup. I see it hyungs. They are always eager to do fanservice together. I don't know about you guys but i think that Sandeul hyung is secretly harbouring feelings for Baro hyung. Am i right hyung?" the maknae explained as-a-matter-of-factly. 

The other hyungs mouths formed an 'o'   at the maknae's reasonable explanation. It was a fact that the lead singer and the rapper would always do fanservice whenever they were told to. 

"True... But, but... ANIYA!" Baro disagreed.

How could the maknae not see that he only had eyes for him?! It was Gongchan that he loves not Sandeul! And God forbids Sandeul to even like him back!

Gongchan yawned, obviously bored with the whole denial thing.

"Whatever you say hyung," he then got up to leave, straightening his pyjama pants as he did.

"I'm going to bed now. Jinyoung hyung, I will be borrowing your bed again." the cutie said and left.

 

After he left, the hyungs let go of their breaths that they were holding.

"Phew~!" Shinwoo said. "That was close!"

The other members nodded in agreement.

"We MUST NOT let him know!" Baro warned.

"One question," Sandeul said bringing all the attention to him. "When will this end?" 

The members looked at one another.

Finally, Jinyoung said, "It will go on for as long as Gongchan does not reveal to us who he likes."

 

 

 

[The next morning]

"Hyung," the cute maknae whined to a sleepy CNU. "Wake up~" 

After 5 minutes of trying without any outcome, the frustrated maknae climbed on top of his hyung and sat on his stomach. Resting his legs on either side of CNU. At the sudden pressure of Gongchan's weight, CNU's eyes shot open. "

Yah~ Channie! What are you trying to do?!" he asks, feigning shock.

He was actually liking this position and was praying to the heavens above that Gongchan would not get off. 

Gongchan pouts.

"I wanna play killing games but theres noone home. All the other hyungs are gone. They went to get food,"

"So... It's just us two?" CNU asks, just to be sure.

When Gongchan nodded. The Hallelujah song went off in his heads. He swore he heard the angels singing. He smirked, my chance, he thought.

"Ne~" the 'baby' whined.

"Please, play with me, please~" he shot his hyung the puppy dog eyes and instantly, CNU's heart melted. 

"A-arasso," he gave in.

"Wait for me outside, ne?" Gongchan nodded and happily hopped off and went to the ready room. His hyung agreed to play with him!

Inside, CNU let out a deep breath and looked down at his little friend. It was evidently 'happy' from the ecounter with Gongchan.

"Aish~ Gongchan, why do you have this effect on me?" he cursed out loud. 

"Hyung? Did you call me? I heard you say my name!" Gongchan called out from outside.

"A-aniya! I'm just going to... To freshen up. Yes, wait a while, arasso?!" he nervously lied.

"Arasso!" came the maknaes reply. CNU then wasted no time rushing to the toilet to relief himself. ( if you know what i mean ;D).

 

 

 

[5 minutes later]

"Yah! Hyung! What is taking you so long!" Gongchan yelled as he banged on the bathroom door.

He was impatient and a little angry at his hyung who had spent almost 5 minutes in the toilet.

Inside, CNU panicked. He began to think of a lie.

"I'm almost done! Be out in a few!" 

"Ppali hyung~! Or else I'm breaking this door down!" the maknae threatened. 

CNU gulped. He was only halfway done and the maknae was limiting his time?! He struggled to finish up holding back any noises that threatened to come out from his mouth. 

"Hyung!" Gongchan shouted yet again. "I'm breaking this door down!"

True to his words, he kicked the door open with his almighty long legs. CNU could have sworn he just died.

"H-hyung?" Gongchan, who was now wide eyed, stuttered.

How could he not, he could not believe what his hyung had been holding on to. 

"Shh~! Please, do not tell anyone!" CNU pleaded.

Just then, Gongchan burst out laughing. 

"Hyung! Don't tell me you use girls shampoo to wash your hair!"

"Shush! It helps make it easier to comb!" he said hiding his red face and continuing applying the leave on conditioner in his hair.

He did this alot slower as compared to before now that Gongchan knew his secret. He then picked up a comb and brushed his hair into the neat side hairstyle he always had. 

"Is that how you keep your hair so managable, hyung?" Gongchan asks innocently.

CNU noddded.

"Then, can you let me have some in the future?" Again, CNU nodded.

"Yay! Komawo hyung~! You're the best!" Without warning, he pecked CNU's cheeks and skipped off happily.

CNU stopped combing and his fingers lightly touched the part of his cheek that Gongchan had pecked. He blushed.

Aish~ Channie~ If only i could tell you how much i love you, CNU thought.

When he was finally in the living room, Gongchan handed him a red colored controller.

"Alright hyung, lets play." CNU nodded with a smile.

He knew that by giving in to the little one would make him happy and that is what matters to him most. Just then, Gongchan smirked.

"Hyung~ Let's bet, ne?"

"M-mwo?! Ani! You know I'm not good at this! You will obviously win the bet!" 

"Please hyung~" Chansik begged with his big puppy dog eyes.

CNU let out a loud sigh and nodded. He knew he could never say no to the maknae no matter what.

"Yay! Alright then. Hyung. if i win, I would do anything that you want me to do today," he paused to hear CNU's reaction.

CNU nodded as he already knew what he wanted the little one to do. Gongchan smirked.

"But, if i win, i will tell the other hyungs that you use girl's shampoo." CNU's eyes widen but he knew he could not say no so he kept quiet. 

CNU silently watch as Gongchan loaded the game. A few seconds later, Gongchan announced,

 

 

 

 

 

"Let the game begin."

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

whatcha think of this chappie?

oh and their comback 'Baby Goodnight' is next week!! their teasers was assadfghkljl. xDD

I can't wait! \^O^/

 

Subcribe and comment~