unforgivable.

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

 

                Saerah was standing hiding behind the empty cardboard boxes in the warehouse; she didn’t know that forming an alliance with Daniel to try to get Sunggyu back would result in something as serious as kidnapping.  She saw how Sunggyu was getting beat up, she wanted to stop it but she didn’t want to reveal that she was part of the plan.

                She was shaking as she stood behind the boxes she didn’t realize she was spotted by someone.  The woman pulled her by the ear and said “Who are you?” Woohyun then threw a punch instantly knocking out one of Daniel’s henchmen. “Saerah?” he said recognizing her. “What are you doing here?”

                Saearh was shaking and looked at around at the puddles of blood and all the people that were injured.  Then she looked at Daniel whose eyes were wide; he just hit the girl he loved, he never meant for it to happen.  Saerah ran up to you and Sunggyu’s unconscious bodies.  She looked at the amount of blood on the floor and she started to cry.

                Daniel started to run away, but he was quickly cornered by everyone; Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong.  He wondered how only 6 boys could take down his army of henchmen.  He tried to throw a punch but Sungjong quickly stopped it with his fist “Don’t even try.” Sungjong said.

                Saerah looked at how they had surrounded Daniel; she slowly started to walk backwards hoping no one will notice her and everyone will forget about her.  But as soon as she started to run, Rachel quickly grabbed her and said “You’re not going anywhere.”

---

                Slowly you started to gain consciousness; your eyes were closed but you heard the beeping of the heart monitor.  You opened your eyes slowly and the first person you see is Rachel. “Oh my god, Alison! You’re awake!” She smiled and sighed in relief “Guys, she’s awake come in!” The boys quickly came flooding into your room.  They smiled and said “How are you feeling?”

                You sat up from your hospital bed and said “Fine… my head hurts though.” Then you remembered the picture of Sunggyu’s bloody body. “Where’s Sunggyu?” The boys sighed and said “He’s next door.” You tried to get up off of your hospital bed but struggled. “Here let me help” said Hoya. You put your arm over him and thanked him.

                You walked into Sunggyu’s hospital room and saw how he was covered with cuts and bruises.  You made your way to the stool beside his bed; you held his hand and started to cry. “Why would you ever do something so stupid?” you said. “You didn’t have to come... you didn’t have to go through all that pain just to get me back.”

                Suddenly Daniel and Saerah walk into the hospital room; all eyes automatically went to them.  You turned around and saw the two of them and anger filled your body. You got up from the stool and walked towards them.  “I’m… well I’m not surprised.  The two of you would stoop this low just to get what you want.” You glared at Saerah, she went down on to her knees and started to cry. “I’m sorry… I never wanted this… I didn’t know that I would go this far to get Sunggyu back… I… I… please forgive me.”

                You scoffed “Get up.” Saerah slowly got up and looked you in the eye. “I’m really sorry.” You laughed and slapped her face. “What you did is unforgivable.” Then you turned to Daniel. “I don’t know what to say to you...” you raised your arm to slap him but then realized ‘what good would that do?’ You put down your hand and said “I never want to see you again. Get out.”