..... (no title)

Coffee Boy Sunggyu

                For the past few days you’ve kept this little “feud” a secret from everyone; you didn’t tell Rachel, or Sunggyu, you just avoided it completely.  And every time Sunggyu would meet up with Saerah you pretend to be friends with her, when in reality you hated her guts. 

                “Oh Alison, you’re so funny.” Saerah said as she pinched your cheeks.  You smiled at her and said “Thanks unni.” And when you two turned to each other to smile you exchanged the dirtiest of looks.  “Well I’ll see you guys later, I have to meet up with my family.” Sunggyu waved and Saerah, but she pulled him in for a hug.

                You glared at her as she hugged your man and she took glared at you.  Her face was filled with evil, it was like seeing an exact representation of one of those “Popular Girls” in movies.  Finally Sunggyu pushed away and smiled “Go Saerah. You don’t want to be late to meet your parents.” She nodded and then pulled you in for a hug.

                “Are you still not going to obey that last rule?” she whispered into your ear. “Never.” You said and quickly pulled away. “I’ll see you later Unni!”

---

                Saerah walked into her house. “OMMA! APPA! Guess who’s here?” Her mom walked out of the kitchen and into their grand living room. “My Daughter, welcome home! How was the states?” Saerah threw her jacket to her maid and said “Bleh… ordinary.” She said as she greeted her mom with a warm embrace.

                “Didn’t go partying every night did you?” said a deep man voice.  Saerah slowly pushed away from her mom and smiled at her dad “Appa!” she said as she ran and hugged her father tightly. “Don’t worry I didn’t go partying… every night.” Her father laughed.  “Now how about we go to the dinner table, dinner should be ready right?” Saerah’s mom nodded and said “It’ll be a few more minutes.”

                Saerah’s mom walked back into the kitchen and said “Oh honey, don’t forget to tell Saerah about the… present we got her.” Saerah’s eyes light up “PRESENT?!” Her father nodded and said “Well… we’re really proud that you completed university in America, and since we weren’t able to go to your graduation we got you something.” You smiled brightly and said “Give me! I want to know!”

                Saerah’s dad whispered something to the maid and then he told Saerah to follow him. They walked outside and to their garage door. It slowly opened and revealed a car; it was a sleek black Audi A4.  Saerah started to scream and she ran to the driver’s seat and sat in it holding the wheel. “Do you like it?” asked her father. “Are you kidding? I love it. Now give me the keys, I want to take this baby on a test drive.”

                “No Saerah, not now.  Dinner is soon.” Saerah turned to her father and gave him a puppy dog look “Please daddy? PLEASE?” “No… wait after dinner.” “Please?”  Saerah’s father sighed “Saerah, you’re not a teenager anymore, using your aegyo won’t work.  You’re a grown lady.”

                “Kay fine.” Said Saerah storming out of the car “But can I at least have the keys?”

---

                You and Sunggyu were home alone today, and Sunggyu decided to make dinner.  He set the table to set a romantic mood; candles, fancy china, wine glasses.  “Alison, dinner is ready.” He called from the kitchen.  He smiled; he couldn’t wait to see your reaction to today’s dinner.

                “Alison… Dinner’s ready.” He called once again, but you didn’t answer.

                Sunggyu went down into the basement. “Alison…”

                He slowly walked down, and when he got to the bottom of the stairs he saw you on the floor. “Alison!” he screamed as he reached down to the floor. “Alison! YunJi!” he shook you, but you weren’t moving.  He picked you up from the ground and raced to the nearest hospital hoping you’d be okay.

               

 

*SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS CRAP.... writers block and I ...

i just apologize for this y chapter.