Chapter 19

The Bet

 

   Right after that day,Gongchan didn't mention anything about the 'Maknae on top' incident. He will act all maknae-ish again,all innocent and aegyo-ish. Sandeul didn't even dare to bring that topic up. He's too embarrassed to say that he was definitely by the maknae. And when he finds out that he was still sick for the next three days and that Gongchan had schedules, he somehow felt relieved. He didn't even care when Baro purposely played the 'feeding game' with Gongchan when dinner time. He didn't even care when Jinyoung kisses on Gongchan's cheek. He didn't even care when CNU went out with Gongchan and CNU purposely said it was a date. No one noticed Sandeul's sudden quietness. Everyone thought it's because he is sick. No one except the maknae.

 

When the 6th day of wooing the maknae ended,Sandeul sighs. Sandeul counts the days with his fingers. Only one more day left. How will he do that? Gongchan has been busy with his schedules and Sandeul is still stuck in the dorm because manager hyung wants him to recover fully. He covers his face with his Donald Duck plushie in frustration. How will he ever woo the maknae in one day?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung...."

 

"azsxdksklazldosms Zzzz.."

 

"Hyungie~"

 

"akshdwohda Chanweeee~"

 

Gongchan chuckled at his cute hyung who is still in his dreamland,slightly drooling.

 

"Deullie hyung!!" Gongchan shouted at the top of his lungs.

 

"mwo? mwo? huh??" Sandeul woke up abruptly,sitting up,his eyes blinking non-stop.

 

Gongchan smirks in satisfaction. "Gooood morning,hyung~" Gongchan gave Sandeul a morning kiss on his right cheek before he heads out.

 

"Breakfast is ready~" Gongchan informed. "Oh,and you drooled slightly at the tip of your lip,hyung."

 

 Sandeul blinks again as his mind tries to register everything in. He wipes his mouth and stands up.

 

'Oh right,breakfast.' 

 

Sandeul drags himself to his cupboard and takes his towel. 

 

'I woke up,startled. Got kissed on my right cheek and got told that I drooled. uhuh...'

 

Sandeul drag himself towards the door when he stops abruptly.

 

"Got kissed?! GONGCHAN KISSED ME?!" Sandeul shrieked before he covers his mouth,remembering that Gongchan is home. Wait,why is Gongchan here anyways,wasn't he supposed to be in school today?

 

Suddenly the door slam onto Sandeul's face. Ack! Came in a worried maknae.

 

"Hyung?! Deullie Hyung?! I heard you called my name! hyung...? where are you?"

 

"R-right here..." Sandeul came out behind the door.

 

Gongchan turns around and his eyes wideens. "Omo hyung! Your nose is bleeding!"

 

"Wha?" Sandeul tries to look at his nose.

 

"Wait here hyung. I'll take care of this!" The panic maknae says.

 

"No no..It's fine...I need to shower anyways. I can clean up myself." Sandeul says.

 

"B-but.."

 

"Gwenchana." Sandeul says before he quickly run to the bathroom,leaving the maknae pouting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandeul quickly eats his cereal,as the maknae sits opposite of him,not eating but watching Sandeul.

 

"Why are you here? aren't you supposed to be in school?" Sandeul ask,glancing briefly at the maknae.

 

"Is hyung still sick?" Gongchan asked.

 

"I asked you. You have to answer."

 

"I asked you,hyung. You have to answer." Sandeul practically can feel Gongchan's smirk. Uh-oh.

 

"Why arent you eating?" Sandeul tries to change the subject.

 

"Why aren't you answering,hyung?" 

 

Sandeul kept quiet and finishes up his meal. He stands up and wash his bowl before sitting down on the sofa,switching on the TV. Gongchan plopped himself beside Sandeul,hugging a pillow,still watching Sandeul. Sandeul pretended not to notice and switch some random channels.

 

"Why are you avoiding me hyung?" Gongchan ask.

 

"I'm not."

 

"Oh,now you're answering." Gongchan teased.

 

Sandeul pretended not to hear. Gongchan scoots closer.

 

"Sandeul hyung."

 

"..."

 

"Hyung~"

 

"...."

 

"Hyunggie~~~"

 

"M-mwo...?" Sandeul stutters as the maknae comes closer.

 

"You know...we haven't finish what we started..." Gongchan said,smirking.

 

"W-we didn't start anything..."

 

".....oh right...YOU started it,hyung. You had a bon-"

 

"I didn't!" Sandeul cut him off,embarrassed by the maknae's boldness. Sandeul shifted slightly.

 

"Deullie oh Deullie~" Gongchan says it in a sing along manner.

 

Sandeul turn abruptly because the maknae didn't use his formalities. "W-what did you say?"

 

"Deullie. Why? Are you now,...Deullie?"

 

"A-am not!" Sandeul denies once more.

 

Sandeul was about to say more when he felt he is being pushed down on the sofa. The maknae is on top,again, leaning in till their foreheads meet.

 

"Ch-Channie.."

 

"Oh shut up,hyung." and with that,their lips meet,the maknae kissing his hyung roughly.

 

"Mmm..Chanmm...Whatareyoummmmdoing?" Sandeul said between kisses.

 

Gongchan pulls back and look at his hyung.

 

"I said,shut up hyung.Be grateful that I am ticking off something on your wishlist."

 

"my wishlist?"

 

"Your diary? your wishlist. Number one,to buy a home for your parents. Number Two, is to be number one in music charts. And three, To kiss the maknae of B1A4. I wonder who's the maknae?" Gongchan teased his hyung as he run his fingers through Sandeul's hair.

 

"Y-you read my diary?"

 

"Silly hyung. You left it open. Now...where were we? Oh right. In the middle of kissing."

 

Gongchan's lips moved skillfully against Sandeul's, as Sandeul lets the maknae dominates him. Sandeul can feel the maknae's smirk when he senses that Sandeul has relaxed under his grasps...

 

 

 

 

 

"You kissed like a pro..." Sandeul said softly,both of them sitting now,on the sofa, the aftermath of a hot makeout session

 

"I...uhh..."Gongchan stutters for an answer.

 

Sandeul raises an eyebrow.

 

"People tend to kiss me everyday..." Gongchan confessed.

 

"Mwo?! Like on the lips?" Sandeul look at Gongchan in disbelief.

 

"Uhhmm...all of it are accidents...."

 

 

Suddenly they hear a person clapping. Both turns aorund to see Jinyoung sitting on the  kitchen counter top,clapping.

 

"That was one hot makeout.." Jinyoung said icily.

 

"Jinyoung hyung! When did you get here?" Sandeul asks.

 

"Uhhh...since you guys start to each other's faces. You didn't even hear me slamming the door,Deullie?"

 

Sandeul just shook his head.

 

"Oh.." Jinyoung starts as he stands up. "Uri Channie is a pro,isnt he?" he then walks up to Gongchan.

 

"you wanna know why,Deullie? This." Jinyoung then sweeps down and plant a kiss on Gongchan's lips,which make Sandeul's mouth hanging.

 

"Woops, it's an accident." Jinyoung faked,while the maknae's face reddened.

 

Jinyoung then smirk and gave Sandeul a -please-he's-mine look.

 

Gongchan then quickly stands up and excuse himself to go and do his homework. Jinyoung look at Sandeul

 

"Time's up, lead singer. Tomorrow is CNU's turn. Did you manage to woo him,sick boy?"

 

Sandeul just keep quiet.

 

"Oh well, Imma go help the maknae with his homework." and Jinyoung gave his infamous smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well at least I can now tick off something from my wishlist and I get to have a makeout with him." Sandeul mumbles and pouts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Bwhahaha I dont know what I had just wrote! It's 1am already. xD

Oh well,hope you guys like it? Bish,youhavetolikeit!

Not readproof!

Love y'all and as always;

oh oh and thank you the-shadow-writer for voting for this story~!

Subscribe and comment!

 

XOXO