Chapter 21

The Bet

6th day…

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!” Gongchan chirped early in the morning,running towards the living room,flapping his arms,with a poster in his hand.

 

Since he didn’t specify which hyung, all four of them turn their heads, eyeing the maknae ,selfishly hoping he called for one of them. Watching his hyung’s reactions,Gongchan smirked secretly before putting on the innocent mask once again.

 

“Look look! There’s gonna be a lantern festival tonight! I reaaaaallly wanna go~” Gongchan puff out his cheeks.

 

“Awww maaaaan~” Sandeul whined and slap his thigh in frustration.

 

“Waeyo hyung?” Gongchan tilt his head sideways,confused.

 

“Tonight Jinyoung hyung,Baro and I have to be MCs for M!Countdown…”  Sandeul says as Jinyoung and Baro sigh.

 

“That’s fine by me! “ CNU suddenly speaks out. “ I can take you there,Channie. But we need a disguise.”

 

“Chincha? Yay~ Gonna disguise again! Like how Baro hyung and I did when we went out for a date!” Gongchan said happily as all four guys looked at him in disbelief.

 

“M-mwo?!” Baro spat out.

“Ahaha..I said Like how Baro hyung and I did when we went out during the day. Waeyo? What did you guys hear?” Gongchan asked innocently.

 

“A-aniya…”

 

 


 

Later that night…

 

“Waah hyung! Look at all of the lanterns!” Gongchan shouted as it was crowded and noisy.

 

“Yah Channie! Call me oppa! Remember that you’re dressing up as a girl!” CNU scolded and quickly bow at an Ahjumma who was looking at them weirdly.

 

Gongchan laughed and play with his fake long hair. He tehn touch his now 'mountain' chest and keep squeezing it.

 

"Yah! stop touching yourself!Especially...That!" CNU scolded.

 

“Mianhae,Oppa.” He said in a high pitch tone,doing aegyo at his hyung,making the latter’s pinks turns pink.

 

“Awwww is oppa blushing~?” Gongchan pokes his hyung’s now red cheeks. “I’m pretty right,Oppa?” Gongchan purposely teased.

 

“Ahh.. n-ne..” CNU stutters,making Gongchan laugh.

 

“Aigooo oppa,you’re so cute.” Gongchan pinched CNU’s cheeks lightly and locked his arms with his hyung’s.

 

“Hyung~ Let’s buy a lantern  and lit it up,and make it flyyyyyy~” Gongchan shout excitedly.

 

“Ara….”CNU said,walking towards the stall and pick a medium size lantern.

 

“Oppa,come on! They’re gonna release the lanterns now!” Gongchan whined,tugging on CNU’s sleeve.

 

They both rushed towards the field,Gongchan took out matchstick and lit the lantern up.

 

“Oww!” Gongchan shriek in pain and blow his thumb. He accidentally burn his thumb while trying to lit up the lantern.

 

“Omo gwenchana?” CNU asked,worried. He then took Gongchan’s hand and on his thumb.

 

“Y-yah hyung…” Gongchan whispers.

 

“Shush…” was all the older replied.

 

“Omo so sweeet~” An ahjumma cooed over the skinship the two boys are doing.

 

“Ah…it’s not what you think it is..” Gongchan denied as he bowed at the ahjumma. “I’m not a g-“

“Ne,thank you Ahjumma. Wish us last long.” CNU cut in, holding Gongchan by the waist,nodding at the ahjummas as he walks away,going towards her family.

 

“Y-yah hyung….” Gongchan said softly,his long hair covering his tomato face.

 

“Look who’s blushing now~” CNU teased,making the younger one hit his chest,hard. Well after all,he is a guy.

 

They then laugh and let go of the lantern,making it float with the other lanterns,filling up the dark night sky.

 

“Waaaahhhhhh so beautiful~~”

 

“Omo,CNU oppa?!”

 

Both Gongchan and CNU turn towards the voice’s direction. A girl,about 11 years old was looking at them with wide eyes.

 

“Uhhh…”

 

“CNU oppa! Omo and a girl!” The girl squealed.

 

CNU doesn’t know what to or reply. He scratch his non itchy head,waiting for  something to pop into his head. But no,nothing.  Suddenly Gongchan kneeled down infront of the girl,placing his hands on her shoulder.

 

“Uhh ne..shhh! Don’t let the others know~”

 

The girl blinked and then smile. “Ahh….A date! But where is Gongchan oppa? I like him.”

 

Gongchan flip his hair,smiling,feeling proud. “Well I’m righ-“

 

“Yah baby come here..” CNU quickly bring Gongchan up and whispers “You’re a girl!” he reminded Gongchan and quickly walk away.

 

“I forgot~” Gongchan laugh.

 

“Wait!” Both of them turn around and see the little girl following them. “I want an autograph. If not I’ll tell that you’re dating.” The girl said,folding her hands.

 

“This one sly fox…” CNU muttered under his breath. “No pen.” He simply reply.

 

The girl keeps quiet,still folding her arms. Looks like she’s thinking hard.

 

“Fine. I wanna see CNU oppa kiss his girlfriend.” She said finally.

“Mwo?!” Both of the guys said in unison.

 

 


 

Oh.my.Gdragon. I last updated this was…DECEMBER?!

Ok people,you can kill me now. x_x (but if you guys kill me I can’t update! Kekeke)

Millions apologies! I promise I will update on a daily basis?

I love you all~

Seriously,I don’t know who Gongchan will end up with. xD

 

 

 

As usual, subscribe and comment and arrow up(vote). LOL