Moving in.

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

 

                “What are we supposed to do now?” you asked.  Rachel sighed and put her hands to her face.  “I… I don’t know…” Sunggyu frowned watching you in your distress, while Woohyun just stood there with a smile on his face.

                “This is no time to smile Woohyun, they’ve been kicked out and they have nowhere to go.” Sunggyu said, but Woohyun shook his head keeping that smile on his face “No, I think I know a place where they can stay.” Sunggyu glared, but you looked at Woohyun in curiosity “Where?” you asked.  Woohyun pointed at himself “At our place; I mean we have a finished basement, and we don’t really use it.”

                You looked at Sunggyu “What do you think?” Sunggyu took a deep breath “Well…” Sunggyu said still unsure about this idea “… first we’ll need to find a way to get all your stuff to our house.” A smile automatically appeared on your face, you quickly hugged Sunggyu “Thank you Sunggyu.”

---

                Sunggyu called a truck to pick up all your things while Woohyun called for people to help bring all your belongings to the basement. 

                You were sitting in the basement and smiled; you admired the nice tan walls with wines painted in one of the corners.  Rachel quickly made her way beside you and said “Isn’t this great? It’s better than our apartment, I mean look at it, it even has a NICE bathroom, nothing like our apartment bathroom.” You smiled and nodded. “I don’t know what I would have done without Sunggyu.” Rachel nudged you and said “Man… I you and Sunggyu should just get married already.” You looked at her and nudged her back “We haven’t dated for that long… so don’t rush us.”

                Rachel wiggled her eyebrows “Oh… so you’re considering in marrying Sunggyu?” You sighed and smiled “I don’t know… maybe…” Rachel laughed and walked away to tell the people where to put all your stuff.

---

                You sighed and stared at the basement that was now arranged to both you and your roommate’s liking.  Rachel smiled and then ran to her bed “UGH THAT WAS THE LAST 4 HOURS OF MY LIFE!” You nodded and said “It did take a while… who knew that we had so much stuff?  We like threw out half of it.”

                Rachel covered herself with her blanket and said “I KNOW! Now shush… I want to go to sleep now.” You looked at the clock that read 9o’clock, you shrugged and ventured upstairs.  You walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water when Sunggyu walked in, “How do you like the basement?” You smiled and said “I like it, it’s homey.” Sunggyu nodded and said “Good, now let me introduce you and Rachel to the rest of my roommates since they’re home.” “Don’t disturb Rachel, she’s sleeping.” Sunggyu nodded and directed you to the second floor.

                He knocked on the first door which had the name YaDong on it.  You were scared to walk in and Sunggyu laughed “Don’t worry, it’s just the two of their names put together.” He knocked and walked in; the first thing you heard was music.  “Howon… Dongwoo.” He walked in and removed one of the man’s head phones and he turned around “Uh Hyung, what do you want?” Sunggyu then directed you to his direction “I’d like you to meet my girlfriend and our new roommate Alison.” You shook his hand and bowed. “My name’s Lee Howon, you can call me Hoya though.” You nodded and said “Nice to meet you Hoya.”

                Then Sunggyu turned to the other man who was using a banana plushie as his pillow. “Dongwooya… dongwooyah.” Sunggyu then took the spray bottle beside his bed and sprayed him. “Uhh Hyung, what do you want?” Dongwoo said with his eyes still closed. “Get up, I need to introduce you to someone.” “Your girlfriend?” Sunggyu sprayed him again, “Get up!” Dongwoo got up and looked at you “Hi! I’m Dongwoo!” “She moved in today.” Sunggyu said, Dongwoo then flashed you a tired smile “It’s nice to meet you.” “Nice to meet you too, I’m Alison.”

                Sunggyu then walked out and said “Next is the two youngest in the house.” You nodded “Kim Myungsoo! Lee Sungjong!” he shouted as he walked into the room next to Dongwoo & Hoya’s. One of the boys turned around with his spinning chair and stared at you and Sunggyu; he looked at Sunggyu and then to you. “Hyung, is that your girlfriend?” Sunggyu nodded and said “From today she is also your roommate so introduce yourselves.” The man gave you a killer smile and said “Hello I’m Myungsoo, but the guys call me L” You nodded and waved “I’m Alison.”

                “Oh hyung, Sungjong’s in the bathroom showering.  So introduce him later.” Myungsoo said. Sunggyu nodded, and right when he was about to open the door someone walked in.  “AHH!” he screamed quickly covering his body with his towel; then Sunggyu quickly covered your eyes. “Sungjong! Go put on some clothes.” “Hyung! You could have told me that someone was over.” A few seconds later Sunggyu removed his hands from your eyes. “Alison meet Sungjong.” You bowed “Nice to meet you Sungjong!” Sungjong nodded and waved.

                The two of you walked out of their room and Sunggyu pointed at the door across from ‘YaDong’s Room.’  “That’s Woohyun and Sungyeol’s room.” Then he walked you to the end of the hall to a door and opened it “this room… is mine, the boys gave me the biggest room because I’m the oldest.” Sunggyu guided you in his room. 

                You walked in and were wowed by the neatness of his room.  You took a few more steps but didn’t notice the slippers that were placed right beside Sunggyu’s bed.  You tripped over them, and Sunggyu tired to catch you.

                The two of you landed on his bed; Sunggyu on top.  Sunggyu noticed the position the two of you were in and his heart started to beat.  He looked into your eyes and gently kissed you.