Over Protective Brother

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

DIDN'T UPDATE FOR LIKE THE LONGEST TIME EVEN THOUGH I SAID I WAS GOING TO UPDATE!

SORRY EVERYONE! IT'S WAS THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR FOR ME AND I HAD TO GO INTO MAJOR WORKING/STUDYING MODE!

BUT NOW I'M OUT OF SCHOOL! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~

 

 

//POV of YunJi’s Brother (Park YunSeok)//

                “Well I guess it’s sort of nice how he bought me these first class tickets” I thought as I looked around at the nice seats and the smiles of the flight attendants.  I quickly slapped myself “No, you will not let the material things win over your heart.  Judge him by his personality!” I said to myself quietly.  I looked around again at the cleanliness of the plane and again slapped myself.  “Park Yun Seok, don’t.  Remember you don’t know what kind of guy he is in real life.” 

                I sighed and tried not to over analyze things, but there were so many questions I wanted to ask the both of them.  I really don’t want to seem like an over protective brother… but isn’t that my job? Ah, Yun Seok! Stop it, why are you always like this?  Yunji hates it when I do this.  I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. “Maybe I need some sleep” I told myself.  I closed my eyes and in no time I was out cold.

//POV of Sunggyu//

                I held her hand tight and took a deep breath.  “It’s 10:15” I told Yunji.  She smiled up at me and nodded “Yes I can see that, don’t worry flights are never on time.”  I swear I’ve never been this nervous in my life.  What will he think of me? Will he not like me because I’m rich? Does he think I’m trying to win him over with money?  So many questions are running through my mind.  “Sunggyu are you okay?” Yunji asked “You don’t look so good.” I intertwined my fingers with hers and said “Yeah… well…  I’m kind of nervous because I’m meeting your brother for the first time.” She smiled and hugged me tight “Don’t worry Sunggyu, he’ll love you as who you are, just as I love you as who you are.” I smiled and kissed her forehead “I do hope so.”

                She looked up at me and gave me a light peck on the lips.  “Now smile and look natural Sunggyu, you’re giving me more of a business meeting vibe.” I nodded and kissed her back.  *Ahem* someone coughed.  Yunji let go of me and turned around, she then ran to the man and hugged him tightly “YUN SEOK-AH!” She screamed.  The man hugged her back and smiled brightly “Hey there sis, I missed you too. Hey did you get fatter?” Yunji frowned and punched her bother lightly “Sorry sorry, I was just joking.” She glared and the smiled “You better have been joking.”  Then she took one of his bags and headed my direction.

                I took a deep breath and smiled, her brother looked a lot like her, and if I didn’t know better I would have thought they were twins.  I bowed and held out my hand for a hand shake “Annyeonghasaeyo Kim Sunggyu imnida” I said as I looked him in the eye and smiled.  He shook my hand firmly and said “Hello, I’m Park YunSeok. YunJi’s older brother.” I nodded and said “Nice to meet you.” He continued to stare me down but I followed Yunji’s advice, I just smiled and did what I’d do. “Yun Seok oppa.” She said lightly nudging him “Shall we get going? WAIT… are you hungry? I’ll take you to a kick Korean restaurant.  I know you miss Korean food c’mon.” She took her brother’s arm and dragged him out of the airport and to the parking lot.  I followed behind and smiled and though “I guess he’s one of the over protective brothers.”

//regular POV (YunJi)//

                “Oh so you two live with each other now?” my brother asked as he interrogated Sunggyu.  I sighed and just took another spoon full of my bibimbab.  I glared at my brother signaling him to stop, but he refused and glared back saying “It’s my job, deal with him.” I rolled my eyes and gave Sunggyu looks of sympathy, but Sunggyu laughed and winked indicating that he could handle it.  I just continued to eat and listen to their conversation.  “So Sunggyu, how long have you two been dating?” Sunggyu smiled and said “Around three years, why?” “Just wondering, because once you marry her she might not turn out to be the girl you love.” My jaw dropped and I kicked my brother from under the table. Sunggyu laughed and turned to look at me, I quickly looked at him and smiled than glared at my brother from the side of my eye.  “Well… to be honest… I never thought of that.  I just know for a fact that she’s the one for me.  I’ve been through so much with her, she saved my life and I saved her so I can’t see myself with someone else.  I just love your sister so much.”  My heart was beating fast and I felt my face getting hot, then suddenly Sunggyu grabbed my hand and turned to my brother.  “Hyungnim, I’m sorry for not asking your permission to ask for your sisters hand in marriage, but I’ll ask you now.  Will you let me marry your sister?”

                My brother sat in his chair still, my took a sip of his water and thought for a while.  He took a deep breath and looked at the both of us “I’m sorry to say this, but I’m not going to give you permission to marry my sister.”