Feelings... already?

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

 

               Just a day after the dry cleaning meet up with Sunggyu, he texted you.

                “Do you have an answer yet?” He always asked, and you would always answer “No, not yet.”

                Finally after 5 days, he asked to meet up at the same coffee shop where you spilled the coffee on him. You agreed and texted him saying, “I have my answer prepared for you.”

                ---

                You walked in to the coffee shop, strangely excited to see his face once again.  When you walked in you quickly spotted him and made you way towards the table he was sitting.  Once you sat down he flashed you a friendly smile and said, “So where’s my answer?” You smiled back and said “Well you see Sunggyu ajushi, I’m just a really strange girl.  My friends call me the guilt girl, why? Well that’s because I always feel guilty after getting anyone pissed, even a stranger.”

                Sunggyu laughed, which made your heart flutter slightly.  He looked you in the eye and said, “That’s not weird; It’s actually quite cute.” Your face went red, which caused Sunggyu to laugh once again.  “I see you’re a girl that gets flattered easily.” You nodded and smiled.

                Sunggyu got up “Would you like anything to drink? It’s on me.” He said with a friendly smiled.  You nodded and asked for a vanilla latte.

                After that small meet up, you and Sunggyu started to meet up more often.

                ---

               On a sunny, yet cold Saturday morning you got up and threw yourself on Rachel’s bed.  “Rachel! Wake-up!” you said jumping on your roommate’s bed.  Throwing her pillow at you she groaned, “Just like 10 more minutes.” You stopped jumping and pouted, “Aww. Too bad sleepy head… WAKE UP!”

               “Ugh. Okay okay okay fine.” Said Rachel “But I just want to let you know that I heard your phone vibrate like crazy last night; someone keeps sending you text messages.”  You thought ‘who would send you such late night texts?’, so you got up and checked your phone.

               “Yah Alison, meet me at the coffee shop tomorrow at 8 o’clock. Okay?” You smiled to yourself and went straight to your closet.  Rachel saw your smile from the bathroom and rose an eyebrow “Let me guess… Sunggyu ahjushi?” You nodded and looked through your clothes.  “I think the two of you should just date now, you’re practically a couple.”

               You bit your lip just thinking about how it would feel to date Sunggyu; holding his hands, wearing couple shirts etc etc.  You turned to Rachel and said “You really think so?” she nodded “But… but what… I mean I know I like him… but… what if he doesn’t like me?” You sighed. “Believe me girl, he likes you.” said Rachel in a reassuring voice. “Just tell him you like him.”

---

                When you finally arrived your heart started to flutter. ‘Take a deep breath Alison’ you told yourself; this happened every time you went to meet up with Sunggyu.  You spotted him, smiling brightly and waving right at you.  You couldn’t help but to smile back; step by step you made your way towards him ‘I can do it’ you told yourself ‘I can tell him.’

                “Ahnyeong Alison.” Sunggyu said; he automatically got up and pulled out your chair, acting like a complete gentleman.  When he sat back down he saw the nervousness in your face. “What’s wrong? You don’t look like the normal Alison I know.” You bit your lip and shook your head “Oh nothing… I’m just tired.” Sunggyu eyed you with his small adorable eyes and said “No… no I think I know that look… I’ve seen it on a few girls before.”

                 You couldn’t look Sunggyu in the eye, you were way too nervous. ‘Do I just tell him?’ Sunggyu continued to eye you “Do you have something to tell me?” You nodded slowly, “I… I…” you hearted started to race. “I-I-I-…” you stuttered ‘why is this so hard to say?’ you thought, ‘just say it Alison.’ You took a deep breath and let out how you felt “I like you Sunggyu.”