Chapter 2

The Bet

An hour later :-

 

Gongchan was finally done! He turned around to face his hyungs but...where are they? He quickly put on his hood and headed towards their van.

"But!It's unfair!" He heard one of his hyung say. "I'm not romantic!" the voice continued.

Curious,he opened the van's door.

"What's unfair?" He asks innocently. All 4 pairs of eyes turned and face him.

"Wow!Channie! You look...amazing!" Leader Jinyoung exclaimed,changing the subject.

"Yes! You do!" the three other members agreed.

Gongchan blushed as he ran his hands through his hair. He felt proud of his new look. Still,he can sense that his hyungs are looking at him in a different way but he can't put a finger on it. CNU, sitting nearest to the door,gets hold of Gongchan's wrist and pull him in.

"Channie,get inside before the sasaeng fans sees you."

Because of the sudden pull ,Gongchan stumbled on his own two feet and fell forward. He close his eyes as he brace himself to fall onto the floor. But instead,he felt his face landed on something warm and soft. He felt a strong pair of arms holding his waist firmly. He slowly open his eyes and slowly taking in his position. He is on top of CNU,his lips are on CNU's cheek. He quickly got up and adjusted his shirt. He can see that his hyung's cheek were bright red and not looking at Gongchan. Baro,Jinyoung and Sandeul's face were epic. CNU cleared his throat and adjust his collar.

"Komawo,ummm hyung.." Gongchan said shyly and moved to the back of the van.

CNU just nod and slide the door closed. As Gongchan moved to the back,he swear he heard Baro mumbling somthing like "You did that on purpose.That's not fair." Gongchan just shrugged it off. Soon,thier manager came and drove them back to their dorm.

"You kids have a day off for the rest of the day.  If you wanna go out,make sure you disguise yourself properly." He said.

All five of them cheered and high-fived each other,eager to get home. Once their manager parked the van,the five boys ran into their dorms like 10 year olds. Inside,they throw their bags an do their own thing. Gongchan isn't tired so he try to find something to eat in the fridge. He scanned through to find some snacks but they are out of stock. Snacks that fans gave them,they've eaten it all. Gongchan pouts and close the fridge door.

"Hyung~" he whines as he pats his flat stomach. "Baegopayo~"

Baro was the first first to respond. He went to the kitchen and rummage through the cabinets.

"Hmm..."he says. "The cabinet's empty."

"You don't say,hyung?!" Gongchan says sarcastically.

"Yah! no need for sarcasm!" Baro scolded.

"Mianhae~" Gongchan flashed Baro his famous aegyo.

Instantly,Baro melted and his anger was gone.

"Let's go get food,ne~?" he suggested.

"Arasso!"

"People~ I'm gonna go take Channie out!" with that,he closed the door behind them.

 

At The Cafe~

 

"So..what do you want to eat?" Baro asks.

Gongchan browsed through the menu. "Hmmm..."

His forehead creases creating a line in the middle. Without realizing, he pouted his lips. Baro looks at him with lust building in him. He starts imagining dirty thoughts. He struggled to contain the that was developing.

"Uhh..hyung..?" Gongchan says trying to ignore the that he could see his hyung have.

"I'm ready to order."

Baro snaps out of his daydream and tries to cover up.

"A-arasso." He stutter and headed to the counter to order.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heehee~ :P

subscribe and comment~