Shock...

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

 

                The news of Daniel’s surprise announcement spread like wild fire.  His CEO was beyond stressed from the situation “What are we going to do with you, huh?!” his CEO said. “Why would you do such a stupid thing… HUH?!” Daniel had no answer; he just sat there and looked down at his feet. His CEO sighed and said “Who is this girl anyway?” Daniel slowly looked up and said “She’s the girl I love, my ex-girlfriend Alison YunJi Park.”

                CEO shook his head and turned around on his spinning chair; he took a deep breath and said “You handle this on your own Daniel, since it’s your own personal matter.  But if you don’t solve this… I swear… you will never be famous again.”

---

                Slowly the bashing became a normal for you, you learned to ignore it.  Every time you saw someone glaring at you, you’d turn to them and smile.

                One morning you and Sunggyu went out for coffee, and somehow all his roommates followed along. You smiled feeling like a big family enjoying coffee together. 

                You sighed and the poked Sunggyu “Remember how we first met?” Sunggyu nodded and said “I remember; you seemed like you were in a rush. Oh and the look on your face when you spilled your coffee on me; I can never forget it because I remember thinking that you were kind of cute even though I was pissed.”

                You laughed and said “Really?” then you blushed “I remember your pissed face, it was like this.” Then you tried to imitate his pissed face which caused him to laugh. “Oh and you were quite handsome that day… even though you were covered with coffee.”

                Woohyun and Sungyeol slightly screamed. “What’s wrong?” Sunggyu asked. “Hyung, I can’t take this anymore! You two are so lovely dovey!” Myungsoo answered for the boys. You and Sunggyu laughed “You guys will understand if you had a girlfriend.” Woohyun nodded and said “That’s true.”

                Woohyun suddenly turned to you and asked “So what kinds of stuff does Rachel like?” You smiled and started to picking on Woohyun “Aww are you liking her? Don’t worry if you’re planning on buying her a gift of some sort just bring me!” Sunggyu nudged you “Sorry I mean bring me… and Sunggyu.”

---

                All of you finished your coffee “Well… I guess it’s time for us to all get to work!” You nodded and waved. One-by-one the boys left, until it was just you and Sunggyu.

                You stood outside of the coffee shop slowly walking hand-in-hand until you reached his bus stop. “You better get to work.” You said. Sunggyu nodded and then turned to you and smiled. “Seriously, you should go or you’ll be late.” Sunggyu looked at you in the eye and kissed you “I’ll see you after work okay?” You nodded and waved as you watched Sunggyu go on to the bus.

---

                Today you wanted to clean up the house; majority of the boys were really messy and you couldn’t handle messed.  You started in the kitchen, then to the bathrooms and then to their bedrooms.  You collected all their dirty clothes, made their beds and swept their floor.  When you were done with most of the rooms, you walked into Sunggyu’s room.

                “He’s pretty messy too.” You said walking in to an un-made bed and some clothes thrown on the floor.  You smiled and picked up his dirty clothes and were about to walk out when you heard the sound of facebook messanger. “Did he leave his laptop on?” You shook your head and were about to turn put his laptop on standby when you noticed that the message was from a girl.

                “Oppa, I’m coming back to Korea in a few days.  Want to pick me up from the airport?” your heart started to beat from jealousy.  You took a deep breath, your hands were shaking. “Who is this girl?” You were so curious you decided to creep her wall. 

                Bad idea.  When going through all her photo’s all you saw here past photos of Sunggyu and her together.  “Okay, maybe it’s a close friend.” You thought, until you came across of the two of them kissing.