Sunggyu's house...

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

 

                You sat there finishing your coffee as Sunggyu told you the whole story of how the fight all happened.  You quickly shushed him and said “Don’t talk anymore… I don’t… I can’t help but to get mad.” Sunggyu nodded and finished the last bit of his coffee.

                When the two of you got up to throw out your cups you caressed Sunggyu’s face. “It must hurt.” You pouted. “Not too much, I’m fine.” “I have some medicine at home, come over and let me band-aid the cuts.” Sunggyu smiled and said “How about you come over to my house instead? I mean I was at your house just last night.” You nodded and followed Sunggyu.

---

                “Here we are” he said, stopping in front of a relatively big house. “You live here?!” you said with your eyes wide in shock. “I… you never told me you…” Sunggyu smiled and said “I live with 6 of my best friends; most of them are pretty well off.” You nodded and smiled “Rachel would love that.”

                “GUYS! I’M HOME.” Sunggyu screamed. Suddenly a roar of footsteps came from the second floor and slowly made its way downstairs. “Sunggyu!” a voice screamed. The man suddenly rushed to the front door and he hugged Sunggyu. “Okay okay Woohyun, let me go.” Woohyun let go and smiled, then he finally noticed you.

                He wiggled his eyebrows at Sunggyu and said “Girlfriend?” Sunggyu nodded and said “Alison meet one of my best friends and roommate, Woohyun.” Woohyun gave you a charming smiled and stuck out his hand for you to shake. “It’s nice to meet you Alison, Sunggyu has told all of us a lot about you.”

                You suddenly heard a door open “WOOHYUN! DID I HEAR GIRLFRIEND?” another male voice should “Yeah, Sunggyu brought his girlfriend home. Come down and meet her.” Woohyun shouted.

                Sunggyu directed you to the living room and you made yourself at home. Suddenly a tall figure man shadowed over you. “You’re Sunggyu’s girlfriend?!” The man exclaimed. “Woooow, Hyung she’s really pretty.” He said taking a closer look at you. Sunggyu quickly pushed his away “Sungyeol… don’t get to close to her, she’s mine.”

                Sungyeol laughed and said “Is she staying for lunch?” Sunggyu turned to you and you smiled at him “I’d love to stay for lunch, but I’ll have to let Rachel know.” “How about you invite her over?” Sunggyu suggested. “Well if you’re cooking, I’m sure she’d love to.” You got up and took out your phone “I’ll just call and ask right now.”

---

                You sat there and waited for Rachel to arrive as Woohyun and Sungyeol sat there asking you questions and trying to get to know you. “So is your friend single?” Woohyun asked. You nodded and said “She is indeed; she’s been single for around 2 years.  In fact, Sunggyu promised to hook her up with one of his friends.”  Suddenly both Woohyun and Sungyeol’s  faces brightened.

                “Hyung… it’s a match made in heaven! You’ve been single for a while too.” Sungyeol said laughing. “Shush Sungyeol.”

*DINGDONG*

                “Hey Rachel must be here!” you exclaimed. Sunggyu opened the door “Alison!” Rachel exclaimed and she made your way to you.  “I didn’t know your boyfriend lived in such a big house.” She said whispering into your ear.

                Woohyun and Sungyeol suddenly got up off the couch and smiled at Rachel. Rachel shot you a look and again whispered “His friends are mighty good looking, I hope at least one is single.” You smiled and said “You’d be happy to hear that that one is single.” You pointed at Woohyun. Rachel looked back at you and said “That’s the one who caught my eye… now go introduce me.”

                You smiled brightly at the both of them and said “Rachel, meet Woohyun and Sungyeol.” Rachel walked up to them and shook their hands. “Nice to meet you.” Rachel shot them her brilliant smile and then looked back at you “Where’s Sunggyu?” she asked “He’s cooking.” You answered “Right right, can’t wait to see what Sunggyu’s fixing up.”

                You told Rachel to sit at the couch while you went and checked up on Sunggyu.

                “Sunggyu.” You called as he walked into the kitchen. “Yes Alison?” Sunggyu said, turning around and suddenly you bursted into laughter. “What?” Sunggyu asked “You’re…. you’re...” and then you pointed at his apron. “Yeah yeah, I know I wear an apron. Don’t judge me.” You walked to him trying to hold in your laughter. “You look cute.” And then you hugged him and gave him a kiss.

                “So how’s Rachel enjoying herself?” Sunggyu asked as he went back to his cooking. “She’s just very happy to know that both of them are single.” Sunggyu chuckled. “I originally wanted to set her up with Woohyun.” You nodded and said “Yeah I prefer Woohyun too, no offense to Sungyeol.” “Sungyeol won’t mind… now go call them. Lunch is ready.”