(no title because I don't want to spoil what happens hehehehe~)

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

                “Yunji!” Sunggyu called from the living room arriving back from work. You ran down stairs and greeted him with your hair curled. He kissed you and smiled “I see you’re getting ready for our three year anniversary.” You nodded and said “I ironed the tux you’re wearing today Sunggyu.  And you still haven’t told me where we’re going? Why do we have to dress so fancy?” Sunggyu smiled and said “You’ll see.” You pouted and said “Why won’t you tell me?” Sunggyu just laughed and said “It’s a surprise.”

---

                You stepped out of the car in your elegant red dress [http://nicefashion.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/elegant-red-formal-dress.jpg] and your jaw dropped as you entered the hotel. “Sunggyu… this place is so… fancy… I’m already scared.” Sunggyu smiled and held your hand “Don’t worry about it, just take a deep breath and you’ll be fine.” As you walked through the lobby to your “secret destination” you saw a lot of people turn to Sunggyu and bow. ‘This is weird’ you thought.

                You walked in front of two doors and the door men opened it for you, revealing a huge banquet hall filled with beautiful rich people. “Sunggyu… what is this?” Sunggyu smiled and said “I know you might be mad for keeping this a secret from you for 3 years, but I’m the son of the CEO of that huge entertainment company Woollim Ent.” Your jaw dropped and you looked around “You’re lying Sunggyu…” you punched him and said “What the hell, how could you!”

                Sunggyu rubbed his arm and said “Well… I don’t know… I guess I was scared you were going to use me for my money or something.” You sighed and said “I would never do that.” Sunggyu smiled and said “I know you wouldn’t.” and he kissed you, causing his fellow co-workers to stare. You linked arms with him and took a deep breath and said “Well… I guess I’m ready to meet the important people.”

                Sunggyu smiled and then his face went into complete business mode “Prepare to meet the most important people.” Your heart started to beat fast “Who?” you asked “My parents.” He whispered.  You turned around and saw a couple in extravagant clothing linking arms and smiling walk up to you. “Omma! Appa!” Sunggyu said as he bowed, you followed and bowed 90 degrees to his parents.

                “Uri Sunggyu!” his mom said opening her arms to hug him. “You look good my boy, how’s living in Korea without us?” his dad asked. “It’s been good, I’m living with my best friends, and you know them.” Finally his parents noticed you and smiled “Son, who’s this fine lady you brought with you?” You bowed once again and said “Annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Alison YunJi Park.  You can call me Alison or YunJi, it doesn’t matter.” And you reached out your hand for them to shake.

                Sunggyu’s father greeted you with a friend smiled and shook your hand “I’m Kim Sunggyu’s father Kim Seungwan, you can call me Seungwan if you want.” You smiled and then turned to his mom who hugged you; you were a bit surprised “Oh mo nah! So you’re the girl our Sunggyu’s been talking about.” You smiled “Sunggyu talks about me?” She pulled away and nodded “Oh yes, every time we call him at work he mentions you EVERYTIME!” You looked at Sunggyu and smiled, he looked embarrassed.

                You nudged him and smiled, Sunggyu looked away but you nudged him once again. His parents smiled and spotted other people they need to greet; they waved and said “Son we have to go!” The two of you nodded and his mother said “We’ll have to meet up and have dinner, okay?” You nodded and said “We shall.” His dad tapped his shoulder and said “Good luck son” Sunggyu nodded and smiled ‘What the heck is he talking about? Good luck on what?’ you thought, but you just shook it off.

                You turned to Sunggyu and looked at the people gracefully waltzing on the dance floor, you sighed.  Sunggyu saw the look on your face and smiled, he held out his hand said “Would you care to dance?” Your eyes widened and said “But… I don’t know how to waltz.” “It’s okay, just follow my lead.” He lead you the dance floor and started to dance, he knew the steps perfectly but you kept looking down and stepping on his feet. Sunggyu laughed as you frowned “I told you I don’t know how to do waltz.”

                Sunggyu slowed down the waltz, and finally you got it. You were moving almost as graceful as the other people and you looked up and Sunggyu.  He smiled and looked at you straight in the eye “Alison” he said “Yes Sunggyu?” “I forgot to tell you how beautiful you look today.” You smiled and said “Well I forgot to tell you how handsome you look; I’ve never seen you in a tux before.” You said.  Sunggyu nodded and sighed “Can you believe it’s been three years since I’ve met you?” “It’s unbelievable Sunggyu; I really don’t know what I’d do without you.” Sunggyu nodded “I agree… and I think we both agree that we need to take our relationship a step further.” You tilted your head and said “What do you mean?”

                Sunggyu slowly let you go and walked up to the stage that had a pulpit covered in a burgundy clothe and had a microphone attached to it. “Ah… ah!” he said into the mic testing it. Your heart was beating fast; you knew what he was going to do. “Hello.” He said into the mic, and automatically the music stopped and everyone faced Sunggyu. “Hello everybody, I’d like to thank you for all coming and would like to thank all of you for supporting my family’s business.” Sunggyu smiled brightly and then looked at you standing in the middle of the dance floor.

                “I’d like to tell you all a story… some of you might not like it, some of you might love it.  What’s the story?  Well it’s a love story.” He took a deep breath and you started to tear up. “Just three years ago, I met a girl I never thought I’d fall in love with, her name is Alison YunJi Park.  Many of you do not know her; no she isn’t a daughter of another company, no she is not rich. In fact, when I first met her, I remember her getting kicked out of her apartment because she couldn’t pay rent.

                “So she moved in with me; at first I thought it was going to be temporary and they she was going to live here until she could find a new place, but the more time I spent with her, the more I fell in love with her.  I remember doing the craziest things for her, for example I almost died for her.” A tear started to fall down your cheek. “I swear after that, I knew for certain I loved this girl; every day I wake up and see her face. It still gives me the butterflies, every time kiss her I fall in love even more.” Sunggyu smiled at you “Anyways, I could go on about how much I love Alison but I want to get to the point of why I am up here.”

                Sunggyu pointed at you and said “Alison, would you care to make your way up to the stage?” You slowly made your way to the stage, and each step you took the bigger your smile got and the faster your heart beated; finally you made your way up to the stage.  Sunggyu looked over your shoulder to his parents and his dad gave him a thumbs up and his mom smiled brightly trying to hold back her tears. Sunggyu took the mic and said “Alison, you don’t understand how much I had to fight with my parents to finally get their permission.”  Sunggyu dug deep into his pocket and pulled out a blue velvet box.

                Sunggyu slowly went down on one knee and you gasped. “Alison” he said into the mic carefully opening the box “I love you, will you marry me?” You opened your mouth to say yes but nothing came out “I-I-I-I” you stuttered.  You gave up trying to speak and you just nodded. You held out your hand for him to slip on the ring and everyone clapped and cheered and whistled. You looked at the ring [http://applesofgold.com/jewelry/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/vintage-inspired-engagement-rings.jpg] and to Sunggyu; you were so shocked, you were engaged.

 

*** I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING "YunJi123! Why you make him meet his family now?" or "Sunggyu REALLY!? WHY YOU HIDE ALL THIS FROM HER?!" Well anyways.

JUST A QUICK QUESTION... I'm thinking of ending Coffee Boy Sunggyu soon! But I SERIOUSLY need your oppinions, shall I...

CONTINUE THE STORY

OR

END IT SOON