Chapter 13

The Bet

1 week later, after their comeback at MuBank,in the dressing room..

 

 

"Aah~Finally,Banas saw our comeback~" CNU sigh in relief,falling onto the couch.

The others just nod in agreement. Sandeul quickly grab a cold drink and gulped it down his dry throat. Jinyoung went up to the big fan and dry himself up. Baro was high-fiving the staffs and thanking them for their hardwork. Gongchan came in,smiling and went towards the rapper.The rapper then hug him tightly.Baro then remembered that it is his turn to woo the maknae. Jiyoung,seeing them hugging,smirked and sauntered towards them.

"Grooooooouuuup huuuuuuug~" Jinyoung shouted,snaking his hand around the maknae's waist.

The other two understood and hug too. Baro sent death glares to Jinyoung but the leader just smirked,mouthing 'You asked for it' to the rapper before hugging the maknae tighter. Being the oblivious maknae,Gongchan just chuckled. Each of them slowly break apart,(more like CNU prying the leader away and Sandeul grabbing Baro away by the collar).

Gongchan then went out to the changing room to change into normal clothes. He stripped off his pants to a comfortable straight cut jeans. He then starts to unbotton his coat and grab his t-shirt nearby. Suddenly he felt another body heat beside him. He gasped and turn around to find the rapper,gaping at his body.Gongchan can feel the gaze his hyung is giving and he starts to feel the heat creeping onto his cheeks.

"Hhyung! what are you doing here?!" The maknae asked,quickly putting on his shirt.

The rapper's eyes then move upwards to look at Gongchan. "Let's get out from here."

 Baro then took off his stage costume.

"M-mwo??!" The maknae asked,blinking in disbelief. But his thoughts were stopped when his eyes trailed off to the rapper's abs. Baro smirked as he see the maknae's reaction.

"Like what you see?" Baro teased.

Gongchan's face was turning pink to red. "A-aniya.." he stutters as he cleared his throat and pretended to look away.

Baro quickly put on his shirt. He then put on a geek spec and pass a beanie to Gongchan.

"We have to disguise ourselves. Now hide your hair,maknae." Gongchan did what he was told and went outside. He then grab the rapper's hand. "Are you ready,hyung?"

Baro couldn't believe that Gongchan has a side of truancy. Baro put on his cap and nod. He scan the corridor and quickly ran towards the exit sign. They both are breatheless and laughing at the same time once they were outside.

"Remember your promise to go to the arcade,Chansik?"

Gongchan nod enthusiastically and pull Baro towards the mall. "Kkaja Hyung~"

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung!! Shoot all the zombies!" Gongchan ordered.

"I'm trying! Die! Die!" Baro kept shooting the zombies on the screen. Baro smirked in satisfaction as he won the game.

"You're the best,Hyung!" Gongchan exclaimed. "Well,after me of course." He then continued.

Both Baro and Gongchan continued playing from one station to another,breaking old high scores.

 

 

"You were dancing like a monkey,Hyung!" Gongchan teased.

They have just played a dance off at the arcade and now are walking along the streets.

"Yah yah, are you indirectly calling me a monkey?!" Baro asked.

"Yes! you were like this!" Gongchan demonstrated but obviously,he exaggerated.

"Aish! you!" Baro lunge himself onto Gongchan as he tackles Gongchan's head.

Gongchan chuckles as he tries to escape from his hyung's strong grip.

After a while,Baro stop joking around,his smile still plastered on his face. "Yah,piggy back me." Baro ordered.

Gongchan tilted his head in confusion but still follows the older's order. He got on his knees and instructed Baro to put his arms around his neck.

"I'm going up~" Gongchan warned.

"Giddy up horsey~" Baro exclaimed as Gongchan starts to walk.

"I was nicknamed as a puppy and now I have evolved into a horse?" Gongchan joked.

Baro rest his head on the younger's shoulder and took a qick sniff of the person he loves. 'sweet~' Baro thought to himself. 'If only I can have a taste of him...'

"Oh Hyung! look! A sticker photo booth! Let's take our picture there!" Gonghan pointed to a photo booth shop.

Seeing Gongchan so happy and excited,Baro agrees.Gongchan literally skipped towards the shop with Baro on his back.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Both of them greeted the shop owner inside. Baro got down from Gongchan and stand beside him.

"Ne,Annyeonghaseyo." An middle aged woman greeted them back and welcome them in.

The shop was filled with photo booths and on the walls,hangs different type of costumes.From haloween costumes to fairytales and to historical ones. Gongchan loked around in amazement.

"Ahjumma,we can wear these costumes when we are taking the pictures?" Baro asked the lady.

The lady smiles and nod. "Ne. pick whatever you want."

"Gongchan,which costumes you wanna wear?The pirates one?" Baro asked.

Gongchan looked around and his eyes finally rest on a Prince costume. "That!" he pointed.

"Ahh that one.." The lady stated. "Unfortunatley,there's only one left. The others I already sent it to the laundry. It only comes with a princess costume. So either one of you have to dress as a girl."

"Isn't there a knight costume or anything else?" Baro asked.

The lady just shook her head. "You really want this one,Channie?" Baro looked at Gongchan.

Gongchan nods a few times,not wanting to change his mind. "Fine. we play rock papers scissors and whoever looses have to be the princess." Baro suggested.

Gongchan just smirk. "Whatever you say Hyung.."

"Kawi,Bawi,Bo!" They both chanted.

As expected,Gongchan uses rock and crush Baro's scissors. Gongchan did a little victory dance before pushing Baro into the dressing room for him to change into his princess hanbok.

"Princess Squirrel,Are you done yet?" Gongchan said as he admire himself in the mirror in a prince hanbok.

"Ne,Prince puppy." Baro said in a squeaky high-pitch voice. Baro step out of the room with a puffy hanbok. He then proceed to walk around Gonghan and flutters his eyelashes at Gongchan.

Gongchan,who is playing along,acts as if he is attracted to this princess whose name is Squirrel. "Oh my princess~" Gonghan reach out for Baro and bringing 'her' closer to him. Baro,pretended to be shock,slap Gongchan. "Omo!how dare you!"They roleplayed a little bit longer before the lady said she will be closing the shop soon.

"Come on come let's take our photo~" Gongchan drag his princess into the booth.

"Hmm...formal one?" Baro suggested for the first shot. Gonghan agreed and they both sit up straight,hands on lap and did a serious face.

'SNAP'

"oh oh...Hmm..uhh..couple quarelling?" Gongchan asked. "Sure!" Baro agreed.

Baro then pretended to stranggle his prince and Gongchan pretended to choke.

'SNAP'

"Ahh Chagiya~" Gongchan pretended to plead.

Baro was surprised that Gongchan just called him that.He lets go of Gongchan and he starts to blush but quickly cover his face and try to relax.

"3rd shot hyung! I mean,Chagiya~ What should we do?"

"Uhh...uhh..."Baro stammered.

"Eotteokae~?" Gongchan paicked.

'SNAP'

The third shot ended with Gongchan staring blankly at the camera, with his mouth agape while Baro's face was crimson red, with wide eyes complimenting his surprised epic face.

"Hahaha that was candid,Hyung!" Gongchan exclaimed.

"Last shot,hyung! How should we pose?We have to make this the most memorable one of all!" Again,he maknae panicked as the time is running out.

Baro ould only stare at the nagging maknae who is tryng to do different pose. 'Cute..' he thought.

10...9...8...7..

The screen starts to countdown.

"Hyung!" Gongchan whined,slapping Baro's arms lightly.

4...3...

"Hyung..?" Gongchan turn to face the older one.

As quick as a flash,Baro has pulled Gongchan by the collar and his lips touched Gonghan's lips. Baro close his eyes as he savours the feeling of Gonghan's full lips on his.

1...

'SNAP' 

Right when the sound of the camera capturing that moment and the light flashed,Baro realised what he has just done.His eyes widened and he quickly pulled away,leaving Gonghan speechless.

"S-sometimes,all you need is to shut up so the only thing that came into my mind was to....kiss you.." Baro lied.Baro try to look at Gongchan and was surprise to see a shade of pink on Gongchan's cheek.

'Is he blushing..?' Baro thought. 'Nahh..you must be delusional! He is mad! That's why!' Another part of Baro argued.

'No no!He is definitely blushing!Maybe he likes me back!'  

'You fool!If he likes you back,he should have kissed you back!But he didn't,right?'

Baro shove away the voices arguing inside his head. "Uhh..I think twe need to edit our picture.." Baro said,standing up and heading outside.

"Nevermind hyung...I'll do it.You need to change because it takes time to change from that complicated hanbok. And the shop is closing soon.." Gongchan finally talk.

"Are you sure..?" Baro asked.

Gongchan just nod,stand up and smile sweetly. "Go My squirrel Princess!" He joked as he once again,push Baro into the dressing room. As Baro changes to is normal clothes,his mind is confused with Gongchan's reaction. Did he like it?Did he hate it?But why didn't he kissed back?But why didn't he push away? Was he blushing?or was he mad? He acts as if nothing happened.. After straightening his clothes,Baro sigh and step out of the dressing room.

"Channie..?" Baro asked out loud.

"He's waiing for you outside..Since I am closing this shop.." The lady says.

Baro bowed and thank the lady.

"Oh wait..Here's a copy of yours." Th lady said,handing Baro the photos.

As Baro walk towards the exit,he looked at what Gongchan had edited. For the first photo,he just added some frames around it and put the date at the bottom of the photo and in small captions the word 'Newly Wed'. The second one,Gongchan has added tears on his cheeks and steams coming out from Baro's nose and the word 'Mianhae Chagiya~' below it. Baro laughed at Gonghan's silly editing. The third one Gongchan put a big 'CANDID!' word over them and little cute emoticons here and there. And Finally,the last one. What surprise Baro is that in the picture,Gonghan had his eyes closed. Just like Baro. Was he liking the kiss too? And what made his heart did a double flip is below it,Gongchan has added 'ChansikSunwoo'. Baro smiled lovingly at the photo before sticking it in into his wallet. He step out from the shop and see tha Gongchan's back was facing him.

"Channie...?" Baro called out.

Gongchan turn around,and smile at his hyung. "Ne..?" He asked sweetly.

"Let's go home." Baro said,taking Gongchan's hand in his.


 

"YOU TWO ARE GROUNDED. YOU TWO ONLY GO OUT FOR PROMOTIONS AND THAT'S ALL." Their manager nagged before shaking his head and leaving the dorm.

Baro was holding his laughter.He don't know why but he just think it's funny. He look over at Gonghan and he too,look as if he is holding his laughter.

Jinyoung have his arms crossed,frowning. "Channie,why didn't you anwser my phone?" he asked sternly.

"It was on silent mode.."

"What were you guys thinking?!" Sandeul shouted. "It must be Baro's idea!" Sandeul rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Baro wanted to answer back a sarcastic one but he was cut off by Gongchan.

"Ani...It was mine." Gongchan said innocently.

All of his four hyungs look at him in disbelief.

"M-mwo?!" CNU asked,couldn't believe what he has just heard.


"It was me. Really!" Gongchan said.

"B-but...why him?" Jinyoung asked,looking at Baro.

Gongchan turn to look at Baro and smile.

 

"Why him...? Because...."

 

 


 

Hehehe~ xD

so far so good...?

 

 

Subscribe and comment~^^