The encounter...

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

 

                Sunggyu look in your eye as you were lying on his bed, very slowly he leaned in for a kiss.  You closed your eyes and deepened the kiss, and now you were on top of him.  You were really enjoying the moment, but you quickly pulled away.

                “What’s wrong?” Sunggyu asked.  You tried to calm your heart so you took a deep breath, “I don’t think I’m just ready for… well… you know.” Sunggyu laughed and understood “That’s fine; I don’t want to rush you.” You nodded and got off of his bed. “Well… it’s almost 10; I think I should get ready to sleep now.  You should too, since you have a job and need to get to work in the morning.” You were about to walk out his room but Sunggyu quickly caught up to you and gave you a back hug.

                “You forgot to say goodnight.” He said kissing your cheek; your heart was beating fast once again. “G-g-good night.” You stuttered, then released the hug and ran down to the basement.

---

                *BEEP BEEP BEEP* You alarm went off.  You got up and turned off your alarm.  “8o’clock” it read.  ‘Hmmm. I wonder if Sunggyu’s awake yet.’ You thought so you quickly brushed your teeth and washed your face and hurried you way upstairs.

                No one was upstairs ‘Perfect’ you thought ‘I’ll make then breakfast.’ So you looked through their cupboards and fridge and found everything you needed to make a simple breakfast.

---

                The boys were pigging out, stuffing their faces with your French toast. “Hyung, the two of you are perfect for each other; she cooks well too” said Sungyeol with his mouth full. You smiled watch the boys enjoy their food. “I agree, can she cook dinner tonight?” Sungjong asked.  Sunggyu shot Sungjong a look and said “Just because she’s a girl doesn’t mean that she’s our maid now.” Sungjong slowly looked down “Sorry Hyung.”

                You smiled and said “I don’t mind, I could go grocery shopping while you guys are at work. I mean, I live here now, I think I should somehow give back by cooking and cleaning.” Sunggyu shook his head “No no, you don’t have to. “ You shot Sunggyu your puppy dog face and said “But I’ll feel bad if I just live here for free.” Sunggyu couldn’t resist so he agreed.

---

                “Have a good day at work.” You said to Sunggyu as he was about to walk out.  Sunggyu smiled and waved “You stay safe okay?!” You nodded and waved back. 

                You turned around to the empty house and sighed, walking back to the kitchen you thought of the list of groceries you’d need to cook dinner tonight.  Then you saw the mess the boys made and decided to clean up after them; you did all their dishes and walked to the basement to get ready to go to the grocery store, and of course before you went shopping for your groceries you needed your coffee.  You grabbed everything you needed; cell phone, wallet and your lip balm, stuffed it in your purse and walked out.

---

                You sat there sipping your regular Americano and enjoyed the sunny day.  You sighed and smiled, until you felt like someone was watching you.  You hated this feeling so you looked around the coffee shop to see if anyone was indeed staring at you. 

                You slowly scanned the coffee shop, and when you looked behind you, you saw him.  ‘Why is he here?’ you thought.  You went back to drinking you coffee and hoped he won’t approach you. But you heard footsteps approaching you.  ‘’

                He took the seat in front of you and stared.  You ignored him and just sipped your coffee. “Where have you been?” he asked, you continued to ignore him. “I’m asking you a question; it’s kind of rude to ignore me.” You shot him a glare and got out of your seat; he followed.

                You walked out of the coffee shop as fast as you could, but he caught up.  “Alison!” He said as he turned you around.  “Don’t touch me.” You said pulling your arm away from his grip; but being the klutz you are, you pulled to hard and fell to the ground and scrapped your hand.  Daniel reached out his hand to help you up but you slapped it away and got up by yourself.

                “Alison, I tried to visit you last night, but the land lord told me he kicked you out because you haven’t paid rent in a while.  Where are you staying now?” You glared at him and said “It’s none of your business.” You started to walk away once again until Daniel said “You aren’t staying at that jerk’s house are you?” You sighed, turned around and noticed that people were staring at Daniel “People will notice you, just leave.” Again you turned around but Daniel grabbed your arm again. “I don’t care what people think, I just want you back Alison.”

                Again you pulled away “Answer me… please.” Daniel said.  You didn’t turn around; you just took a deep breath and said “Yes, I’m staying at my boyfriend’s house.”  Then walked away thinking he’ll leave you after answering him.  You were wrong; instead he grabbed you and pulled you in for a hug.

                People started to take pictures as you struggled to release his hug. “Please Alison; just give me one more chance.” “Let go Daniel!” You shouted, Daniel let you go but he still had his hand gripped around your wrist.  He turned to the people gathering around him to take pictures and he lifted his hand and pointed at you. “Do you all see this girl?” he asked the crowd. The crowd nodded.

                Daniel smiled at you and then to the crowd “Are you all curious as to who this is?” You glared at him and tried to pull away from his grip “Let go!” You said again, but Daniel ignored. The crowd nodded. “This girl… is the girl that I love.”

                You finally pulled away from his grip, quickly slapping him and walking away.