....

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

                DIDN'T BOTHER TO EDIT THIS SO IF I HAVE MISTAKES PLEASE UNDERSTAND!

 

 

 

 

                Your brother got up and walked out of the restaurant; you also got up and chased after him.  “Oppa!” you screamed as you walked out of the restaurant. “Oppa!” you screamed again, but he didn’t bother turning around.  “O P P A!” you screamed at the top of your lungs and finally he turned around. “What?!” he said. You were angry, furious, you felt as if flames were surrounding you. “How can you do this to me?! You only met him today and you don’t approve?! Give him time!” You brother shook his head “No, I just don’t like him.  He looks like one of those typical rich guys; he doesn’t look like a good guy for you Yunji.”  You scoffed and said “You can’t judge him so quickly oppa! I’ve lived with him for all these years! I know he’s not like that.”

                “Yunji, I’ll give him a week.  If I’m not impressed I’m going to take you back to America with me.” Your jaw dropped, you didn’t know what to say after that. “… and Yunji, I’m serious. I will take you back to America with me.” You scoffed and said “I don’t believe this.” You brother just ignored you and said “I’m going to catch a cab and find a hotel, bring me my stuff.  I’ll text you my location.” You just eyed him and walked back into the restaurant.

                You stormed back in and tried holding back your tears; you felt eyes on you, everyone in the restaurant stared at you but you didn’t care.  You sat beside Sunggyu and planted your face on his shoulder “Can we go back home now?” you whispered.  Sunggyu light patted your head and said “Sure thing.” He took your hand and got up.  You looked at him as the tears fell down your cheek “I’ll tell you about it later.” He nodded, paid for the bill and drove home.

---

                You finally arrived home and slammed yourself on your couch; you took a deep breath and closed your eyes.  You knew Sunggyu was going to ask what’s wrong, so you sat there and waited.  You felt someone take a seat next to you “What’s wrong?” they asked, and as you predicted it was Sunggyu.  “My brother… you know I sort of had a feeling he’d do this.  I don’t know anymore…” Sunggyu sat closer to you and put his arm around you.  “Don’t get to stressed about it, what did he say?” You took a deep breath and said “He said he’s going to give you a week to try to impress him, if not he’s going to take me to America with him.” You heard Sunggyu take a deep breath and he pulled you closer “Don’t worry Yunji; I won’t let him take you away from me.  I love you and you know that.” You nodded and opened your eyes to look at him “I know I know… but my brother’s…. I know he’s being serious and I know he will take me with him.  I don’t know what to do, I don’t want you to use your money to impress him, I really don’t know what to do.” Sunggyu kissed your forehead and said “Don’t worry, I’ll handle it.”

                “Now how about we go up stairs and wash up and take a nap, how does that sound?” You nodded and got up off the couch, but instead of following Sunggyu upstairs you gave him a bear hug and said “I really don’t know what I’d do without you.”

---

                “Ugh, Yunji I think your phone is vibrating!” Sunggyu said as he woke up from his nap. “Yunji…. Alison?” he called, but then he looked at you and saw you were fast asleep.  He smiled and got up to go look at your phone.  He saw multiple missed calls from your bother and a text.  “Yunji, bring me my stuff at my hotel.” The text said, Sunggyu decided to reply and asked for the address.  He again looked over at your sleeping body, “I’m going to let her sleep” Sunggyu thought.  So he threw on some jeans and a shirt and drove to where Yunseok was staying. 

                He finally arrived and called your brother using your phone. “It’s about time you called, did you get my texts?”  Sunggyu cleared his throat and said “Yunji was sleeping so I decided to bring you your things, I’m down here you can come pick up your suit case if you want.” “Oh…” Yunseok replied awkwardly “I’ll be down in like 5 minutes.” And then he hung up.

                Sunggyu got out of his car and opened his trunk to take out all of Yunseok’s stuff, and suddenly Sunggyu started to feel nervous.  He thought about what would happen if Yunseok really did take Yunji with him to America, Sunggyu really didn’t want that to happen.  He leaned against his car and waited, and finally Yunseok arrived. 

                Sunggyu quickly stood up straight and handed him his bags, but before Sunggyu left Yunseok turned to him and said “I’m pretty sure Yunji already told you about this but I’m being serious.  I’m giving you two a week, and if I don’t approve by the end of this week I’m going to take her.” Sunggyu nodded and said “I understand, but I’m never going to let her go.  I hope you understand too.”