Chapter 14

The Bet

 

"Because..I have promised him to go to the arcade!" Gongchan explained.

Baro pouted a little because he was expecting maybe Gongchan would confess that all this while the maknae loves him too but what to expect from the oblivious puppy right? Baro just shrug and went to the toilet to wash up.

CNU and Sandeul felt glad that Gongchan's explanation was just innocent. But Jinyoung was still frowning,arms crossed.

"Still,I'm dissapointed in you,Gongchan. I thought you would have known better." He said icily.

Gongchan was taken aback by Jinyoung's sudden harsh words. Sensing the awkward tense in the room,Sandeul quietly move towards the tv and pretended to watch it while CNU pretended to pick up a call and walk away.

"But Jinyoung hyu-"

"Enough. Go to bed." and with that,Jinyoung walk into the room leaving the maknae feeling guilty.

 

 

 

 

Gongchan kept tossing around on the upper bunk. He tries to count sheeps but that didn't work(cause he hates counting). He tried to shut his eyes but he is still wide awake. He look to his right to see Baro sound asleep,smiling to himself. He sits up and sigh. He quietly climb down and look at Sandeul's bed. Sandeul was biting his pillow and mumbling some food names. Better not disturb him,Gongchan thought. He turn to CNU who is sprawled in every inch of his bed and is snoring softly.Surely there's no space for Gongchan to squeeze in. Finally he look over at the leader's bed. He is scared to approach Jinyoung because of the sudden outburst earlier. Jinyoung is sleeping at the end of the bed which have space for Gongchan to squeeze. Gongchan thinks twice and bites his lower lip. He slowly approach Jinyoung's bed and squated down infront of him.

"Hyung..." he calls softly.

Jinyoung,being a light sleeper,open his eyes slowly and once he has adjusted to the dark,he groans.

"Whaaat..." he asks sleepily.

Thinking that he has disturb his hyung,Gongchan kept quiet,afraid to talk.

"Channie...you can't sleep?" Jinyoung asked in a hoarse voice.

"Mianhae hyung..I was just going up to bed." Gongchan said quickly,standing up.

"Aniya.." Jinyoung grab Gongchan's wrist. "Come here..Lie down beside me."

Gongchan seemed hesitant and stay put. "Channie..." Jinyoung called out softly,almost pleading.

 Gongchan slowly lie down beside Jinyoung,but his body still tense. Jinyoung scooted inside a little bit for the maknae to get comfortable.

"Channie.." Jinyoung started off.

"Gongchan turn to face to face with the leader. Even in the dark,Jinyoung can see Gongchan's pure innocent face that he loves to stare at.

"M-mianhae..I..I promise I won't do anything stupid anymore..." Gongchan speak out,his voice sounds like he was in a verge of tears.

"Shh..shh...Channie..." Jinyoung cupped Gongchan's cheek,which he realised is already wet with tears.

"It's not your fault. You're still young and you just wanted to have fun..I realise it was my fault too, to say those harshful things to you. It makes me sick just recalling it and seeing your face filled with hurt..I'm sorry Maknae.." Jinyoung apologised.

Jinyoung can hear Gongchan sobbing for a while before it turns to sniffling.

"Are you okay now?" Jinyoung asked.

"Y-yeah." Gongchan answered softly.

They both stayed silent for a few moments before Jinyoung speak up.

"Was this the reason why you can't go to sleep..?"

"Umm..part of it." Gongchan answers innocently.

"Oh?what's the other one that keeps you wide awake,maknae?" Jinyoung asked,curious.

"Well..umm...can a kiss..leave you feeling all happy in the stomach and makes your heart filled with joy? I mean..just a simple peck.." Gongchan says,stumbling on each words.

"Wae?Did Baro kissed you?" Jinyoung asked,rage filling him up. He is so jealous that he wants to punch the wall.

"A-Aniya!! Uhh..Baro hyung and I watched a movie and the hero peck the girl and they look so happy after that so I was just curious..." The maknae lied.

Jinyoung relaxed abit as he hears that Baro didn't kiss the man that he is in love with. Jinyoung thinked hard as what to answer to Gongchan as Gongchan mindlessly played with Jinyoung's collar.

"Channie.."

"Ne..?"

"If I answer your question,will you then go to sleep?"

"Of course hyung.."

 

And without hesitation,Jinyoung pull Gongchan for a kiss. His hand slides behind Gongchan's head as he slowly combs the younger one's hair. Gongchan,shocked,try to push Jinyoung away.Both of his hand are at Jinyoung's shoulder. But to Gongchan's shock,Jinyoung is stronger than expected.

'Soft..and squishy..'  Jinyoung thought to himself.

Jinyoung,being daring,run his tongue across Gongchan's lips, very lightly, to see what it feels like.  Gongchan gasped at the sudden interaction and with that,Jinyoung swiftly slip his tongue into Gongchan's mouth. Gongchan unconsciously moaned slightly and that makes Jinyoung smirks. Jinyoung starts exploring as he start to taste the sweet minty flavour. Gongchan's hand from trying to push has change,grasping Jinyoung's collar as if he is clinging on Jinyoung for his dear life. Jinyoung continued  kissing Gongchan but he had to part as both of them were out of breathe. A soft groan could be heard coming from the maknae as they parted and Jinyoung couldn't help but smile in satisfaction.

"Well,I feel really happy right now. Do you feel the same way,Gongchan?If you do,well I'm sure you do,after hearing you groan..that means I have answered your question. Goodnight Channie." Jinyoung teased as he purposely turns his back on Gongchan and pretended to sleep.

He can't believe he had just kissed the maknae! He knows Gongchan wouldn't sleep well tonight but he is satisfied with what he has accomplished. A few minutes later,he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and a soft whisper

"Jaljayo,Jinyoung Hyung.."

 

Jinyoung finally get to fall asleep and even better,in the arms of Gong ChanSik.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Mianhae Baro,But I just ruined your week.'

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

A short update!

Ohohoho~ A pinch of JinChan chapter! xD

what do you guys think?

 

 

Subscribe and comment!^^

Love Y'all~