Alliance ?

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

 

                The doctor walked out of his office and sighed.  “What’s wrong with Alison?” The doctor smiled and looked down to his clip board “Nothing serious, she just fainted from stress and anxiety.  Make sure she gets a lot of rest.”  The doctor walked away and Sunggyu sighed a big sigh of relief, but then he thought “What’s Alison stressing about?” then he thought back to the day you told him about your parent’s car accident.

                He walked into your room with the IV in your arm; you were lying there face slightly pale.  Sunggyu sat down and removed the hair that was covering your face and said “What are you stressing about Alison? Are you still blaming yourself for the accident? Or is there something you’re not telling me?” He grabbed you hand and closed his eyes and prayed that all your anxieties and everything you stressed about would be washed away.

                He looked up and stared at your face.  Suddenly your eyelids moved and your eyes opened.  “Alison!?” Sunggyu said as you looked around the hospital room. “Sunggyu?” you said confused. “What happened?” Sunggyu ignored your question and hugged you. “I’m so glad your okay.  If there’s anything going on your mind please tell me.” You smiled and said “Sunggyu… what are you talking about?”

                He caressed your cheek and said “Well the doctor told me you fainted due to stress and anxiety, and I thought ‘What could she be stressing about?’” Your mind automatically thought of Saerah and Daniel, but you couldn’t tell Sunggyu about that so you just smiled.  “Don’t worry about me Sunggyu, I’m fine.” You said and he kissed your cheek.

                Outside of your hospital room stood Daniel, “Thank goodness for fans” he thought.  He would have never found out about you being in the hospital if it wasn’t for one of the fans who saw you and notified him.  He really wanted to walk in, but he forced himself not too knowing your mood will be ruined the moment you’d see him.  When Daniel saw the hugs and kisses you and Sunggyu exchanged his heart broke and he thought of the past memories he shared with you.

                His fist clenched and he took a deep breath. “Daniel, come to your senses. Don’t let that Sunggyu dude shake you. You can get her back!” he said to himself.  He took one last look at you and then walked away.

                Once he left, Saerah came.  She walked up to your hospital door and was about to open the door when she saw that you and Sunggyu were kissing.  She couldn’t bear looking at “her man” kissing another woman.  She was filled with jealousy; her heart was pounding uncontrollably from the emotions that were pouring out and her fist clenched.  Right when she was about to open the door someone pulled her away.

                “Don’t do it.” said the man.  Saerah looked up to the man who pulled away; it was Daniel. “What the hell, let go of me!” she screamed.  Daniel covered and pulled her away until they arrived to the café located in the hospital.  “Why did you drag me down here?” Daniel gave her one of his charming smiles he’d use on stage.  Saerah looked at him weird and said “I’m not your fan, so don’t think that the smile will work on me.”

                Daniel laughed and said “Want something to drink? It’s on me.” She eyed him and said “Get me a low fat caramel macchiato.” Daniel went and ordered and quickly came back with the drinks. Saerah took a small sip and said “What’s with you treating me like this?” Daniel smiled once again and said “I think you and me have a lot in common.”

                “Oh?” Saerah said lifting one of her eyebrows “And what do we have in common?” Daniel his chin and said “Well one, we’re both good looking people…” Saerah flipped her hair and smiled “We both are well off… well judging by how you dress you must be well off.” Saerah agreed and said “Continue.” “And the most important thing we have in common… we both want Sunggyu and Alison to break up.”

                Saerah’s eyes lit up and said “How did you know?” Daniel looked at her in the eye and said “The way you were looking at them through the door and how your fist clenched… I can tell.” Saerah leaned in towards Daniel and said “I like you… let’s be friends.”  The two of them smiled thinking that if they became friends, the possibility of you and Sunggyu breaking up would be greater, and with that, through this alliance they could finally get what they both want.