Another girl?

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

 

                You stood there shocked, “I should close this.” You said, but before closing the window you looked at her name ‘Lee Saerah’ you took a mental note of her name and walked out.

                You made your way to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water chugging the whole thing. “He’s not two timing is he?” “He wouldn’t do that…” You took a deep breath and tried to clear all your thoughts.  “You know what Alison, just forget about it and cook dinner.” You hit yourself a few times and said “forget it and cook.”

---

                In the middle of setting the table Sunggyu arrived. “I’m home Alison!” you walked out of the kitchen and greeted him with a kiss. “Where are the other boys?” You pointed upstairs, “All upstairs, I told them I’ll call them once dinner’s ready.” Sunggyu nodded and head upstairs.

                Suddenly all the thoughts of what you saw today came back. “Should I ask him about that?” you shook your head and watched Sunggyu walk to his room. “No Alison, don’t do it.” You sighed and waited for Sunggyu to walk into his room.  “Just go Alison.” You were fighting with your conscience; you really couldn’t fight the temptation of checking up on him so you quietly walked upstairs.

                You slowly opened Sunggyu’s door and peeked inside. You saw him walk to his laptop and he started to type. Then a smiled suddenly appeared on Sunggyu’s face “Did he see the message?” you asked yourself. Sunggyu got up from his desk and got dressed; that’s when you heard ringing from his laptop. “Video call” you thought.

                Sunggyu ran to his laptop half- and answered. “Just wait, let me put on my shirt.” He said. You heard female laughter and instantly felt jealous.  He sat down on his desk and smiled “Hey Saerah! Long time no see!” “Agreed! It’s been too long.” “I saw your message just a few minutes, did you get my reply?” “Of course!” Saerah replied in a high pitched voice.  You rolled your eyes and said “Typical Korean girl… using her aegyo voice.”

                “I’m happy you can come pick me up at the airport, I’m coming Saturday night around 9.” Sunggyu nodded and said “Where are you staying when you come back to Korea?” “Well… last time you let me stay at your house. Can I stay at your place again?” You couldn’t take it anymore, so you slowly closed the door. 

                Pretending you weren’t eavesdropping, you knocked at his door “Sunggyu… dinner’s ready.” Sunggyu got up from his desk and said “I have to go now! Bye!” “Bye!” Saerah said.

---

                Throughout dinner you kept your head down; once and a while you’d sneak glances of Sunggyu.  Rachel kept nudging you and you turned to her. “I’ll talk to you after I finish dinner.” You whispered. So the two of you quickly finished your dinner, got up and went downstairs. The boys thought it was strange but brushed it off thinking it was just a “girl thing.”

                You took a deep breath and sat down on your bed. “Kay, spill.  You’re not acting like your normal self?” You pinched your nose bridge and took another bed. “So today when you were all at work and I was cleaning their bedrooms…” “YOU WENT INTO THEIR ROOMS?!” You shushed Rachel and said “That’s not the point, and don’t worry I didn’t go through any of Woohyun’s stuff. I was just cleaning.” “Sorry kay… go on.”

                “So today I was cleaning Sunggyu’s room and I noticed his laptop was on, I went to go turn it off but… suddenly he got a message from some girl.  I sort of creeped her page and saw a lot of photos of her and Sunggyu… I mean A LOT!” Rachel’s face went blank. “And before dinner, I overheard him video chatting with her. What do I do Rachel?” Rachel took a deep breath and grabbed your hand. “You have to go talk to him.”

                “What?! Why… I mean… but…” Rachel shook her head “No, seriously go talk to him.” She started to drag you upstairs and into the kitchen. “Oh great timing Alison! Sunggyu’s just finishing his dinner.” Sunggyu looked at the two of you and gave you a look, you waved and smiled. Rachel pushed you towards Sunggyu and said “You two need to talk.” “About what?” Sunggyu asked. “You’ll see” Rachel said quickly walking out of the kitchen.

                You slowly walked up to Sunggyu and said “Yeah… we need to talk… privately.” The boys had shocked faces “ohhh… hyung~” Sungyeol said.  Sunggyu glared and said “Shush Sungyeol.” Then he grabbed your hand and said “We’ll talk in my room okay?” “Ohhh. Hyung~” Sungyeol said once again.

                You walked into his room and you heard him shut his door. “What is it Alison?” You took a deep breath and your heart started to beep fast. “I… I-I-“ You stuttered and Sunggyu smiled. “Just say it.” You took another deep breath and said “I-I-I… Is… Is there another girl in your life?”