happy 6 months

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

 

                A few hours after you woke-up in the hospital you asked to leave and Sunggyu agreed.  When you came home you were greeted in such a warm way.  Everyone asked if you were okay and they agreed that you didn’t have to do house work for a while. 

                You enjoyed this time of relaxation, you had time to go to the spa and get a massage, get your nails done and you even had time to get a new hair style.  You smiled at yourself in the mirror and thought “It’s been a while since I had some me time.” When you were walking back from the salon you got a call from Sunggyu. “Annyeong Sunggyu.” “Alison, don’t make any plans for tonight.” You smiled and said “Why?” “Well you know that day you fainted, I had a fancy dinner planned.” You laughed and said “Oh… okay I get it, you want to sort of make-up for the fact that you couldn’t have the fancy dinner.”

                Sunggyu smiled and looked down to the blue velvet box he was holding in his hand.  He looked up to the calendar and saw that today was also the day of your half year anniversary.  “I want to make-up for that night and because today’s our 6 month anniversary.” “Already? I’m such a bad girlfriend; I swear it’s my job to remind you of stuff like that.” Sunggyu laughed and said “Just be ready when I get home, okay? Oh and wear something nice.” You nodded and said “Okay, I’ll see you later. I love you” “I love you too.” Then you hung up the phone.

                You came home and looked around in your closet.  You quickly frowned and noticed you only owned 2 dresses.  You looked down at your cell phone and thought “I still have time to shop.” So you grabbed some money and headed out.

---

                You looked around in the shops and tried on a few dresses, but nothing appealed to you.  You passed by this little boutique in the mall and you saw a dress that caught your eye; it was a pink dress that was slightly poofy at the bottom and exposed a lot of skin at the back [looks like http://a.imagehost.org/0129/Chu_Ga_Eul_3.jpg] .  You walked in and looked at the price tag “$90” You gasped and thought “I can’t afford this” because you only had around $50 for both a dress and shoes. 

                The lady that walked into the store came up to you and smiled sweetly “Would you like to try that on?” she asked.  You were unsure and smiled back “Well… I’m not so sure… it’s kind of expensive.” “Aww, that’s too bad.  I think that the dress would look fantastic on you.” You bit your lip and said “You know what, maybe I should try it on.” So you walked to the small dressing room.

                You struggled to zip up the dress, but you finally got it.  You walked out and the lady gasped “Ohmo, I knew you’d look good in that dress.” You smiled and had to admit, you looked pretty damn hot in that dress.  You looked at yourself in the mirror and realized how happy this dress made you; it was unfortunate that you didn’t have enough money. “I really really like this dress… but I don’t have the money.”

                “I’ll pay for it.” Said a familiar voice.  The ladies in the stores started to squeal “Ohmo… isn’t that Daniel Lee?” “It is him!” “She must be that girl that people were talking about.” You looked away and rushed back to the change room stall, but he grabbed your arm and stopped you. “Alison, I’ve never seen you in a dress.  It looks nice.” The ladies eyed you enviously, and when Daniel noticed he turned around and shot them a charming smile.

                “I don’t want you to pay for it; I’ll just look for another dress.” You rushed into the change room and quickly took off the dress, put on your old clothes and walked away. 

---

                After around and hour of looking you found another dress (although it wasn’t as nice as that pink one); it was a tight black dress that exposed a little skin at the back and the length was around the middle of the thigh [looks like http://s1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh535/YunJiSeo/?action=view&current=IMG_5309.jpg ].  When you came home you noticed that you didn’t have shoes, so you called up Rachel and asked if you could borrow her red heels, she agreed. 

                You took a shower and curled your hair in loose waves.  And by the time you were done your hair, Sunggyu was home and he opened the door to the basement and called your name “Alison, are you ready?”  You didn’t realize that Sunggyu was home, you ran around the basement looking for the dress. “I’m ready Alison! Can I come down?”  You found the dress and quickly slipped it on. “Yeah Sunggyu you can come down.”

                You were trying to get zip up the zipper but couldn’t.  Sunggyu finally came down and saw you were struggling for the zipper; he laughed and back hugged you.  Your face was red in embarrassment, but Sunggyu just smiled at you.  He looked at you in the mirror and said “You look really good Alison. I’ve never seen you in a dress, it looks nice.” He said, but then you shivered from remember that that was Daniel’s exact words.

                You shook it off and smiled at Sunggyu. “You look good too.” You said fixing his tie “Want me to zip up your dress for you?” asked Sunggyu, you nodded and turned around.  “Okay, I’m ready now. Let’s go.” You slipped on your shoes and headed towards the stairs. Sunggyu quickly stopped you and said “Wait… I think there’s something missing for your outfit?”  You looked down and said “What are you talking about?... oh right my purse let me just grab that.”

                Sunggyu laughed and said stopped you from running to your bed and grabbing your purse “What are you doing Sunggyu?” Sunggyu laughed and held out his hand in front of you, his hand was clenched in a fist and you looked at him funny. Sunggyu smiled and unclenched his fist revealing the Infinite necklace he bought; your jaw dropped.

“Happy 6 month anniversary.” Sunggyu said.