Rules

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

                The sun rose and slowly everyone in the house got up but you and Sunggyu. “HYUNG WA-” Woohyun barged into Sunggyu’s room to wake-up but then he saw you on his bed. “Ooooooo~” Woohyun said smirking like a erted boy. “Aish Nam Woohyun! It’s not what it looks like.”

                “Is hyung awake yet?” said Dongwoo walking in, but he quickly walked out “OH… miahn Hyung I’ll just… sorry.” You laughed and got up out of Sunggyu’s bed and walked into his bathroom. Sunggyu followed and gave you a back hug “I think that was the best sleep I got.” Sunggyu smiled.  You smiled back, but when you saw your puffy eyes in the mirror the smile disappeared “Ugh… everytime I cry my eyes get puffy. I look so weird.”

                Sunggyu took a look at you “You look fine to me.” You pushed him away and said “Liar.” You walked out of his bathroom “I’m going to go wash up now.” Sunggyu continued to follow you and you turned around “You have to wash-up too.” Sunggyu smiled and said “Oh right.” You were about to walk out of his room when he back hugged you once more. “I forgot to say good morning.” “Good morning to you too Sunggyu.”

---

                Finally everybody left to go to work.  You were home alone and quite lonely, so you decided to go out on a walk. As you stepped out of the house a taxi stopped right in front of you; you tilted your head wondering why the taxi had just suddenly stopped right in front of you. “That’s weird” you thought, so you just walked away until a woman stepped out of the taxi and screamed your name.

                You turned around and saw Saerah, you froze not knowing what to do and immediately felt a sense of fear.  She took of her Gucci shades and looked at you standing right in front of Sunggyu’s house (but you also considered it to be your house too). “So you’re the reason why I can’t stay at Sunggyu’s house.” You bowed.

                “We need to talk about some stuff.” She tapped the taxi and it drove away. “Here?” you said slightly puzzled. “Yeah here.” She said. “Are you sure you don’t want to talk inside?” “I have no time for that, just talk here.” 

                You slowly walked up to her “I think you and me should… establish some rules for our… interesting relationship.  Look I don’t like you and I’m pretty sure you don’t like me; so rule number one only call me Unni in front of Sunggyu.  Rule two, when I’m acting as your friend act along okay? And rule three, step away from Sunggyu.”

                The last rule caused anger to bubble up inside you; you really couldn’t stand Saerah, she was a really big . She smiled a fake smile and said “You got that?” You eyes were glued to the ground since you were looking at her.  “You got that?” she repeated. You shook your head “I’ll follow the first two rules, but…” “But..” Saerah said raising her eyebrow.

                “I don’t think I can follow that last rule.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for the short chapter.... I actually have NO IDEA'S these days.

DAMN PARTYING ALL WEEK.