Your story (part 2)

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

http://youtu.be/4lLXccRzWM0

LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHEN READING THIS CHAPTER! It... makes it so...

just listen :)

 

 

 

 

 

                You sat there shocked at what Saerah just said “But Unni-” “Ugh… don’t call me that.” She said taking a sip of her water.  You didn’t know what to say, you took and deep breath and said “B-b-but, just… at the air port.” She rolled her eyes and said “That was obviously just an act.” “W-why?” She gave shot you a smirk and said “Why are you my problem? Well you know about me and Sunggyu, we were friends for quite a while and we dated… yeah yeah I know I broke up with him, but that doesn’t mean my feelings for him disappeared.”

                She saw Sunggyu comeback from the bathroom and put on a big smile “Yeah so I think we should go shopping tomorrow.” Saerah said. Sunggyu smiled and said “You ladies planning a small date?” Saerah nodded, but you just sat there quietly.  She quickly nudged you and leaned in to say something “You better stay away from my man, he might be with you but he’ll always been mine.”

---

                Sunggyu dropped Saerah off at her hotel and went back home; as you sat in the car you kept thinking back to what Saerah said. “… He might be with you but he’ll always be mine” those words kept echoing in your head.  Sunggyu noticed how quiet you were being and tried breaking the silence “Yunji?” he called. You turned your head to him and smiled.

                “You’re being awfully quiet.” He said.  “Yeah I guess I’m just… tired.” You lied you sighed and closed your eyes.  “Wake me up when we get home.” You said and slowly you fell into a deep sleep.

                30 minutes passed and you were finally home. Sunggyu turned to wake you up but he couldn’t, he just undid your seat belt and carried you into the house.  He carried you into the basement trying not to wake-up Rachel who was snoring. Sunggyu gently put you down, tucked you in and moved the hair out of your face; he smiled at how peaceful you looked sleeping. 

                But suddenly in your sleep you started to cry, his heart fell into pieces ‘She must be having a bad dream.’ “Omma…. Appa…” you mumbled “Andwae… omma… appa.” Sunggyu held your hand hoping it’ll help your bad dream go away. “Andwae… andwae… ANDWAE” you shouted. You woke and broke down crying.  Sunggyu automatically sat down and comforted you.

                “There there.” He said hugging you tight. “There’s something I… sort of didn’t explain in the story I told you about my parent’s death.” You said still crying. Sunggyu pulled away and signaled you upstairs. “How about up in my room, don’t want to wake up Rachel.” You nodded and followed him.

                You sat on his bed leaning on the bed frame and tried to hold in your tears.  Sunggyu held your hand, which told you that he was ready to listen.  You took a deep breath and said “My parent’s car accident… was my fault” you said.  “What… do you mean?” Sunggyu asked.  “I was in high school and my brother was in university…and I was in the car with my parents… I was fighting with them in the car…” the tears started to flow and Sunggyu wiped the away. “My dad turned around when we fought and he didn’t see the red light and…”

                You couldn’t hold in your tears, you started to whimper from the past memory.  “… and a truck hit the passenger side of our vehicle… instantly killing my mom. My dad died in the hospital, and somehow I was the only one who survived.” Sunggyu couldn’t watch anymore, he pulled you in for a hug. “I still think that I don’t deserve to live… that I should have died with my parents… it’s all my fault.” Sunggyu shook his head and said “Don’t think that way Alison.  If you weren’t alive imagine how your brother would have suffered, image how much Rachel would have suffer… but most of all how much I would suffer.”

                “But you didn’t even know me back then.” You said through your tears. Sunggyu nodded and said “Yeah but I would have never met you; and I would have never found love again.” Sunggyu pulled away from the hug and looked you in the eye “Alison YunJi Park… don’t let me ever hear you say you don’t deserve to live…  You deserve to live, you deserve to breathe every breath you take, and you deserve to be in this world and to see the beauties of it.”

                You nodded and tried to smile through your tears. “I love you Alison, you know that?” You nodded once again. “I-I-I” You tried to say ‘I love you too.’ But because of your tears you failed to. “I-I-I” but Sunggyu quickly stopped you “It’s okay you don’t have to say it.” He smiled and slowly leaned in to kiss you. 

                The kiss was passionate and sweet; it made your heart race and made your tears go away. Sunggyu smiled and softly caressed your face.  He then moved away from his bed frame and lied down under his blanket; then he opened up his blanket and smiled signaling you to fill the empty space in his open arms.  You quickly filled that empty space and fell asleep in the arms of Sunggyu.