"I'll never give up on her"

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

 

                Sunggyu crushed the letter in his hand and threw it to the floor. “Daniel” he whispered under his breath.  He ran out of the restaurant and sat in his car to gather his thoughts; “What should I do?” “Alison’s in great danger.” “Should I get the other guys to help?” He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. “Think Sunggyu… think.”

                Suddenly his phone started to ring.  He picked up his phone and picked it up “I don’t want to be bothered right now.” “Really Kim Sunggyushi?” said the voice on the phone. Sunggyu noticed the voice right away and smirked “Daniel Lee.” “That’s right.” “How’d you find my number?” Sunggyu asked. “Well… we looked through Alison’s phone and found your number.” Sunggyu’s voice suddenly got really deep and vicious. “What did you do with her?”

                “Oh don’t worry Sunggyu, your precious Alison is safe with me.  You know I won’t do anything to hurt her because I love her too.” Sunggyu gripped the steering wheel tightly and said “Don’t you dare touch her.” Daniel laughed and asked “Would you like to talk to her?”

                “Don’t touch me you jerk!” Sunggyu heard your voice and immediately asked if you were alright. “I’m fine Sunggyu… Don’t touch me!” you shouted once again. “What is he doing to you? Are you sure you’re okay?” “Yeah he’s just bugging me... ugh !  If only if I could punch this guy, but he tied me to a chair.” Sunggyu was outraged and said “Don’t worry Alison, I’ll be right there.”

                He started his car and said “Where are you?” Daniel answered and said “I’ll text you the location. See you soon Sunggyushi.”

---

                Sunggyu dropped by his house and changed into  something he’d be able to move more freely in; a pair of sweat pants, a v-neck shirt and a leather jacket.  He walked out his room and Woohyun smiled “So how was the date?” he asked. “I can’t answer that… I have to go.” Woohyun looked at him confused “Wait… where’s Alison?” Sunggyu ignored him and headed right out the door.

                He started his car and looked at his phone and quickly typed in the address into the GPS. He slammed the gas pedal and drove down the roads way over the legal speed.  Sunggyu wanted to get to you as fast as he could; he wanted to make sure you were okay.

---

                He finally arrived at the empty warehouse.  He put on his leather jacket and gloves and walked in.  You were sitting in the middle of the empty warehouse tied to the chair; you had a few scratches, your stockings were ripped, your hair was a mess and your mouth was covered.  You started to scream and shake your head.  “Alison!” He shouted as he ran to you.

                You shook your head trying to tell him not to get close.  He was running towards you but you didn’t want him to get close knowing he’d get attacked. “Alison are you okay?” “unguu” you meant to shout his name, but the cloth covering your mouth prevented you from pronouncing your words properly . “Don’t come closer!” you tried shout, but he continued to run towards you.

                He finally reached you and untied the material around your mouth. “Sunggyu!” was the first thing you said. “Alison” he said hugging you. “You shouldn’t have come…” “What do you mean?” he said as he continued to hug you.  He released the hug and said “Nothing happened to me, you see?”

                You nodded and felt a bit of relief until you saw Daniel come it with a group of men. “Sunggyu… run.” You said. “What? Why?” Sunggyu turned around and saw the crowd of people. “It’s okay Alison, nothing will happen to us.” You shook your head and said “Don’t do it, Sunggyu please.  This is why I didn’t want you to come.” “But what would you do if I didn’t come to get you? I’d probably never see you again.”

                You started to cry as Sunggyu walked up the group of men. “Well well… I guess you do have some guts.” Daniel said as he threw a block of wood up in the air and caught it. “I’d do anything to be with Alison.” Daniel smirked and said “You didn’t bring anyone, did you?” Sunggyu shook his head and said “I came alone as I promised.”

                Daniel stepped closer to Sunggyu and glared, then made his way towards you.  Sunggyu watched as Daniel circled around you, you glared and spat at Daniel’s shoe. Daniel laughed and said “You don’t want to do that Alison, your boyfriend might get hurt for the things you do.” Daniel leaned in and made you look into his eyes.  “You’ll be mine soon.” Daniel said, he stood up and nodded to his henchmen signaling them to start the action.

                One took a wooden stick and smacked it right at Sunggyu.  You screamed; you couldn’t bear seeing Sunggyu in pain. Sunggyu turned around and threw a punch; but another one of Daniel’s men hit him again. Daniel smiled in satisfaction.

                Sunggyu was now on the floor, bleeding.  “Sunggyu!” You screamed as you tried to move towards him, still tied to the chair. “Stop!” Daniel ordered his Hench men. “Now… let me ask you a question Sunggyushi, and I’m only going to ask three times… are you going to give up on Alison?” Sunggyu laughed as blood was dripping down his face. “Why would I ever do that?” Daniel looked at one of the Hench men, “Throw me your stick.”

                Daniel was now holding the stick, “Let me ask again… are you going to give up on Alison?” “Are you deaf? I will never give up on her.” Daniel circled around Sunggyu. “This is your last chance.  Are you going to give up on her?” Sunggyu smiled and said. “I'll never give up on her.” Daniel lifted up the wooden stick; you couldn’t see Sunggyu get hit again.

                Somehow the knots got loose, and as Daniel was about to hit Sunggyu. You threw your body towards Sunggyu… you took the hit for him.  “SUNGGYU!” Someone shouted; it was Woohyun.  He saw that the two of you were lying on the floor unconscious and covered in blood.  “GUYS, THEY’RE IN HERE!” Woohyun shouted. 

                All the boys ran in, Daniel’s henchmen responded quickly and a fight broke out.  “Who are you?” said Rachel, who also tagged along with the boys.  She grabbed the girl by the ear and dragged her in to the warehouse. Woohyun threw a punch knocking out one of the henchmen “Saerah?” he said. “What are you doing here?” 

 

 

* AS YOU CAN SEE I SORT OF STOLE THIS CHAPTER'S IDEA FROM BOYS OVER FLOWERS :)

hehehe I hope you guys enjoy it.  The next chapter will explain why Saerah was at the warehouse... DUN DUN DUN!