Chapter 17

The Bet

 

"Mwo?! What do you mean? I mean who took your ity?! I mean who kissed you?! No Who took your first kiss?!" Jinyoung babbled on,too shocked to adapt that the innocent maknae had his first kiss already. And worse,it's not him!

 

"Nu-uh! I said only two secrets hyung~" Gongchan stick out his tongue before savouring his food once more.

 

Jinyoung slumped back into his seat,defeated. He push his food away from him,suddenly his appetite is gone.

 

"Oh?hyung..wae are you not eating?" Gongchan asked,his face shows worries. "Not hungry anymore..." Jinyoung scoffed,crossing his arms.

"Awww come on hyung...don't waste food! There's lots of kids who are hungry in other parts of the world! You wouldn't want to feel guilty won't you?" Gongchan asked,using his big puppy eyes on the leader.

Jinyoung sigh and continued eating,for the sake of the maknae's plead. still ,inside he is burning with curiousity as to whom got the maknae's lips first. And the maknae seemed to be okay with it!

 

 

 

 

 

"We're back~" Gongchan cheered gleefully as he walk inside the dorm,Jinyoung,dragging his feet behind the maknae.

"Channie! Come! Let's play games!I've loaded the game already!" Baro,seating on the floor,the game crontroller in his hands,calling Gongchan frantically.

Gongchan rush and slide beside his hyung,eager to play the game. CNU shake his head and look at the leader who is in his own world.

 

"Yah, what's up with you? I thought you'd be happy after stealing Baro's time with Gongchan. But you look like you're in dismay.." CNU snap his fingers infront of Jinyoung's face making the latter blinked rapidly.

"Huh?mwo?" Jinyoung look at CNU,confused. CNU gave Jinyoung a questionable look before walking away,mumbling about people nowadays are weird. Jinyoung walk inside thier shared bedroom and lie down on his bed,his head resting on his arm. He sigh as he recalls the maknae's exact words.

 

"I...Really like it when Baro hyung and you,hyung, kiss me.."

Those words made Jinyoung's stomach churn excitedly and made his heartbeat rate faster than normal. So,Channie likes being kissed... Jinyoung made a mental note about that. That's a new thing he learned and he swears he'll never tell Baro or the others about that fact.

 

"You two are not my first kiss.."

 

Jinyoung didn't expect that. He expected that Gongchan made a confession about liking him back. Or at least one of them. But no. He had to tell that he had his first kiss with someone else. Jinyoung groaned and frustratedly ruffle his own hair. Little that he know those 7  innocent words will make him go crazy like this.

 

"Yah hyung,waegeurae?" A curious Sandeul walks in and sit on his own bed,opposite of Jinyoung's.

 

"None of your business..." Jinyoung said flatly.

 

"Pssh..whatever hyung~ A week is gone and tomorrow is finally my turn,Hyung. I can't wait any longer,you know? It's like finally! FINALLY! and Gongchan's punishment will be over! All this while its Baro who gets all the attention. I tried ing them but I failed miserably. Baro is so overprotective! Don't you think so hyung? It's like he puts a radar around Gongchan. He knows if we get about 10 foot away from Gongchan, he has his weapons ready to kill us! And then He wi-.." Sandeul blabbered on,thinking that the leader is listening.

 

But Jinyoung was in a trance again,not caring about what the duck is talking about.

 

"Right,hyung?" Sandeul asked as he lay down and stare at the bed on top of him.

 

"Hmmm.." Jinyoung hummed.

 

"Aigoo..I can't wait..Chincha!" Sanduel breathe out a sigh of relief,a goofy smile plastered on his face.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"Yah wake up! Ppali! We're late!" CNU shake Sandeul roughly.

"Yah Deullie, We overslept. Get up quickly!"  Sandeul heard Jinyoung said.

 

Sandeul slowly open his eyes and try to adjust to the bright light. He squinted and look at the time. 7am. He then tries to make out the figure infront of him,who is packing up his bag and who is already dressed. It is Jinyoung. Jinyoung turn to face Sandeul.

 

"Yah,wae aren't you getting up?! Ppali!"

 

Sandeul open his mouth to talk but nothing came out. He tries again,still no voice. He starts to panic. He tries to call Jinyoung but it only came out as a puppy whimpering. Jinyoung heard it and turn to face Sandeul,trying to call him.

 

"Yah,what's wrong with you?!" Jinyoung bend down to face to face with Sandeul.

 

Sandeul shook his head and point to his throat,making an X with his arm,indicating that he can't talk. Jinyoung's eyes widen and touch Sandeul's forehead. It's boiling hot. 

"Yah! You're burning up. You're having a fever. How did this happened??"

 

Sandeul just shook his head. Just then Baro walks in,eating an apple. "Sandeul is not awake yet? The van is downstairs already." He said as he plopped himself on Jinyoung's bed,biting the apple.

"He's sick. No voice is coming out. Aigoo..Eotteokae? It's supposed to be me,CNU and him going for the 100 song Challenge shooting today while you,Baro, and Channie went for an interview.... But now he can't even talk!" Jinyoung said worriedly as he punch the manager's number. Jinyoung then step outside.

 

Baro look at Sandeul,curious. "You really can't talk?"

Sandeul nods. "Chincha..?" Baro asks again.

Sandeul nods more.

"So..if I hurt you,you can't scream..?" Baro smirked.

 

Sandeul gave him a questionable look before a half-eaten apple smacked his forehead. Sandeul instantly fall back onto his bed,soft whines escaped his mouth as he tries to endure the pain. Baro,clutching his stomach,laughed hysterically. Right then,the manager enters with Jinyoung behind him. The manager then check on Sandeul and confirmed that he is sick.

 

"Jinyoung,CNU and Baro, you guys go to the 100 songs challenge shooting while Sandeul and Gongchan will stay. The interview,we'll postphone it to next week." Mangaer hyung announced.

 

"Mwo?!" Both Baro and Jinyoung exclaimed.

 

"Why is Gonngchan staying..?" Baro asked, both Jin young and Sandeul look at their manager for answer too.

 

"Is he sick?" Jinyoung asked.

 

"He...He just need some rest. Okay..since all of you are ready..go go now!" Their manager push Jinyoung and Baro out of the room. "Sleep well Sandeul.." He then said before closing the door.

Sandeul wanted to get up and find Gongchan but his eye lids are getting heavier.Plus,the headaches aren't going away anytime soon. Sandeul reach out for his blanket and soon was drifting off to his dreamland once again...

 

 

 

 

Sandeul was awaken by a delicious aroma. He slowly gets up,But a wet towel fell from his forehead. Oh? When did he put a towel on himself? He look at the table and see a small tub filled with water and a thermometer next to it. it's 10am. He tries to balance himself because of his head throbbing and slowly walks towards the kitchen. His heavy footsteps could be heard by the person who was cooking. Gongchan,waering an apron,is stirring something inside a small pot.

"Oh hyung! You're awake. I thought I have to wake you up! I'm making chicken soup for you." Gongchan smiled.

 

Sandeul returned the smile with a weak one as he sat on the stool,facing the maknae who is cooking for him. Gongchan look at the packet for instructions and throws in some ingredients inside before closing the lid. He then turns around to face his hyung.

"Are you any better? The last time I checked on you,you're temperature was 38.9 degrees. So I put an ice cold towel on your forehead to lower your temperature." Gongchan said as he place his hand on Sandeul's forehead.

Sandeul blush at the small contact and is making his temperature rise without him knowing. "Oh?It's still hot? Aigoo..eotteokae..Aha! I make you tea~"

Gongchan then starts preparing Sandeul his tea. Sandeul could only watch his cute dongsaeng being so caring towards him. Sandeul smiles to himself. Sandeul stares as Gongchan put two scoops of sugar and stirs. He stares as Gongchan taste the tea to see if it's okay only to quickly watch his mouth because it's too hot.

 

"Here you go Deullie hyung..It's hot so be careful not to burn your tongue...Oh right,hyung's soup!" Gongchan placed the tea and went to check on his soup. Sandeul took a sip of the tea and cleared his throat.

"Ahh.." he tried. But his voice is hoarse.

"Oh hyung? You voice is back?" Gongchan asked as he scoop out some soup onto a bowl.

"Y-yeah..I guess so.." Sandeul replied.

Gongchan chuckled. "It's rough... That's not your voice.." Gongchan said as he place the soup infront of Sandeul. "Eat up hyung. i made this just for you! It's delicious."

Sandeul eyed the maknae suspiciously. "Reeaaalllyy...?" Sandeul teased.

 

Gongchan smiled cheekily. "Yah Deullie hyung. I know that I'm not a good cook. But seriously,this is delicious!" Gongchan explained,showing two thumbs up.

 

Sandeul smiled and took a spoonful of the chicken soup. "Mmmmm~ It is delicious." Earning a beaming smile from the maknae.

"But..." Sandeul took another spoonful. "It taste like instant soup from the minimart downstairs." Sandeul look at the maknae who is smiling cheekily.

"It's...The thought that counts?" Gongchan said,trying to be as innocent as possible.

 

Sandeul laugh at Gongchan's antic and he contniues eating his soup as Gongchan stares at his hyug eating.

"Eat more,Deullie hyung~"

"Aniya...You have to eat too.." Sandeul said as he tries to clear his throat.

"Fine..But you have to finish it and then eat your meds,arasso?" Gongchan asked while Sandeul just nod.

 

 

"Why are you here? why didn't you go to the interview..?" Sandeul asked,as Gongchan prepares his medicines.

"Uhh...I wanted to take care of Deullie hyung." Gongchan replied,not making eye contact with Sandeul. Sandeul knows Gongchan is lying. Gongchan is not that good of a liar.

"Channie..tel-"

"Here hyung,your medicine." Gongchan gave Sandeul a cup of water.

Sandeul hesitantly took the pills and swallow it. He knows Gongchan doesn't want to talk about it so he won't prod the maknae further. Sandeul sigh as nothing goes as planned. He wasn't supposed to get sick. He was supposed to be healthy and after their recordings,he had planned to take the maknae out. But then,because he is sick,he know is spending time alone with Gongchan. He smiles.

Sandeul watched as the maknae wash the dishes diligently. Sandeul always knew he like Gongchan. More than a dongsaeng,more than a bandmate,more than a friend and certainly more than a brother. But he always thought he only likes the maknae. But today,seeing the maknae being ever so caring towards him,cooking for him,taking care of him even checked on him. He now realise that everytime Gongchan worries about him,or do nice things towards him, he felt butterflies in his stomach. Sandeul know knows what he wants.

 

 

 

 

 

He is in love with the maknae.

Deeply in love.

He wants Gong Chansik.

And he won't give up till he gets it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Aigoo! Mianhae for the super duper late update! I had a writer's block...I hope this will make up to all of you readers?

And and thank you for your sweet comment! made me smile stupidly infront of the computer. xD

Oh and about Gongchan...Aigoo.. T^T But we all know he's strong right? ^^

and don't forget to watch their hello baby! Mega cute :B

 

 

 

as always,as you all know,

 

Subcribe & Comment~

 

*throws hearts sign everywhere*