Two faced?

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

                Sunggyu stood there with his face blank. “What are you talking about Alison?” You looked him in the eye and said “Just… then who was that girl?” You said pointing at his laptop.

                “Oh that…” he said, he started to rub his neck. “Who is it Sunggyu?” You asked being a little more assertive. “Look… let me explain, and I’m going to be brutally honest okay?” You crossed your arms and nodded. “She… well… I used to really like her.” You looked away from Sunggyu and took a deep breath. “And… well remember how it took me a few days to figure out if I liked you? Yeah well the reason I avoided you for those few days was because… I still had feelings for her back then, even though we broke up 2 years ago.” You started to get mad, you wanted to scream at Sunggyu but you held back your feelings.

                “Alison look… don’t get mad.  I mean I’m with you now, aren’t I?” You nodded and opened your mouth to say something, but Sunggyu stopped you.  “I know you may not want to believe me, but I’m completely over her ever since I became your boyfriend.  I love you Alison.” You your lips and said “Can I just ask a question?” Sunggyu nodded and said “Ask me anything.” “Do… you think… she still has feelings for you?” Sunggyu blinked a few times and sighed.

                “Well… that I don’t know for sure.” “Then why’d you agree to pick her up at the airport?” You blurted, Sunggyu smiled and said “Were you eavesdropping Alison?” You looked down to avoid eye contact and sheepishly nodded. “Well, when I broke up with Saerah we agreed to be friends.  And me picking her up from the airport is a token of my friendship.” You looked and said “You promise?” Sunggyu nodded “I promise.” And then he pulled you in for a hug.

---

                Saturday came quick, and you knew that Saturday meant the day Sunggyu’s girlfriend will arrive.  You got a little anxious, you tried to hide it from Sunggyu but you were horrible at hiding your emotions.  Sunggyu laughed and hugged you “Just to make you feel better, would you like to come with me?” You nodded and said “Are you sure?” Sunggyu pulled away “Unless you don’t want to go, that’s fine.” “No no no…” You said pulling him back for a hug “…I’ll come.”

                “Be ready by 8, it’ll take us around 45 minutes  to get to the airport.” “Okay, I’ll be ready.” You said feeling more relieved.  You went to the basement and took a nap, and before you knew it, it was 8o’clock. You rushed to get ready; you brushed your hair put it in a side braid and threw on jeans, a white tank top and a basic cardigan.

                You ran up stairs and smashed the door open “Ouch.” Someone said.  You looked behind the door and saw Sunggyu “Oh shoot… sorry. I didn’t know you were there.” “No big deal, I’ll be fine.” You kissed his nose and said “Should we get going now?” He nodded still rubbing his nose.

---

                You stood there holding his hand waiting at the airport for Saerah.  “She should be here soon, it’s 9o’clock.”  Sunggyu said.  You nodded took a deep breath “Don’t worry Alison,  Saerah’s a really nice girl.  I think you and her will be really good friends.” “I hope so” you said.

                5 minutes passed and suddenly a swarm of people were coming from the door. “Oh I think I see her.” Sunggyu said squinting “SAERAH!” he shouted.  You started scanning the crowd and thought  ‘who is she?’ Suddenly you saw a girl with a bright smile on her face sporting skinny jeans, a hoodie, red kill heels and Gucci shades. “Oppa!” She shouted running towards Sunggyu, then she jumped and hugged Sunggyu “Olaenmaniya” she said.

                She pulled away from Sunggyu and then turned to you.  “Sunggyu, you brought a friend?” she said holding Sunggyu’s hand.  He nodded and pulled her hand away and put his arm around you “Not just a friend, my girlfriend.  I wanted you to meet her.” Saerah gave you a bright smiled and reached out her hand from a handshake “It’s nice to meet you! My name’s Lee Saerah, I hope we become good friends! How old are you?” You shook her hand and said “It’s nice to meet you too, I’m Alison Park… oh and I’m 20.” She squeal and said “Ahh! You’re my dongsaeng.  Want to bethe little sisters I never had?”

                You smiled and nodded “I’d like that.” You said. Sunggyu stopped the small girl bonding time and said “Let’s go. Oh and Saerah you hungry?  We can go out to eat something.” She rubbed her flat stomach and said “I’m starving!” Sunggyu nodded and said “We’ll go to your favourite restaurant, Piggy Piggy!” “Ugh… I love you oppa!”

---

                You were sitting in the restaurant enjoying the meal, even though you weren’t too hungry.  “Oh oh, and remember that one time when Dongwoo fell asleep in the car and we couldn’t wake him up?!” Sunggyu and Saerah were laughing hysterically. Sunggyu’s laugh slowly died and said “I really need to go to the bathroom, will you two excuse me?” You smiled and nodded.

                You turned to Saerah and said “You and Sunggyu must have known each other for a while.” You said smiling; but Saerah wasn’t smiling at you, she didn’t look like the bubbly girl you saw just a few moments ago. She continued to give you a look, “Is there something wrong unni?” You asked. She smirked and said “You’re my problem.”